Thread: McCain Spokesman: Paul "Quirky" and "Gets in the Way"

Angry McCain Spokesman: Paul "Quirky" and "Gets in the Way"

From the Rocky Mountain News:

Michael Norton, campaign spokesman for McCain in Colorado, said Paul is "quirky" but has a loyal, enthusiastic following here.

"He's helping shape the debate, and in some respects, that's good, but in some respects, he gets in the way," Norton said.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...till-gop-hunt/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Since when did the constitution become "quirky?"

Quote Originally Posted by Galt1776 View Post
    "He's helping shape the debate, and in some respects, that's good, but in some respects, he gets in the way,"
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.

smack that mofo in the face please someone.

Yeah. He gets in the way of senile old liars who want to stay at War for a Century.
    Huey P. Long, "The Kingfish"
    Former Governor, Senator and leading opponent of the Big Bankers.
    Kingfish Consulting: Experience winning elections, since 1928.

He's got this quirky way of getting three times the military donations of McCain.

gets in the way of WHAT? simple questions My daughter WILL NOT PAY for this war.

Norton, you better watch your mouth. Just ask Hannity what happens to people who diss our beloved Dr.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We're planning on getting in the way some more.

Oh, and our man can comb his own hair.

Gimp

The mroe they bad talk Paul, the worse they look.
    PMs are a Ninjas best friend.

Yeah well Mr. Norton better get used to it because my voice will be heard!

Yes he getis in the way of the NWO and the Globalist elite and there agenda to shape the world to one slave filled nation of lower class

Yeah, a true statesman that carries truth, freedom and liberty are getting in the way.
    Resist or Perish.

I am a sovereign nation unto myself.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jae0 View Post
    The mroe they bad talk Paul, the worse they look.
    You are absolutely correct. Watched the donation ticker start to spin out of control when Anderson Cooper started to snub the Good Doctor and it got even stronger when the debate was over.

You have all done such a good job of waking the sheeple up that now when they see for themselves what you've been saying all along about media corruption and fixed elections, their pendulum swings really fast to the other side. Now folks are expecting to see these things.

AC may have a cushy job and fancy show but he had now lost national cred and won't have a show for much longer because nobody will be watching him anymore.

Foolish foolish man. Skewers the Man of the People to save his job and ends up screwing himself. Oh well. Another one bites the dust.....

Kudos to you all!

Even my mom said that she thought Anderson Cooper was very disrespectful and mean to Ron Paul. She told me that she used to like AC, but not any more.

Now she's sure to be voting for RP. (I had some doubts until then) She said she felt sorry for RP and that a man of his stature should never be treated that way.

Angry Daughters

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    gets in the way of WHAT? simple questions My daughter WILL NOT PAY for this war.
    And I don't my daughters drafted to die on battlefields of McCain's whims.
    Are you one of "The People of The One Law"?

see also the poll about beliefs here on RPF: The One Law

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Guess he gets in the way of filibustering about trivialities.
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Just saw a McCain ad and puked. "The only true conservitive ready to be commander and cheif starting from day one". PUKE, PUKE, PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That man needs to understand McCain is getting in the way of American's future!!