Thread: I was once a sheeple :-(

Red face I was once a sheeple :-(

We did great and need to keep it up. RP needs the funds to get where he's going, and we sure seem to get a lot of new supporters.

That being said, I took an extra job in tomorrow and now call it the Ron Paul job. All profit from this weekend will be donated, and I will be getting close to my max.

Never donated to any campaign.... Voted for the last RP (Ross Perot), but never got involved. I always thought one man would never matter, and my vote was just another BS way of letting me think I made a choice.
    I woke up 42 years old and found out I was a sheeple!

Hang in all. Give all you can, and tell all you know. So many utube vids to show, and the new Colorado Rally tape is awesome.

We have a full blown revolution here! How long has it been since this many banded together for anything? The MSM has tried, and the people just keep coming.

I will enjoy my work day knowing that a single days pay could make the biggest difference of my life.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I was a sheeple too. I never used to care about politics, I had more "important" things to worry about. Then I heard about Ron Paul, and he opened my eyes. I see now the some of the problems I was facing before were directly related to what was happening in the government, and I will never look back. This is the great thing about the Ron Paul movement, we are changed. We will never go back. We see the truth, and whether or not Ron Paul wins, we will change this country to how it was meant to be, and freedom to all.

We all were sheeple unless our parents were activists.

Life used to be easier as a sheep, now it is just getting too difficult and there is no end in sight. So...

Viva la revolution!
    Get Free Political Blogs about the best Candidate- Ron Paul or Email : you@ronpaulblogs.com

Fox News Conservative? - Download their 2008 Prez donations

Arklatex

I was a sheeple once also. Until about 2004 when I started developing a sound understanding of our economic system. I quickly realized how fabricated everything was/is.

Quote Originally Posted by cheese View Post
    same here. i really did think rp support was a bunch of spammers, until i saw the money bombs. my jaw dropped and I was so pissed that i had been spoofed. never again!

great to see at least a little media got out on the early moneybombs to get you involved.

I was a sheeple until I realized I was bamboozled on the Iraq war, and worse, my feeling of patriotism after 9/11 was betrayed in a manner I thought not impossible.

then I found Ron Paul, as the only sane voice against the war, now, I've woken up other issues too...the fed, IRS, NAU, civil liberties, etc.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sheeple is more than one sherson.

:P
    Brothers, sisters, can't you see?
    The future's owned by you and me.
    There won't be fighting in the street.
    They think they've got us beat but revenge is going to be so sweet.

---Mis-shapes by Pulp (from the Different Class album)

MadTheologian said...
    Sheeple is more than one sherson.
    Nah. I think that it is singular and plural...like being part of the Borg(part of the collective).

And I believe...that Dr. Paul frowns on collectivism. Heh.

=

I support Ron Paul because he is worthy of support.

Hey, everyone at one time was less informed than they are now, welcome, and do not be sad that you were once a sheeple, be sad that you still know people who are.
    Do you live in Michigan? Join our meetup and help spread the Ron Paul message!!

http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-39/

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
    --Thomas Jefferson

You call them sheeple, I call them blue-pillers. :P

~X~

Congratulations to all the sheeple for waking up... I highly recommend you read the following to improve your education on the nature of rights and just what has gone wrong in America:

Wake up America

The Economic Rape of America

I think the important thing to take from the OP is the idea of a "Ron Paul job"!!

If anyone is hurting for cash out there, just hit up a temp agency and do some work on the weekend for Ron Paul, until you are able to max out your donations!

Of course, the most important thing is canvassing.
    "pledged is as pledged does" -- delegates, that is.

Ron Paul is MY President, no matter what the November election tells me.

I've chosen him as my de jure leader, and as long as he represents the message of freedom, he represents ME

Quote Originally Posted by Truth-Bringer View Post
    Congratulations to all the sheeple for waking up... I highly recommend you read the following to improve your education on the nature of rights and just what has gone wrong in America:

Wake up America

The Economic Rape of America
    Don't forget:

The Revolution: A Manifesto by Ron Paul

Back in the '90s, it was Rush Limbaugh who first made me aware of the problems of big government.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulitical Correctness View Post
    Rofl, sheeples anonymous!
    LMAO! We need bumperstickers!!!! Then we can start enrolling other sheeples into the RP 12 step program!

I was also sheeple until I saw America: Freedom To Fascism. I didn't care about politics one lick until I heard Ron Paul speak. I yearn for the day that Dr. Paul is president...I pray for it everyday (something else I had not cared to do before RP). The good that could be achieved is so overwhelming its ALMOST unfathomable...but not quite.
    Free and Alive

I was a sheeple too....then I woke up with a big bang and was managing a dirigible that says "Who is Ron Paul"...lol! Ron Paul cured my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmandy View Post
    LMAO! We need bumperstickers!!!! Then we can start enrolling other sheeples into the RP 12 step program!
    lol

Former sheeperson here

I used to go "baa baa" and now I go "GRRRRRRR!"

It wasn't until the 2000 elections that I thought about politics. For the next couple of years I took pride in thinking that me being the only one in class going to cnn.com & watching the news and then going to opinion sites made me smart about politics. I would play WW2 games a lot and took an interest in empires. I started studying the Roman Empire and Republic. Then I began to read Plato and I started thinking. Then I saw Zeitgeist. That didn't make everything click in because I disagree with some of the ideas presented, but it made me wonder. Then, through playing through my Rome: Total War game I noticed that the larger my army was, the more my treasury went down.

Then I heard Ron Paul speak and everything made sense.
    Even Ron Paul has vices:

"I'll admit to that...like today I had a big salad, and a chocolate chip cookie!"

I was a sheeple, a Neo-con, happy that our way was best and we should take the fight to them; I'm an Ex-Military SF, Rush fan who loved Ronald Wilson Reagan. I thought spreading our goodness to oppressive countries; freeing their peoples was the kind of thing America should do.

Then a friend ( I think...) sent me this link. It was really hard for me to watch. Even if ONLY half of it is true, we are the biggest Stooges on the globe. That said, there were many things, I had heard of before in passing, throughout my entire life and it just never sank in to my mind.

(good luck)

http://video.google.com/videopopup?q...+-+Full+Screen

We were all sheeple at one point. Just as long as you snap out of it is all that matters. Hopefully sooner than later but later is good enough just as long as you do it!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by isleofus View Post
    I used to go "baa baa" and now I go "GRRRRRRR!"
    HAHA

ON a separate laugh I love the title of this thread. I think it would make for a great sign at a Ron Paul Rally!

Last edited by hillertexas; 09-12-2012 at 03:47 PM.
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Arklatex View Post
    I was a sheeple once also. Until about 2004 when I started developing a sound understanding of our economic system. I quickly realized how fabricated everything was/is.
    Same.
    Quote Originally Posted by linusPAULing View Post
    There's been a conspiracy to condition us into not believing in conspiracies. This might be the most insidious conspiracy of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by charger View Post
    The TV is the Trojan horse of the 20th century.
    We left it in our homes and trusted it. Now it is being used as a tool to destroy us.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAndre View Post
    I woke up 42 years old and found out I was a sheeple!
    I hear you brother. I woke up about a year and a half ago. I was blindly believing the bull$#@! lies from our media... then, I don't know, I just started reading and reading everyday... alternate news from all over. I digested what seemed to have merit and spit out the nonsense. Most of the nonsense was from the main stream media and I thought.... OMG.... how could our country have gotten to this point? And why did it take me so long to wake up???

But now, awake I am.... and awake I will stay.
    Last edited by hayeksrevenge; 02-04-2008 at 05:12 PM.

Last edited by Nicketas; 02-07-2008 at 03:33 PM.
    (Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in the post above do not accurately reflect the political views of its author or affiliates. I hereby rescind the contents of any and all posts made on this forum under this user account. My political views have changed, are now private, and no longer represent the views of any particular political candidate.)