Thread: With Giuliani Dropping Out Does this Put Ron Paul as the Front Runner?

Question With Giuliani Dropping Out Does this Put Ron Paul as the Front Runner?

With Giuliani Dropping Out Does this Put Ron Paul as the Front Runner in NY? I can't see anyone else beating out Paul.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why not the big names McCain and Romney?

I just haven't seen anyone thats a republican and supports anyone but Ron Paul so far. Then again, I live in the city.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Ron Paul is the conservative frontrunner and McCain, Romney, Hillary and Obama are the liberal frontrunners.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

The GOP is firmly entrenched in NYC. While upstate would love Ron, that's a lot of ground to cover, and winner-take-all makes NY impossible without taking NYC. Oh, yeah, and the party-change deadline for already-registered voters was Oct 12th. Heck, I hadn't even heard of Ron at that point.

NY really needs the same kind of laws California just enacted for delegates by district. Upstate has been literally enslaved to NYC's vote. Republicans in this state have given up even being bitter about it.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilNight View Post
    The GOP is firmly entrenched in NYC. While upstate would love Ron, that's a lot of ground to cover, and winner-take-all makes NY impossible without taking NYC. Oh, yeah, and the party-change deadline for already-registered voters was Oct 12th. Heck, I hadn't even heard of Ron at that point.

NY really needs the same kind of laws California just enacted for delegates by district. Upstate has been literally enslaved to NYC's vote. Republicans in this state have given up even being bitter about it.
    I agree....NYC is the biggest influence of the state.

I hope Ron will do well, and I am working my tail off...our weekend starts as soon as hubby wakes up from his nap(works nights) We've got a snow day so it will be challenging with the boys home, but we've got to do something, it's our last call for liberty.

I have been trying to get my friends to join me, and have converted probably at least 10-15 or so people w/ friends/family. I warned them about changing voter reg in time, one good friend didnt get to, and she is so mad. I hate that we had to change it sooo long ago. CT allows you to change it MON before super TUE! not fair However, I do know 1 McCain supporter, were working on him!
    “None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.”
    —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

NYC is an AIPAC run state, so its probably Mccain.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are a lot of Ron Paul supporters in Albany and all around the city. At the Gun Show people were like "Yep already know about him, voting for him in primary."

No. Ron Paul will be the first candidate to proceed directly from long shot to lame duck if the media has their way.

Matthew Chapters 23 + 24

Quote Originally Posted by Nic4Truth View Post
    I have been trying to get my friends to join me, and have converted probably at least 10-15 or so people w/ friends/family. I warned them about changing voter reg in time, one good friend didnt get to, and she is so mad. I hate that we had to change it sooo long ago. CT allows you to change it MON before super TUE! not fair However, I do know 1 McCain supporter, were working on him!
    I have converted many and got some thinking as well. I wish I had converted earlier so I could have done more, but even after today in NY we still have a long road ahead.