Thread: Ron Paul will be on local Houston news TONIGHT at 10pm on NBC!

Ron Paul will be on local Houston news TONIGHT at 10pm on NBC!

I just saw a commercial for it. Ron Paul will be on local NBC news at 10pm in Houston (channel 12 for me-Comcast). aka KPRC 2

I don't know how to YouTube.

Hopefully he will comment on the State of the Union Address which I think is on at 8pm.
    Last edited by hillertexas; 01-28-2008 at 10:03 PM.
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

youtube by getting a videocamera or cell phone
    Ron Paul's heart is made out of gold. This greatly upsets the Federal Reserve.

Anyone else in Houston that has a DVR?
    The Truth about Ron Paul
    Please check it out...."Like" and "Share"
    This page is vying for the 1st page of google if they look up "the truth about ron paul"

do they have online feeds?
    *Liberty is worth it*

bump
    R[∃vo˩]ution

bump
    R[∃vo˩]ution

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trying to find it.

Change the World

bump
    R[∃vo˩]ution

Youtube or it didn't happen?

Has it been on yet? I'm in a hotel in Houston, so no DVR.
    "An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come." - Victor Hugo

"“Fed intervention in the financial markets is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage.” - H.L. Mencken

"We have little faith in the healing power of central banking; but when it comes to killing a patient, even a quack can do the job." - Daily Reckoning

"Deal with reality or reality will deal with you." - Unknown

Last edited by thomaseusin; 01-28-2008 at 10:18 PM. Reason: OOPS! OLD INTERVIEW.. GOOD WATCH ANYWAY :D

on now
    R[∃vo˩]ution

On Now.
    "An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come." - Victor Hugo

"“Fed intervention in the financial markets is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage.” - H.L. Mencken

"We have little faith in the healing power of central banking; but when it comes to killing a patient, even a quack can do the job." - Daily Reckoning

This was just on today?

They filmed it before SC! LOL

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Idiot Poli Sci prof referring to Klan support in Florida and prostitutes in Nevada. :-<

Sweet 50-foot Ron Paul limo! He autographed it.