Thread: 'Unofficial Results' on County Website Shows Turnout Exceeds Registered Voters in Pre

'Unofficial Results' on County Website Shows Turnout Exceeds Registered Voters in Pre

'Unofficial Results' on County Website Shows Turnout Exceeds Registered Voters in Precinct

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=5632

What do you think ?

KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    'Unofficial Results' on County Website Shows Turnout Exceeds Registered Voters in Precinct

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=5632

What do you think ?

Maybe Dead people voted

Same ole, same ole. The people do not matter, this is just a game to those who pull the strings. They have messed up the computer voting totals with their preprogrammed memory cards I imagine. Just crap. As far as this goes, what is happening in New Hampshire? Total BS all around!

Thread #152 on Broward County.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

oh my...is diebold counting on its fingers again?

Maybe we should send Bev Harris to FLA.

But I dont think they have paper ballots there, do they?

I think this is a clerical error and they're unofficial results.

i live in broward, i personally thought RP would do better in florida, i've been seeing a lot of people support ron in florida, so 3% didn't make any sense to me