Thread: Adam Kokesh

Adam Kokesh

Is Adam Kokesh going to run again?

I've been a little worried about him since he announced on his radio show (the one where he interviewed Ray McGovern about wikileaks) that he has documents he's not supposed to have locked up in his safe.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by shemdogg View Post
    I wish I could! That's an awesome line-up of speakers.

I hope not. There are better ways for him to spread the message.

I think Adam should stick to his radio show right now. If a loozer like Mullins challenges in the primary like last time, Adam probably won't win. One question I have for him: is he reaching a new audience with his radio show or is he just preaching to the choir? I hope to God it's at least somewhat the former...
    "With respect to the words 'General Welfare', I have always regarded them as qualified by the detail of powers connected with them. To take them in a literal and unlimited sense would be a metamorphosis of the Constitution into a character which there is a host of proofs was not contemplated by its creators." - James Madison, 1831

Quote Originally Posted by Romantarchist View Post
    I think Adam should stick to his radio show right now. If a loozer like Mullins challenges in the primary like last time, Adam probably won't win. One question I have for him: is he reaching a new audience with his radio show or is he just preaching to the choir? I hope to God it's at least somewhat the former...
    his audience is slowly growing.

Quote Originally Posted by Romantarchist View Post
    IMO, he should run third party in '12.

A Republican, any Republican, even one like Kokesh, can get very little traction in such a blue district. But if the Democrat and Republican both still support the perpetual wars, the corporatism, the assaults on our civil rights, the borrowing, spending and printing (which they do), an independent would be in better shape to take on the bi-factional ruling party.
    Last edited by Lucille; 12-09-2010 at 12:55 PM.

i hope adam kokesh runs again!!!
    thanx shemdogg, for the above link!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    state house, state senate, or don't run. clearly, the majority of republicans in his district don't agree with him. even by outraising his primary opponent by more than 1000%, he still failed to get more than 30% of the vote. The system is f-ed, and spending that much with nothing to show for it means that it is not a good idea.

He should influence local politics and maybe get some liberty bills in new mexico. once he has a base in new mexican politics and the new mexico republican party, he can work his way up. that is how politicians do it these days. even though we shouldn't take a page from the books of politicians on policy, they are generally more experienced campaigners and known how to get the job..clearly.
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    IMO, he should run third party in '12.

A Republican, any Republican, even one like Kokesh, can get very little traction in such a blue district. But if the Democrat and Republican both still support the perpetual wars, the corporatism, the assaults on our civil rights, the borrowing, spending and printing (which they do), an independent would be in better shape to take on the bi-factional ruling party.
    No Third Party will win the House in a district like NM-3, period. The people in that district love Lujan. libertybrewcity is absolutely correct. If we didn't support all of these candidates for offices they have no chance of winning, we would be so much better off. It doesn't help that the Republican establishment in his district was united in destroying him.

Quote Originally Posted by TCE View Post
    No Third Party will win the House in a district like NM-3, period. The people in that district love Lujan. libertybrewcity is absolutely correct. If we didn't support all of these candidates for offices they have no chance of winning, we would be so much better off. It doesn't help that the Republican establishment in his district was united in destroying him.
    i don't think a third party candidate would win in any house district
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

it's pointless to run in bad districts

i indeed do hope Senator Rand Paul and/or Adam Kokesh
    most seriously runs for POTUS in either 2016 or 2020!!!
    I'd even vote for Peter Schiff and Sarah Palin as a ticket!