Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urgent Request to Forum Members **** Please read

Urgent Request to Forum Members **** Please read

I need a lot of attention on this issue because it is the ultimate goal here we all have that I'm about to talk about.

As we all know (most of us do anyhow), Ron Paul is only the beginning of a Revolution, it most certainly doesn't end with him. We have already won this "election" in a way because he has resonated with a lot of people who now are taking part in politics.

Lately we're seeing a lot of people take up the duty of fighting for America by going into politics themselves and running for U.S. Congress. These are just 2 examples of well made websites for 2 liberty runners:

http://sabrinforsenate.com/
    http://www.lawsonforcongress.com/

There are many others who are either about to run or soon TO run, including myself!

So this is my proposal to the people of this forum

I need a well-planned, long term coordination with a large group of people who can develop a group of some sort that keeps tracks of and helps the people who run for any style of government in America with the intent of restoring the Constitution.

I know for a fact, that eventually this will happen at some point. But I want to start the planning now while we still have the camaraderie on this forum. I don't want anyone quitting on the basis of why Ron Paul is running this year.

So if you are a webmaster, a business man, a plumber, a garbage man.. it doesn't matter what you are or who you are, you can contribute to this effort of starting something real so that we can ultimately take back America and restore the Constitution through strategic, long-term planning.

Please join me in this effort. Until we have determined the primary method of contact among us to make this go smoothly, I'll give out all the sources you can reach me at..

Email - silver.bullet@comcast.net
    AIM - NCZ Nate
    Facebook- http://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=792880710
    For good times, IM me.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LibertyForest.com

Stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    LibertyForest.com

Stick around.
    that just directs me to some other forums on this site. I'm talking about a well designed site set up intentionally for getting and helping other people to run.

if you're referring to thelibertyforest.com, or the site that was being talked about being made before, that looks like a good site and i'd want something similar to that.

or we could go with that if it had the same purpose?
    For good times, IM me.

LibertyForest.com is being worked on.

It's a portal for liberty and place to rally against tyranny.

Here is the description: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=51014

Yes it will also be geared towards getting pro Liberty candidates elected.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    LibertyForest.com is being worked on.

It's a portal for liberty and place to rally against tyranny.

Here is the description: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=51014

Yes it will also be geared towards getting pro Liberty candidates elected.
    ok thanks for clarifying that, i knew there was something being worked on but wasn't sure.

we need to make that the big site then. make sure that it is the official meeting grounds and headquarters so that we can have a SOLID social foundation.
    For good times, IM me.

I'm in! I've been thinkin' on similiar ground myself.
    Resist or Perish.

I am a sovereign nation unto myself.

thanks for the list, someday we'll have to contact these places.

but unfortunately they're not gonna wanna just quit something they may be profiting from.
    For good times, IM me.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The ronpaulblimp people are also working on creating an organization specifically for the advancement of Ron Paul's message.
    *Liberty is worth it*

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybekool View Post
    The ronpaulblimp people are also working on creating an organization specifically for the advancement of Ron Paul's message.
    well we should alert them of liberty forest so we don't have a million sites don't you think?

unless it's a better one. we shall see what the best organization is and merger the rest into them i suppose.
    For good times, IM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate K View Post
    I need a lot of attention on this issue because it is the ultimate goal here we all have that I'm about to talk about.

As we all know (most of us do anyhow), Ron Paul is only the beginning of a Revolution, it most certainly doesn't end with him. We have already won this "election" in a way because he has resonated with a lot of people who now are taking part in politics.

Lately we're seeing a lot of people take up the duty of fighting for America by going into politics themselves and running for U.S. Congress. These are just 2 examples of well made websites for 2 liberty runners:

http://sabrinforsenate.com/
    http://www.lawsonforcongress.com/

There are many others who are either about to run or soon TO run, including myself!

So this is my proposal to the people of this forum

I need a well-planned, long term coordination with a large group of people who can develop a group of some sort that keeps tracks of and helps the people who run for any style of government in America with the intent of restoring the Constitution.

I know for a fact, that eventually this will happen at some point. But I want to start the planning now while we still have the camaraderie on this forum. I don't want anyone quitting on the basis of why Ron Paul is running this year.

So if you are a webmaster, a business man, a plumber, a garbage man.. it doesn't matter what you are or who you are, you can contribute to this effort of starting something real so that we can ultimately take back America and restore the Constitution through strategic, long-term planning.

Please join me in this effort. Until we have determined the primary method of contact among us to make this go smoothly, I'll give out all the sources you can reach me at..

Email - silver.bullet@comcast.net
    AIM - NCZ Nate
    Facebook- http://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=792880710
    I have said it before i will gladly use my site jointhefightforfreedom as a focal point/orginization !
    One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.
    Learn More at https://www.facebook.com/FireFiveFortyfive

Quote Originally Posted by jointhefightforfreedom View Post
    I have said it before i will gladly use my site jointhefightforfreedom as a focal point/orginization !
    thanks bro. I'm thinking now since there other sites that will inevitably sprout up, we should have some kind of approximate date as to when we choose which official one we shall use.

in any case, we must remain united.
    For good times, IM me.

This will happen. In fact (barring a miracle win for RP this year), the movement that emerges from this campaign will turn out to be far more important than the campaign itself. Many people feel the same way but don't like to say it because it sounds like you're being pessimistic about this election. But, if you think about it, this should be our greatest source of optimism.

Why? Because we need to realize that it is way too early to use the results of one election as the measure of our possible success. We should not be surprised or discouraged by the fact that the sheeple are now voting the way that sheeple always vote. So what?! Sheep don't lead; people like us do. And nobody in politics today even comes close to us when you look at strength of support, despite our current low percentage of the overall population.

Especially when combined with the youthful tilt to our demographics, you realize that time is on our side! Already, we have hundreds of thousands of people willing to give active support to our cause. Over time, as we evangelize the gospel of freedom to our friends, relatives, coworkers, neighbors, etc., we will steadily turn our enthusiasm into votes. Then we will start to win elections at all levels. And if we play it smart and keep at it, the freedom movement can one day become the most powerful force in American politics.

The key, though, is to play it smart. We must stay connected. We must organize into a force unified enough to be powerful, while maintaining the diversity and individuality that is the soul of the movement. We must learn to be politically skillful while never compromising our core principles. Many of our zealous young supporters will need to learn the value of tact and gentle persuasion.

This is a tall order, and it will require wise leadership that has the respect of the whole movement. I'd like to see Ron himself stay on for a while as our first general, and we'll see what happens after the election. This is just the beginning.

WE MUST STAY CONNECTED IS RIGHT!
    We need to keep our group together regardless of the outcome of the presidential race. To fight for liberty, peace and fiscal responsibility we will need to take political action besides fighting for one campaign.

We need to keep all the Ron Paul supporters from MySpace, Facebook, Youtube, Meetup.com, and the Forums together.

We need a professional all-in-one site for our group:

Mailing List
    Enable visitors to send individual e-mails and faxes to the President, legislators, and other targets as well as Letters-to-the-Editor to various news publications, through the website.
    Tools to organize meetups, rallies, lit drops, canvassing, etc
    Voter Resources
    Social Network Sister Sites
    Blog Network (our own dailykos.com)
    Text Alerts

I just found this helpful guide to online politics
    http://www.epolitics.com/download-online-politics-101/

We don't need to be the leaders of every fight. For instance we can just direct people to ACLU's REAL ID Action Center.

Usually we are going to have to work with liberal groups when fighting for personal liberty and conservative groups when fighting for economic liberty.

Right now we need to get the candidates who claim they are "Ron Paul Republicans" to sign pledges (example - Freedom Pledge)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One day ALL of us will look back fondly on THESE FORMATIVE TIMES and say to eachother, and the new liberty folks ... "aw man. remember the days of the Ron Paul Revolution? Remember when it was just that little bitty spark? LOOK HOW FAR WE'VE COME! LOOK AT THE FIRES OF LIBERTY, see how we've stoked them to an ENORMOUS ROAR!"

Folks.
    I think ALL OF US GET IT.

Honestly, at this point, i don't even think it is hugely important to have a "one" mega-site. Lets take the free-market approach. WE WILL SORT IT OUT.

As long as we have SOME SORT OF FORUM, we are JUST FINE.

"go to this site."
    "Check this out"
    "EVERYONE GO HERE, DONATE NOW"

i think we are used to it.
    we know how to navigate around,

and in a very short time, things WILL consolodate ... we will form a base, a platform, a series of core websites, lists, members, supporters, donors, advocates, etc etc etc ...

IT IS COMING TOGETHER FOLKS
    AND THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!

LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE!

I don't think we need to start a new party. I think we need to replace the GOP base.

Quote Originally Posted by greendiseaser View Post
    WE WILL SORT IT OUT.
    The problem is that people will drift off after Ron Paul's run. We need to keep connected. We can't let all these people escape so easily .

RonPaulForums.com will look pretty silly after the election won't it? We're not here for Ron Paul, we are here for his message.

We badly need a mailing list. Then we need to get all these people signed up to it. Unfortunately we can't use ronpaul2008.com's database.

PLEASE right now record all the email addresses of your meetup group members and put them in your address book so that you can invite them to our new organization/network when its all ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by newmedia4ron View Post
    someone is trying to start an advocacy group
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=104186
    That's my thread and I'll happily answer questions. Liberty Forest sounds cool. Once I see how it develops it may be a really helpful place to send people to for more info. I know someone is working on actually promoting candidates at: http://www.freeople.com/. He wrote and wants to brainstorm and I'll be calling to check it out tomorrow. I know that one of my South Carolina contacts is also working on actually promoting candidates who are on a Ron Paul platform. I've been in touch with other people who are working on starting alternative media...newspapers or radio to start then hopefully moving to tv that has a bias...for the truth :-).

My org. is meant to be a combination of some of the functions of Sierra Club/AARP/NRA/Moveon.org...a place that promotes what I jokingly call the "pork free constitution" and a Ron Paul type platform when it comes to the way in which the Federal Government executes its constitutional duties. We'll do a lot of high production value educational endeavors that reach into American homes (we go looking for them, they don't have to come to us initially) and also do direct advocacy for candidates and initiatives that promote freedom...non-partisan, non-sectarian. We'll promote freedom wherever we find it. I plan on helping freedom compete aggressively in the political marketplace.

I have a lawyer and am raising the money for getting legal structures into place. I also have a marketing/ad agency that I made friends with along the way with Ron Paul Blimp and they are going to get back to me tomorrow on doing branding/logo work.

My starter site: www.ronpaulambassadors.com (P.S. Ron Paul Ambassadors is not the name of the org. just a domain I already owned for a small personal project).

Katharine

someone is trying to start an advocacy group
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=104186
    That's my thread and I'll happily answer questions. Liberty Forest sounds cool. Once I see how it develops it may be a really helpful place to send people to for more info. I know someone is working on actually promoting candidates at: http://www.freeople.com/. He wrote and wants to brainstorm and I'll be calling to check it out tomorrow. I know that one of my South Carolina contacts is also working on actually promoting candidates who are on a Ron Paul platform. I've been in touch with other people who are working on starting alternative media...newspapers or radio to start then hopefully moving to tv that has a bias...for the truth :-).

My org. is meant to be a combination of some of the functions of Sierra Club/AARP/NRA/Moveon.org...a place that promotes what I jokingly call the "pork free constitution" and a Ron Paul type platform when it comes to the way in which the Federal Government executes its constitutional duties. We'll do a lot of high production value educational endeavors that reach into American homes (we go looking for them, they don't have to come to us initially) and also do direct advocacy for candidates and initiatives that promote freedom...non-partisan, non-sectarian. We'll promote freedom wherever we find it. I plan on helping freedom compete aggressively in the political marketplace.

I have a lawyer and am raising the money for getting legal structures into place. I also have a marketing/ad agency that I made friends with along the way with Ron Paul Blimp and they are going to get back to me tomorrow on doing branding/logo work.

My starter site: www.ronpaulambassadors.com (P.S. Ron Paul Ambassadors is not the name of the org. just a domain I already owned for a small personal project).

Katharine

Quote Originally Posted by Nate K View Post
    well we should alert them of liberty forest so we don't have a million sites don't you think?

unless it's a better one. we shall see what the best organization is and merger the rest into them i suppose.
    I'm keeping my eyes peeled and getting a lot of links out of this....if I see something good that is a lot like the org. I'm working on I will collaborate.

I'll also compile a list of everything I encounter that plans to take this revolution into the future and keep an eye on it.

The problem is that people will drift off after Ron Paul's run. We need to keep connected. We can't let all these people escape so easily .

RonPaulForums.com will look pretty silly after the election won't it? We're not here for Ron Paul, we are here for his message.

We badly need a mailing list. Then we need to get all these people signed up to it. Unfortunately we can't use ronpaul2008.com's database.

PLEASE right now record all the email addresses of your meetup group members and put them in your address book so that you can invite them to our new organization/network when its all ready to go.
    Ron Paul Forum...once a member, always a member. :-)

Damn it people! You are like a snowball! It just keeps rolling along and is way too big to stop!

What the hell is the establishment going to do? You aren't giving them a fair chance!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edu View Post
    Damn it people! You are like a snowball! It just keeps rolling along and is way too big to stop!

What the hell is the establishment going to do? You aren't giving them a fair chance!

Mwahahahahaha!

What does everybody else think?

They're already doing this... liberty forest
    ------------Johann von Goethe------------

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free”

------------------------------------------------

I echo the sentiments of everybody else who has posted to this thread; forming a "network" to promote and elect freedom candidates is VITALLY important.

I'd like to run for House myself (when I'm old enough), but I know that I'll never be successful in going up against the powerful neocon/neolib political machine in my area without a powerful support base. In fact, the very prospect of "going it alone" would be just terrifying enough to prevent me from running at all (remember how reluctant Dr. Paul was to run?).

Can you imagine how many folks who normally would be cowed into inactivity might instead be inspired to take the plunge, knowing that such an activist network existed? People who have never entertained a political ambition in all of their lives would suddenly find themselves propped up and coaxed further like they never would have expected!

Works are underway for a new Freedom Organization as well - it may grow into a replacement for CATO type Institutes.

A little placeholder website for now: The Freedom Revolution .com

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    I echo the sentiments of everybody else who has posted to this thread; forming a "network" to promote and elect freedom candidates is VITALLY important.
    I've got 1392 things going at once, but I think I'll use Mega Paul .com to put up a Freedom Candidate all-in-one webpage.

We need to get Dr Paul some votes in Congress as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast