Thread: Get local info about home foreclosures and auctions

Get local info about home foreclosures and auctions

The site below has information about foreclosures and auctions by zip code. It was a real eye-opener to see how many homes are up for auction near me.

RealtyTrac.com

Use this information about your area and push the point that Dr Paul understands economics and wrote about the bubble in the real estate market and the role of the Federal Reserve. This hits people where they live. None of the other candidates understand economics above a 5th grade level.

Your support could help Ron Paul Racing get a Ron Paul car in this years Daytona 500
    Last edited by ToryNotion; 01-29-2008 at 08:46 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

site tried to download a trojan

I am really sorry. I corrected the URL. I put realtytrac.com but i've changed it to www.realtytrac.com. I got the link from an article on Yahoo finance about the foreclosure rate. The link is legit. I am really sorry for any inconvenience. This is just such an important issue. People who have no idea what the Federal Reserve is can connect to this if they are worried about making their mortgage payment.

I tried 'realtytrac.com' and 'www.realtytrac.com' and both URLs took me to the legit site. People know about this issue because the media has been covering the sub-prime crisis and 60 minutes last sunday did a segment on it. Push the point that Dr Paul warned about this bubble and as President his policies will prevent this sort of thing in the future.