Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul drinks Fiji water

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Fiji is also my fav H20...

All Hail Fiji. When Liberty Reigns Supreme In This Land, Fiji Will Flow Through The Streets.
    In accordance with the prophecy.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Obama tapped my water.
    Obviously. That's why Ron drinks Fiji.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I saw Fiji water at the grocery store and didn't think of this thread. I was too busy wondering what's in Fiji water that makes it so expensive. Heck, I bet it costs pretty close (per oz) to Goldschlager and that has gold in it. It's definitely more expensive than Franzia and Winking Owl.
    It's the best-tasting water out there. I've bought it at steep discounts on occasion when it turns up at one of the local damaged freight outlets. If I could afford to drink it exclusively, I would.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    TOOT TOOT!!!

i HAD CABERNET AT DINNER AND THEN I WENT TO MY RENECK BAR AND HAD SOME MERLOT MIXED WITH CAB (IT WAS THE END OF THE BOTTLE).

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I just saw RP on Cspan taking a swig from a bottle of Fiji water. That is my favorite bottled water also. I'm beginning to think there's nothing about this man I don't agree with.

I'm sorry....I know this was pointless and silly. I'm laid up sick, and I'm a little bored right now.
    OMG Trump drinks Fiji water too!

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    OMG Trump drinks Fiji water too!

Dude...nice find.

Dude...nice find.
    TRUMP > CHEAP MERLOT/CABERNET MIXED TOGETHER IN A REDNECK BAR

IT'S AT LEAST AS GOOD AS FIJI...HURUMPH

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    It's the best-tasting water out there. I've bought it at steep discounts on occasion when it turns up at one of the local damaged freight outlets. If I could afford to drink it exclusively, I would.
    I don't doubt you, but I just can't imagine bottled water having any taste.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I believe it's the rectangular shape of the Fiji bottle that makes it taste so great.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Seems like a good time to bump this thread. I've been meaning to pick up some Fiji water. Never know when it'll come in handy.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

My Primo water cooler died last week. I'm drinking a Kroger water right now. I'm trying to decide if I want to replace my Primo or just buy water bottles. Mr Animal wants me to buy a new cooler. He says it's worth 150.00 not to have to hear about how fluoride is making me dumb and messing up my thyroid. I probably will but I have to wait until after Mother's Day. The cheapo told me it could be a Mother's Day gift. I don't want a water cooler for Mother's Day.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Agreed. Thought I do loves me some Fiji water... it doesn't compare to when we take some glass bottles and fillup at our local mountain spring.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

I'm officially declaring May to be Water Responsibility Month. Prepare.

I bought some Aquafina today.

I was thinking about coffee and was wondering if Starbucks coffee was so expensive because they made it with Fiji water. Then I thought, nah, they'd advertise it but then I thought maybe they do make it with Fiji and Fiji asked them not to advertise it because their coffee tastes like ass and Fiji didn't want to be associated with overpriced ass coffee.

Just a theory.

The Latest: Fiji's leader disappointed by Trump decision

Fiji's prime minister, who will chair an annual climate summit in Germany in November, says he's deeply disappointed by President Donald Trump's decision to pull out of the Paris climate accord.

Voreqe Bainimarama says he tried to persuade Trump to stick with the agreement, as nations tackle "the greatest challenge our planet has ever faced."

Bainimarama says the decision is a grave disappointment for citizens of places like his Pacific island nation and U.S. coastal cities like New York and Miami that are vulnerable to climate change.

He says he will do all he can to continue to forge a grand coalition to accelerate the momentum that has built since the Paris agreement. He says he's convinced the U.S. government will eventually rejoin the effort.

http://www.newser.com/article/54cb45...-decision.html

Just a little over 2,000 to go folks...then this long struggle will be over. Stay with me.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You can build a greenhouse with your used water bottles. I would use Fiji if your neighborhood has covenants. That way, it won't look cheap.

I hope the 10,000th click wins something. A bottle of Fiji water, maybe?

I hope the 10,000th click wins something. A bottle of Fiji water, maybe?
    That bottle sailed long ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    That bottle sailed long ago.
    I thought we were getting to 10,000.

I thought we were getting to 10,000.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast