Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Only 13, But I Sent $9, Which is all of my Paypal Money

I'm Only 13, But I Sent $9, Which is all of my Paypal Money

I make money online selling some stuff on ebay. $9 is all I had in my paypal, and I'm only 13, so I sent it. Used my parent's info. They won't be sending him money because they both dont support him.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That was very generous of your parents!

Federal law requires all online contributors to confirm that the following statements are true and accurate. If you cannot confirm each statement, you are not eligible to contribute to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee.
    1. This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.

2. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully-admitted permanent resident.

3. I am making this contribution with my own personal funds, and I will not be reimbursed by anyone for this contribution.

4. I am not a federal government contractor.

5. I am at least 18 years of age.

I'd suggest not putting the campaign in danger like this again. or at least don't make a post where you openly admit to breaking federal law.
    Last edited by The Only Woj; 02-01-2008 at 02:25 PM.

The underlying intent is that a minor person had to be of 'reasoning age' and intended to make the contribution of their own accord.

No one is going to care because one 13 year old contributed $9.
    Huey P. Long, "The Kingfish"
    Former Governor, Senator and leading opponent of the Big Bankers.
    Kingfish Consulting: Experience winning elections, since 1928.

You're gonna be a great patriot someday.

My son (17) had me send in $10.00 extra of my money. I added this to my donation. He said that he will work at least 2 hours tomorrow hanging literature on doors in our town for Dr. Paul, if I would give an extra $10.00.

He wants to vote in the Texas Primary so bad. He is hoping that he will be able to vote for Dr. Paul in the General Election. He will be 18 before the November Elections.

I used to be always telling him things that had happened each day. Now he meets me at the door with the news of the day.

Liberty is the only thing you cannot have unless you are willing to give it to others --- William Allen White

Quote Originally Posted by thekeeper View Post
    My son (17) had me send in $10.00 extra of my money. I added this to my donation. He said that he will work at least 2 hours tomorrow hanging literature on doors in our town for Dr. Paul, if I would give an extra $10.00.

He wants to vote in the Texas Primary so bad. He is hoping that he will be able to vote for Dr. Paul in the General Election. He will be 18 before the November Elections.

I used to be always telling him things that had happened each day. Now he meets me at the door with the news of the day.
    Many states allow 17 year olds to vote in the primary, as long as they are old enough in November. Is this the case in your state?
    tu ne cede malis

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Heh, in business law (contracts) they said that the parent has legal authority over the income of their children. As long as his parents knew about this it should be okay for him to use their name.

You're awesome! Your $9 means just as much as anyone's $2300 and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

You have inspired me to give more later today. Thank you!

Liberty is the only thing you cannot have unless you are willing to give it to others --- William Allen White

Hope for the next generation.

You my good citizen are an inspiration to me and millions of others out here fighting the good fight.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Krippy View Post
    Many states allow 17 year olds to vote in the primary, as long as they are old enough in November. Is this the case in your state?
    In Texas, you have to be 17 years and 10 months to register to vote. So my son cannot vote in the primary. We checked this out a few months ago.

To the OP ~ Thank you. Your $9 just gave a lot of people, a lot of hope.

Quote Originally Posted by The Only Woj View Post
    Federal law requires all online contributors to confirm that the following statements are true and accurate. If you cannot confirm each statement, you are not eligible to contribute to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee.
    1. This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.

2. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully-admitted permanent resident.

3. I am making this contribution with my own personal funds, and I will not be reimbursed by anyone for this contribution.

4. I am not a federal government contractor.

I'd suggest not putting the campaign in danger like this again. or at least don't make a post where you openly admit to breaking federal law.
    Wet blanket!
    "I'm thinkin' we'll rise again"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd like to see them make an issue out of a 13 year old donating $9.

Quote Originally Posted by smartpeople4ronpaul View Post
    I make money online selling some stuff on ebay. $9 is all I had in my paypal, and I'm only 13, so I sent it. Used my parent's info. They won't be sending him money because they both dont support him.
    Your a good kid. We all in the Ron Paul grassroots appreciate your efforts.

Keep up the good work. Your $9 went toward the Freedom movement.
    Live Free or Die...

"I Killed The Bank!" -Andrew Jackson
    "I Killed The Bank Again!" -Ron Paul

that's awesome. i'm 16 and also donated $10.

i'm hunting around for some web design jobs so i can get more in PayPal and send some more. if anyone needs any web design work done just let me know via PM.

You are a Patriot and more intellectually and spiritually mature than people twice your age.
    No more Mr. Bad guy

It is really good to see so many younger people getting involved politically. They may not be able to vote yet but they are doing what they can to make their voices heard.

My grandmother took me along to political rallies and stuff when I was very young so I kind of grew up paying attention. I try to instill that in my nephews by asking them what they think about issues and not acting like their opinions don't matter. If a child feels like their opinion counts at age 8, they are far more likely to be involved at age 18.

So everyone ask the kids in your life what they think is important, it will make a difference.

-

Quote Originally Posted by The Only Woj View Post

Chill out!
    Last edited by Bryan; 02-01-2008 at 04:23 PM. Reason: guidelines violation
    Free Computer Tutorials and Tech News:
    http://www.groovypost.com

Quote Originally Posted by thekeeper View Post

I was told that if they were going to be 18 yrs of age by November election that they
    COULD VOTE in primary. They can also register. If he is not registered - deadline coming up real fast - walk it in.

that's what some of they guys were saying at one of our meet ups

thanks dude!

just imagine if only 100,000 kids did the same!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As a 43 year old, thank you.

Keep yourself clean, do well in life, and maybe someday we'll be voting for you!

Quote Originally Posted by redchina View Post
    God bless you.
    x2 ...

We need you as a leader in this movement one day.

delete thread before somebody gets arrested

Quote Originally Posted by smartpeople4ronpaul View Post
    +1,000,000 for awesomeness.

While most of our generation's parents failed at passing on whatever love of freedom might have remained in them, I guess a love of freedom does sometimes sprout straight from the earth.

Let me just say that we in Tulsa are giving you your money's worth with our call center!!
    Why don't we just open up the Constitution, and read it?

Asst. Organizer, Tulsa OK Meetup #32
    Precinct Chair, Tulsa County Precinct #97

http://www.ronpaultulsa.com/
    http://www.ronpaulok.com/

Very proud of you. You should be very proud of yourself. You are the future of our country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast