55 67.90%
  • No

26 32.10%

Thread: Rand Paul For President 2012

Rand Paul For President 2012

Yes, no?

Discuss the possibilities.

Has he said anything about it?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Might be too late, too old. We need to draft people like Mark Sanford (dono his views on foreign policy though), and..um, Walter Williams? Pat Buchanan is pretty old too. I dono. :[

Btw, Paul is still running for prez .
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

Rand needs to establish a voting record.

Matthew Chapters 23 + 24

I'd definitely back him if he's a chip off the old block. What I wouldn't give to make Ron Paul about 55 right now. I think a run for congress would be a good start for Rand. It'd be nice for him to establish that his voting practice is the same as his father's has been.

EDIT: I just found this photo of Rand.

He almost looks like one of the Kennedy boys. The fact that Rand has been a big participant in his father's campaign is a good sign. That's usually how it starts. ...and he's an MD too. "...there is another."
    Last edited by Elliott; 02-02-2008 at 01:16 PM.

Not for president, for something else maybe.
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

Won't Ron be running for his second term???

I have some footage of Rand Paul out by the blimp talking about this issue. I will try and get it up sometime soon.
    Whether you tell yourself you can or whether you tell yourself you can't... you are always right!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isn't he an eye surgeon? I can see it now. Campaign song, "I Can See Clearly Now" and tagline... Rand Paul... opening the eyes of America
    When the IRS knocks on your door that is REAL terrorism.- Ron Paul 12/27/07

No
    The original American patriots were those individuals brave enough to resist with force the oppressive power of King George. I accept the definition of patriotism as that effort to resist oppressive state power. The true patriot is motivated by a sense of responsibility, and out of self interest -- for himself, his family, and the future of his country -- to resist government abuse of power. He rejects the notion that patriotism means obedience to the state.

Congressman Ron Paul 5/22/07

We need to get as many candidates running Constitutional platforms on every race local, state and Presidency.

It's a win win situation then.

What gets me is that libertarian party has taken away antiwar republicans which could have helped Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post
    Might be too late, too old. We need to draft people like Mark Sanford (dono his views on foreign policy though), and..um, Walter Williams? Pat Buchanan is pretty old too. I dono. :[

Btw, Paul is still running for prez .
    Mark Sanford should have endorsed Ron Paul.

I said no because he should run for some other position be it mayor or governor just to get his feet wet (politically).

Quote Originally Posted by ArrestPoliticians View Post
    Mark Sanford should have endorsed Ron Paul.
    We invited him to Ride the blimp.
    Whether you tell yourself you can or whether you tell yourself you can't... you are always right!

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
    Did he take the offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
    You're getting blimp tourettes like Giulliani's 9/11 tourettes!!!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    See my Plan D thread in hot topics. It doesn't matter who runs,as long as they can dedicate the next four years to it, full time. I don't think Rand Paul has that kind of money.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

I like the idea of donating monthly for a Constitutional fund raiser..Merced and I will be working to achieve this soon.

The way things are going, will we be able to vote by that time?
    The U.S. will probably be a dictatorship by then unless Ron Paul is president this next election.

I will just wait to see who Ron himself endorses.

Smile

Definately
    Remember humans are people too.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty4life View Post
    Definately
    OMG PONIES!
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Rand needs to serve his term in the Senate before running for the Presidency. We already have two viable liberty candidates who will likely run - Ron Paul and Gary Johnson. Let's get Rand in the Senate and keep him there for a little while.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    REP. RON PAUL turned some talk of his running again in 2012
    for POTUS into a 50/50 binary logic heads or tails coin toss!!!

If Ron Paul holds back, we could run Rand Paul or Peter Schiff
    very easily in order to keep our populist reVOLUTIOn current!