Thread: Don't feel bad...

Don't feel bad...

...if we don't do very well today. I am not too concerned about Florida because...

#1 Looking at the polls it seems as if the vote is evenly dispersed among Romney and McCain...also Ghoul will probably take about 13% and that is good because he is gonna drop out at any time...also the huckster will get around that mark as well (hopefully higher) and we all know he will drop out too

#2 This is the state with the largest old people population. The message doesn't matter to the majority of them, so don't expect for all old people to not want to vote for that "clean cut mormon" or for that "American hero"

I say, thank you to all of those who are working their asses off in Florida! Tip of the hat to all of you strong supporters down there. However, we need to press on to Feb. 5th because we have the best grassroots structure out of anyone. The national campaign doesn't have to do TOO much that day compared to other campaigns.

I am writing this because we are going to get a bunch of threads saying "OMGZ RON PAUL GOT LAST"....

I hope he wins, but with Florida you can't be too optimistic.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    STFU troll, he'll sweep in with a strong first place!

!

IT is not Over till the last vote is counted. There is always a chance we can get ahead of Huck and Mr.911 as McRomney fight it out for the top, we have to fight it out for the scraps.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by Paulitical Correctness View Post
    STFU troll, he'll sweep in with a strong first place!

!

Yeah I'm a troll....

If you look at the data from the past elections...Ron Paul's weakest spot is with OLD PEOPLE

Whatever, I was just pointing out Feb. 5th is more important than Florida

Florida is a winner take all state for delegates -- there are more important states

The old people and especially the older baby boomers are the ones who let the country slide into this complete mess in the first place. The establishment and the status quo is like a nice warm fuzzy blanket for them. They are clueless (which is just fine with them) What would someone care about my life 20-30 years from now who will be dead within 5-10. And I say good riddance, I can't stand these people who had America in a time when it was second to none and have pissed it away. I take no responsibility for what happened before I was 18, I had no vote, I had no say. But I'm sorry, I hate my parents generation. The boomers and their "me, me, me" generation who grew up on the backs of the "greatest generation" will leave their children a mess thats nearly unfixable, I'll be happy when they're gone and have no remorse in saying so.

Quote Originally Posted by Shabow View Post
    Yeah I'm a troll....

If you look at the data from the past elections...Ron Paul's weakest spot is with OLD PEOPLE

Whatever, I was just pointing out Feb. 5th is more important than Florida
    I was joking, friend.

Florida is only sending HALF its delegates anyway because of punishment for moving up the primary.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by StopTheNWO View Post
    Florida is only sending HALF its delegates anyway because of punishment for moving up the primary.
    +1000

Quote Originally Posted by georgem View Post
    The old people and especially the older baby boomers are the ones who let the country slide into this complete mess in the first place. The establishment and the status quo is like a nice warm fuzzy blanket for them. They are clueless (which is just fine with them) What would someone care about my life 20-30 years from now who will be dead within 5-10. And I say good riddance, I can't stand these people who had America in a time when it was second to none and have pissed it away. I take no responsibility for what happened before I was 18, I had no vote, I had no say. But I'm sorry, I hate my parents generation. The boomers and their "me, me, me" generation who grew up on the backs of the "greatest generation" will leave their children a mess thats nearly unfixable, I'll be happy when they're gone and have no remorse in saying so.
    If it makes you feel better, some of them will still be alive to starve to death when the economy crashes in a few years from the baby boom retirement that began 28 days ago and will continue for twenty years.

Not saying I want anyone to die. Just saying, it might happen, and to people who are heavily responsible for contributing to it.

Giuliani and Huckabee are both at 13%. Everybody KNOWS they will both drop out.

People, there's 26% for Ron Paul here. This message needs to be broadcast all over Florida.

Why vote for guys about to quit? Vote for Ron Paul, for the Long Haul !

Quote Originally Posted by Paulitical Correctness View Post
    I was joking, friend.
    Oh ok, good

Was gonna say...

Love Ron Paul, but damn if Florida isn't gonna be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by RonRules View Post
    Giuliani and Huckabee are both at 13%. Everybody KNOWS they will both drop out.

People, there's 26% for Ron Paul here. This message needs to be broadcast all over Florida.

Why vote for guys about to quit? Vote for Ron Paul, for the Long Haul !
    Exactly, if we can persuade their delegates to come over to our side. We can defiantly pull this out!!

Quote Originally Posted by OferNave View Post
    If it makes you feel better, some of them will still be alive to starve to death when the economy crashes in a few years from the baby boom retirement that began 28 days ago and will continue for twenty years.

Not saying I want anyone to die. Just saying, it might happen, and to people who are heavily responsible for contributing to it.
    Add in what the reality of declining energy supplies (due to peak oil) will do to the US economy over the next few years and you have a wonderful "perfect storm".

Quote Originally Posted by OferNave View Post

Actually that makes me feel alot better. I just checked back to see if I got flamed for that one. Saw your comment and just started cracking up. I've calmed down since this afternoon.