Thread: www.letters4liberty.org

www.letters4liberty.org

Hello, My name is Petar Ivcec, and I am the creator of www.letters4liberty.org

I have spent the last 4 months working very hard in order to turn this idea into a reality, and though I still need help to provide it with significant improvement, it is now time to lunch.

This website provides a way to convert the entire Ron Paul online army into a massive synchronized letter writing swarm capable of consuming the newspapers of America together.

Here is the banner that I need posted on the front page of this forum, in order to provide the traffic that I will require for this website to be successful with its goals:

[IMG][/IMG]

Please join this website immediately, and begin following the 4 simple steps provided in order for this project to succeed with its stated goals.

This project is capable of doing exactly what it claims as long you will help by doing your part.

Thanks in advance,

Petar

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I say bring it up tomorrow during the day again, it's late now and people are excited about the money bomb and the 4Q totals released.

But this is a bump for ya, now I'm off to bed. Goodnight

Will do, thanks, goodnight.

bump-this is a really good way to reach a LOT of media quick and easy. We need to load it up tomorrow and use the $#@! out of it!

Thats the spirit driller. Me and you are gonna promote this thing till we take over the grassroots and then we win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump!
    "One thing at a time, is my motto - and just play that thing for all it is worth, even if it's only two pair and a jack."
    Mark Twain

# of "undesireables" exterminated by Nazi Germany: 11,000,000. / # of Soviet citizens purged by Stalin: 40-60,000,000. / # of Chinese killed in Mao Tse-Dong's Revolutions: 70-80,000,000. / Living in Freedom: Priceless.

R[ƎVO˩]UTION!