On CNN, they just said "The crown of commander and chief" sits better on McCain's head. This actually does portend the spirit of this country right now, I am sorry to say. People are looking for a "king", for a "ruler".

I think we have the unique point in American history where the level of oppression has now reached, or even surpassed the oppression at the time of the revolutionary war. Yet Americans, it looks like, might pick Clinton and McCain---the two most establishment candidates.

This reminds me of the preamble of the Declaration of Independence:

"all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed."

This is, it seems, more true than I ever could have believed. But, my intent is not to be overly negative. Remember the next line:

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Remember that this will be a hard and long battle. I will never stop fighting.