Thread: 2008 Conservative Leadership Conference

2008 Conservative Leadership Conference

I learned about the good doctor many years ago from a newsletter I joined written by Chuck Muth. He's a fiscal/constitutional conservative with a great sense of humor. He takes the establishment to task whenever possible.

I thought this conference may be of interest to those planning on working this revolution for years to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Muth
    Sorry to have been gone the past couple of days, but I was in Las Vegas nailing down the final details for the 2008 Conservative Leadership Conference. Details coming soon, but for now, just put these dates on your calendar: September 18-21. Tentative schedule:

Thursday: Grassroots activist training
    Friday/Saturday: Speakers, panels, debates
    Sunday: Blogger workshops

Thanks to suggestions and comments received from attendees at last year's inaugural CLC, there will be some program changes/improvements this year. There will again be a Thursday night welcoming reception, a Friday night themed dinner and the Saturday night awards dinner, but due to popular demand, we plan to add two lunches with featured speakers on Friday and Saturday, as well.

If you had a blast at our inaugural CLC in Reno last October, in the immortal words of the Gipper himself, Ronald Reagan, "You ain't seen nothing yet."

Save the dates and stay tuned!
    Here's the website from last year: http://www.clc07.com/

And if you wish to see some of Muth's blogging (with an appearance by our favorite character Eric Dondero even!) his site is here: http://conservablogs.com/muthstruths/
    (dondero here: http://conservablogs.com/muthstruths...sing/#comments)
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

That conference started out as a Freeper thing. I'd be surprised if it wasn't 99% Freepers.

Muth is sort of a Boortz-like character. Libertarianish until 9/11 unhinged him and turned him into a raving warmonger.

Quote Originally Posted by TexMac View Post
    That conference started out as a Freeper thing. I'd be surprised if it wasn't 99% Freepers.

Muth is sort of a Boortz-like character. Libertarianish until 9/11 unhinged him and turned him into a raving warmonger.
    He openly supported Dr Paul in his newsletter a few months ago. In fact, his words were "if you don't appeal to the Ron Paul supporters, don't come crying that THEY cost you the election".

He's said many times, it's not the responsibility of Dr Paul supporters to get behind the nominee, it's the job of the nominee to get the support of the Paul supporters.

He does support the war, but put the importance of supporting Dr Paul above it. So I give him credit for that. He admitted donating on both moneybomb days.

*shrug* I don't think we should give up on stuff simply because someone is pro-war. We have to change the party from within.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!