Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone else notice Huck and Paul look at each other and shake their heads?

Quote Originally Posted by mudhoney View Post
    I noticed this also. In every debate, Huckabee listens and is respectful of who is talking, even when the rest resort to snickering about Ron Paul. He, in turn, has my respect.
    That's probably because he's a ordained Southern Baptist minister so God would get upset at him....and he respects his elders.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hopefully we can start to work together with Huck's people?
    It's never bad to make new friends ,)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    That's probably because he's a ordained Southern Baptist minister so God would get upset at him....and he respects his elders.
    Umm, no, he doesn't hold the credentials to be a minister. He never graduated from seminary school. He claims to be the only one running for president with a theology degree... what a liar. Everything that man does is an act. Every once in a while you see his true self come out.... but you have to really watch for it.

Good thread.

I agree with most of what is being said here. Huckabee gained some respect tonight as he slipped into MSMs second class citizen status. He didn't like it much and you can't blame him for trying to set things right. He found out that it doesn't matter. Either way, Ron and Mike looked like the better candidates tonight. McCain and Romney acted like asshats.

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    Woulda been nice to watch them playing tic-tac-toe together, and then making a comment later like "Oh are we in the debate now? We were so busy playing tic-tac-toe that we didnt even realize"

Something to that effect.
    I envisioned RP pulling out a deck of cards and challenging Huck to a game of War. I...declare....war....

But dont get too soft on Huck! He's still CFR! But I wouldnt fight against a Paul/Huckabee ticket, either.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Huckabee is a fraud, a liar, and a corrupt establishment shill, but he certainly does have better debating manners than Romney or Huckabee. Also, now that the media has once again turned its back on him, I wonder if he's "alone with his conscience" and starting to question the motives and intentions of the establishment, himself. Out of all of the other candidates, he's the one most vigorously borrowing talking points from Ron Paul's platform, and now that his chances for the nomination are slipping away, it'd be really wonderful if the message started to genuinely affect him deep down, too. He may be CFR, but he's still human - and considering his affair with the CFR has been relatively short, it's quite possible that he's redeemable as a person.
    That said, I would NEVER want to see him as Ron Paul's VP...I say this frequently, but apparently people really need it beaten into their heads: Ron Paul has to choose his VP extremely wisely if he does not want to be assassinated. His VP must be someone who is at least as much of a threat to the establishment as he is (and Huckabee is not it).

I think Ron Paul and Huckabee actually got a lot of mileage out of being polite in this debate, it's being discussed on our local talk radio this morning and I also read a number of comments on the CNN board saying that people wanted to hear all of the candidates.

I can only hope that the blatant and rude omission by CNN turns into votes. Ron Paul will have my vote NO MATTER WHAT. I've been enlightened; I'm NEVER going back.

Can you imagine how angry the Hucksters are?

They probably laugh at us for accusing the MSM of ignoring our guy, but now they know.

Did $#@!abee say a word about Ron Paul when $#@!abee was getting plenty of media attention and Ron wasn't invited to debates etc? I don't give a rats ass what Huckabee does now....no sympathy from me....I think it's funny as hell he is getting the "Ron Paul treatment"..,..Fred Thompson got it, but Rudy was smart enough to realize to drop out quick because he was done for.

There is only ONE candidate that can stand without media backing....Ron Paul. No other candidate could stand at all without some media aside from Ron because of the INTENSE grassroots support he has....no other candidate has supporters even close to Ron Paul supporters....and I LOVE BEING PART OF IT.
    "War is when the government tells you who the bad guy is, revolution is when you decide that for yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    Well done here in the South there is also a strong tradition of manners and being polite, even with people you don't agree with or even like. Not as strong as it used to be but still very much a part of the Southern culture.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just because Romney and McCain were doing all of the speaking doesn't mean they did well. I think they both lost a lot of voters. Ron Paul was very efficient and came across well. The fact that CNN screwed him over couldn't have been more obvious. People know when someone is getting screwed over and they tend to support them more. Huckabee also did a very good job. Huckabee and Ron Paul will pick up some votes and McCain and Romney will lose a bunch. Romney looked shifty and dishonest. McCain looked like a smug overconfident $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by Runnerguy View Post
    Huckabee has actually shown some respect to Ron Paul and doesn't giggle and ridicule him like mclame and romney.
    That's because on a bad day we still raise more than the Suckabee's bad day. We raise more in a single day than Huckabee can raise in taxes in his entire 8 Years. He knows he's sitting next to Greatness. At least he's somewhat humble in the face of his next leader. Mitt is a smug piece of $#@!. McCain is a piece of trash. After his Hitler/Godwin comment and his 100 Year war concept, he's effectively erased any respect I had for being a $#@!ty pilot and for getting captured.

I gained some respect for Huck. Mitt and Mc had those snarky condescending grins on their faces when RP talked of conservative values. Huck atleast kept an air of respectability.

great thread. noztnac makes a good point. more talk time doesn't always guarantee more popularity. look what it did for rudy!

I agree that huck was respectful, but where was he when RP was excluded from the NH debate? Did he speak a word of the outrage? No. Because his ego was gigantic coming of the big win in Iowa. I'd never want him as VP or in a cabinet post. He's a member of the CFR and will always do their bidding, having taken a swore oath to serve them. I'd much prefer a Paul/Kucinich ticket. They are head and shoulders above all other politicians when it comes to class and integrity.

Huckabee is being driven out because the elite now know that RP's only hope is a negotiated convention and they must have someone win >50% in the primary system. That can't be done with Rudy and Huck in the race. So they force Rudy out before Super Tuesday and they sabotage Huckabee in the debate. So far, none of this blatant anti-American behavior on behalf of the MSM has come back to haunt them. Shame. Most Americans are blind to the obvious.
    “The care of human life and happiness and not their destruction is the first and only legitimate object of good government.” – Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by noztnac View Post
    Just because Romney and McCain were doing all of the speaking doesn't mean they did well.
    So true. I hear RP is crazy and all that from the MSM, but wen someone is crazy "you give the the rope to hang themselves." In this case no rope can be given because RP is not the crazy one.

That does prove that Huck doesn't have the "sponsors" that rich bureaucrats and millionaires like Romney. In the end Huck and Paul are more for the people than the other Media Pretty Boys and that's why the media hates them.
    WWRPD- "What Would Ron Paul Do?"

Quote Originally Posted by joenaab View Post
    Huckabee is being driven out because the elite now know that RP's only hope is a negotiated convention and they must have someone win >50% in the primary system.
    Most Americans are blind to the obvious.
    I bet most of the evangelical will notice Huck was ignored. We know it's a delegate thing. Most evangelicals will think it's either a Mormon conspiracy or some other conspiracy to keep the Baptist minister out. This may cause a backlash among evangelicals torn between Romney and Huck.

i think most americans will flip back to american idol and forget what they saw. then, they'll go out and vote for whoever think think has the best chance of winning as per MSM.

100 years of intense, deliberate mass mind control programming by the MSM, the book and magazine publishing houses, the TV and movie production companies, and the tax exempt foundations that control the contents of all the schoolbooks from K through PhD has taken a heavy toll on the minds of americans. even most RP supporters seem to let in but a tiny glimpse of what's going on around them.
    “The care of human life and happiness and not their destruction is the first and only legitimate object of good government.” – Thomas Jefferson

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I agree Huck and Paul

Quote Originally Posted by zach View Post
    Huckabee and Paul should both say, "let us debate. only us."

it would never happen though.
    outta have a real debate, hosted by non MSM questioners, the McCain/Romney debate is kid stuff and useless, notice McCain has no clue on the economy? Everything is Islamofacism which is being fought thru inflation, yet the sheople just do not get it.

Feeling Left out? Huck...finally get's it
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CountryboyRonPaul View Post
    Classic

AC was about to let Paul get in, but Romney Filibustered long enough to cut him out.
    Yes, I did and then the camera quickly cut away. I thought it would have been hilarious if Ron broke out a deck of cards and they started playing...go fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybags View Post
    outta have a real debate, hosted by non MSM questioners, the McCain/Romney debate is kid stuff and useless, notice McCain has no clue on the economy? Everything is Islamofacism which is being fought thru inflation, yet the sheople just do not get it.
    All debates should be this way. The people should design them, write all the questions, and then invite the media to cover it passively. There's no reason at all why the media should do anything other than video tape and broadcast. Its a crime against our nation for this to be happening and amazing that we tolerate it.

Huckabee and his supporters are looking more and more like our key. I'm glad to see more sympathetic comments toward him. The enemy of my enemy is indeed my friend. We need him to stay in as long as he can. We need America to see the winner of Iowa being deliberately stifled and begging to be heard by the people. We need him to educate his supporters in a way Dr. Paul hasn't seemed able to do. We need him to make Southerners feel disenfranchised.

I don't think he can make it to the convention, but I sure am glad he made it to Super Tuesday. Hang in as long as you can, Rev. Mr. Huckabee. You're doing God's work for the good of God's country!
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

So why don't Huckabee and Ron Paul go on a debate tour? Since the MSM are boycotting them, let them go into major cities in the South and other places for hour-long debates. It would put both of them back up in the news. They could do a series of debates on health care, values, the war in Iraq, the economy, etc. Get large local stations to run the debates.

Quote Originally Posted by joenaab View Post
    All debates should be this way. The people should design them, write all the questions, and then invite the media to cover it passively. There's no reason at all why the media should do anything other than video tape and broadcast. Its a crime against our nation for this to be happening and amazing that we tolerate it.
    *hoots and hollers* Amen!!!!
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

I don't think he can make it to the convention, but I sure am glad he made it to Super Tuesday. Hang in as long as you can, Rev. Mr. Huckabee. You're doing God's work for the good of God's country!
    what happens if Huckabee endorses a candidate? Will Huck's delegates automatically be for that candidate?
    Same question for binding and not binding delegates.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    Paul-Huckabee ticket?
    Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee are pretty much opposites. Remember?

Mike Huckabee is a big Government guy and is for war. He also has an economic strategy which will put more burden on all of the working class.

Ron Paul is a small Government guy and is against war. He has an economic strategy designed to reduce the burden on everyone.

While Mcwar and Robomney were having their little spat I could have swore I heard Huckabee whisper to Ron Paul "you sunk my battleship Ron..."

The huckster sure didnt give a $hit when it was just Ron Paul being excluded.
    "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people doing it." -- Buddhist Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by 123tim View Post
    Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee are pretty much opposites. Remember?

Mike Huckabee is a big Government guy and is for war. He also has an economic strategy which will put more burden on all of the working class.

Ron Paul is a small Government guy and is against war. He has an economic strategy designed to reduce the burden on everyone.
    Both want to get rid of IRS
    Both are pro-life
    Both love the second amendment.
    Both want to secure the borders

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast