Thread: Transparency and Ownership

Transparency and Ownership

I don't think I need to remind anyone about other publications written under Ron Paul's name...

What will this project do to avoid these problems, filter content, and stay transparent?
    "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out."- Andrew Jackson (The Guy on the 20)

www.micahnelson.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good questions,

First off Crystal took all of the ideas and writings directly from Ron Paul's ronpaul2008.com website to ensure the message is not distorted.

Some of the ideas being discussed in private is a wikipedia type of story submission, with enough eyes we can filter out garbage, though the senior editor will make final decisions.
    IF we can get enough money we can hire a full staff, there will be a oversight system set up either way. And we already have a Ron Paul congressman in the wings to help us.