Thread: Never miss an opportunity...

Never miss an opportunity...

Think about your daily routine. There are little stops you make in life that almost everyone else makes. Use these opportunities to advertise for Ron Paul. Take Ron Paul stickers with you everywhere you go. Big stickers, little stickers, rectangular ones, round ones.

Also carry copies of Llepard's USA today ad. (someone please post a working link for download/ many of the links on this forum no longer work)

http://depts.washington.edu/uweek/ar...EC_06/atm4.jpg

http://cache.smarthome.com/images/9111w.jpg

http://www.imagereferencedatabase.co...el_tank_15.jpg

Eye level above the urinal.

Leave campaign lit. at dentist office waiting rooms...doctor's offices too.

and barber shops

Please post more ideas in this thread and never pass up an opportunity to spread the message of freedom!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    and beauty salons

The next time you see a movie leave flyers before you leave.

...in the backseats of taxis. If you are lucky you may even convince the taxi driver to help spread the word. Leave a big tip and some materials to pass out.

Talk to your local bartender. Leave a good tip and explain that Ron Paul opposes taxing tips. Maybe you can get him to modify the tip jar to read "No Taxation of Tips Vote Ron Paul"

This is illegal...but then again so is an unconstitutional undeclared war.

These are great suggestions. I do have one issue, though. Slapping stickers on private or public property is usually considered vandalism. It's especially wrong if you use a bumper sticker. Those can be hard to scrape off. Part of Ron Paul's platform is respect for property rights. I think we should be careful and not cross that line. The rest of the suggestions are great, though!

I left a few Slim Jims in a bathroom of a Ruby Tuesday's tonight...

A few of the "no tax on tips"

Seriously, i was stranded in the American Airline Admirals club for 5 hours so I placed the liberty cards all over the mens room...counted them. Then every hour I would go back in a restock. There were not many people there but I had about a 50% take rate from people in the mens room on taking the cards!

Don't forget to bribe the paperboy to stuff slim jims in with the papers when he bags them.

Many people been using the common man flyers? Whats your take on them if so?

Quote Originally Posted by noztnac View Post
    This is illegal...but then again so is an unconstitutional undeclared war.
    DO NOT do this. That happened here along with a bunch of other graffiti (not related to Ron Paul at all, btw) and it really pissed people off. Vandalism doesn't go over well in the community.

All of the other suggestions are fantastic, though. I wish I would've done that here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    These are great suggestions. I do have one issue, though. Slapping stickers on private or public property is usually considered vandalism. It's especially wrong if you use a bumper sticker. Those can be hard to scrape off. Part of Ron Paul's platform is respect for property rights. I think we should be careful and not cross that line. The rest of the suggestions are great, though!
    I have some blue stickers that have some kind of adhesive that allows them to be easily removed.

Quote Originally Posted by lupester View Post
    Seriously, i was stranded in the American Airline Admirals club for 5 hours so I placed the liberty cards all over the mens room...counted them. Then every hour I would go back in a restock. There were not many people there but I had about a 50% take rate from people in the mens room on taking the cards!

And you can bet that those made their way around the world. The people probably left them on the planes for others to find. Great job.

Airline terminals

Give people something to read on the plane.
    http://www.jaunted.com/files/3873/Airplane_Seats.jpg

Fly the message of freedom around the world.

RonPaulDVD.com

I slipped these dvd's under people's windshield wipers, and also slipped them in between free newspapers.

Quote Originally Posted by josephadel_3 View Post
    RonPaulDVD.com

I slipped these dvd's under people's windshield wipers, and also slipped them in between free newspapers.
    I want one. Why didn't you leave one in Jeju Do, South Korea?