View Poll Results: Who did you lose repsect for after the debate?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • McCain

73 48.99%
  • Romney

34 22.82%
  • Huckabee

4 2.68%
  • Anderson Cooper

112 75.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Who did you lose the most respect for after last night's debate?

Lightbulb Who did you lose the most respect for after last night's debate?

I no longer have any respect for Anderson Cooper.
    Know before you vote: Print this out and hand it to everyone you know!
    http://www.knowbeforeyouvote.com

Ron Paul Landslide Victory Song
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=iC6lBoVWA8E

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your question doesn't really apply to me because I never had any respect for Slanderson to lose.

But If your asking if he is an even bigger Communist than I already thought he was, then yes..my answer is yes.

how about none of the above.....did not have respect for any of the above so how could they lose it.........

Anderson COOPER...CNN's $4,000,000.00/year MAN has turned into a POS!

See the problem with all these moderators on these corporate NEWS STATIONS... they think, because they make a lot of money... they are smarter than everyone else!

ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX/FAUX... they all sell their soles for the US buck! SHALLOW AS THEY COME, they are all disgraceful to America! DISGUSTING! I wonder about Wolf BILTZER, Lou Dobbs, and the rest of the usually HIRED THUGS!
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

I hate to admit it, but I have always liked Anderson, until last night anyway
    And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerve in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors - Thomas Jefferson 1823

I would have had to have respect for them to lose it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I used to somewhat like Romney, but after the Mark Larsen thing brought his smugness and arrogance to my attention and after all his glances over to A Cooper, I think he is just a sleaze.
    $250 in Nov 2007
    $250 in Jan 2008
    Ready for next Money Bomb!

Yes, Cooper is a tool
    *2012 Ron Paul Delegate - Illinois Congressional District 16
    *IL Boone County Leader, Ron Paul 2012
    *Voted for Ron Paul March 14, 2012 in IL early voting GOP Primary
    *Voted for Ron Paul Jan 30, 2008 in IL early voting GOP Primary
    *Campaign Cash Meter 2012: [|||||||||||----] 68.8% to MAX

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I actually gained a little more respect for Mike Huckabee last night. However, I am sure that I will get over it in a day or two. LOL

Liberty is the only thing you cannot have unless you are willing to give it to others --- William Allen White

Quote Originally Posted by thekeeper View Post
    I actually gained a little more respect for Mike Huckabee last night. However, I am sure that I will get over it in a day or two. LOL
    lol yea, i was thinking the same thing... i think it's only because both him and ron paul were getting the shaft, so in that respect, we can relate to him.

I used to like anderson cooper, back before i woke up, but now i can clearly see he is just a tool used by the media machine, and really has a weak personality when u watch him closely.
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

I have actually thought Anderson Cooper was decent since he hosted The Mole... which I wish had been more popular. I don't watch his show on CNN ever since I don't even own a TV, but last night he was ridiculous as a moderator. I no longer have ANY respect for him at all.

sad, sad sad, how I wish that Wolf Blitzer - who I do think is an ACTUAL journalist - was instead hosting the debates as he did in tonight's democrat "debate". I think Wolf would have given Paul and Huckabee a chance to speak and would have broken up the pissing match between McCain and Romney

i've been losing major respect for mccain ever since that one debate where rp asked him about some executive economic committee or whatever. i didn't know what it was, but i could have bullshitted better than he did.

that was the worst response ever and now all i hear from him is these people's names who have nothing to do with anything. but apparently, they're all his friends.

way to cop out on all the answers.

i actually 'like' huckleberry after watching those two goons on stage last night.

thanks for reading.

Yes, I did find myself nodding at Huckabee. However, I lost even more respect for McCain if that's even possible!

It is a toss up for me. The battle of dimwits between McCain, and Romney over the semantics of "timeline" made McCain look really stupid. However Anderson really scored some serious "I am a tool of the industry" points. I'd have to say that because Anderson will never be in charge of anything more than a debate, McCain gets my vote.
    http://www.texansforfreedom.com/

We need your help to get airtime for TV advertising, stop by and chip-in.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I absolutely can not stand McCain and his insane snarky arrogance. He has been smirking and acting smug through all the debates but it just seemed to be on extra thick yesterday at the debate. It took everything I had to not run off the road today to take out one of his signs. I really hate that guy and can not phathom this country with his psycho finger on the button. God help us.
    Once you wake up - you can never go to sleep again.

"You have to choose [as a voter] between trusting to the natural stability of gold and the natural stability of the honesty and intelligence of the members of the Government. And, with due respect for these gentlemen, I advise you, as long as the Capitalist system lasts, to vote for gold." George Bernard Shaw

Just remember that Huck has ripped off RP's position and given lip service to various ideals that Ron supports. And he has been caught in lies, asked for tax increases, and welcomes illegals. Hopefully that will help you get over it quicker
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I couldn't vote for Anderson Cooper, as I had no respect for him at all before the debate, and he continues to maintain the same standards which earned him none in the first place.

However, I did vote for McCain as being the one I lost respect for, as I did have at least a scintilla of it previous to his continuation of the smarmy, $#@! eating grin backhanded comments about everyone in the world but himself.

He is a mean spirited, mentally unstable person who I do not believe would pass the new (which he supported) law which requires a person with a history of any type of mental "defectiveness" in their past, be denied the right to carry a concealed handgun, or purchase a new firearm.

I truly think they should run his name and social security number through the very same "instant mental check" for post traumatic stress disorder, that every other vet will now undergo to buy a firearm, before we go and put an ICBM under at his disposal.

He scares the living $#@! out of me. Hell, he makes George Bush appear almost lucid.
    "...Article I, Section VIII, Paragraphs Fifteen and Sixteen of the United States Constitution is the only lawful method in which to resolve the unlawful invasion our our Nation by over 12 Million Illegal Aliens. And Article IV, Section IV of that document promises it SHALL be done."
    Me
    July 13, 2007

This poll needs options for:

The MSM - for their blatant disrespect of the American People & Dr. Ron Paul.
    The GOP Establishment - for allowing such a travesty.
    The American People - for not standing up and rioting in the streets.
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I would have had to have respect for them to lose it.
    Yep. I never really knew much about Anderson Cooper except from the mole. He seemed cool at the time(I had no idea he was on CNN news until later)So, I chose him, only because I never had respect for the other choices.

Since he ignored Ron and never got back to him as promised...I picked him. He's not cool anymore.

Anderson Cooper has grey pubes, pas it on:

http://www.celebrityhack.com/anderso...des-his-penis/
    RON PAUL
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

(copy and paste this text for your own R[ƎVO˩]UTION!)