Anyone know which country is the most libertarian country in the world?
Which country has:
* The most personal/individual freedom
* The most respect for civil liberties
* The most limited government
* The most respect for its constitution
* The most economic freedom
* The lowest taxes
* Sound money
Are there any little-known gems in the world?
I vote for America, but our freedom is fading fast here. I've heard that Ireland, Switzerland, and The Bahamas are all fairly libertarian. I don't know too much about the subject though.
Is America still the freest nation on earth?
If not, which country gets your vote, and why?
- RonPaulForums.com is an independent grassroots outfit not officially connected to Ron Paul but dedicated to his mission. For more information see our Mission Statement.