Thread: The real reason for taxes.

The real reason for taxes.

Modern taxation has only one reason, and that is to remove money from private circulation. Why, you ask, would your government want you to be strapped for cash? For one thing, you are then easier to control and manipulate. But then again, most persons even in government do not understand that taxes actually destroy sustainable government funding rather than provide it; by removing incentive to produce and invest. In that way growth in the wealth base is reduced, forcing governments and individuals to borrow against an uncertain future. Those who benefit from taxes are the anonymous bankers that control the money supply, increasing it by more than 7.5% per year simply by creating it out of thin air, and then loaning it to hapless governments and individuals like you and I at high interest. The diabolical part of this is that, once our loans are repaid, those same financial entities enter back into our economic system and purchase our assets with the same "laundered" money. And that is why the major industries such as armaments, petro-chemical, health and pharmaceuticals, and the media all sing the same tune and march to the same drum beat. They are all owned or at least controlled by the same international banking oligarchy. And that is precisely why Ron Paul is almost never mentioned in the media. Our banking masters benefit hugely from warfare, violence, death, and mayhem. being the principle beneficiaries of the resulting taxation and requirement for new money; and use the fear so contrived to divide and suppress the masses. Do you get the picture, yet? Ron Paul may be our only hope. Check out http://www.truthaboutax.com for an amazing new take on how a no tax system actually increases the government ability to supply needed services.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

i know that in most cases, me and my coworkers dont go past 2 hours overtime on the job if we can help it. after that you start loosing money in a huge way.