Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Draft Rand for Congress

Thumbs up Draft Rand for Congress

After hanging out with Dr. Rand Paul in Nashville yesterday afternoon, I think that we should draft him to run for Congress ASAP.

Thoughts?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Arklatex

I'd support that.

He might have a shot at Senate.

I'm down, let the r3VOLution live on!
    MOLON LABE

I have seen several videos with Dr. Rand Paul I am pretty sure the apple does not fall far from the tree.

Having said that I fully support this thread and all the things it implies.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.-Thomas Jefferson

What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?-Thomas Jefferson

Were we directed from Washington when to sow and when to reap, we should soon want bread.-Thomas Jefferson
    3p1c w1n

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedevil View Post
    He might have a shot at Senate.
    +1, He could hold the floor forever when an unconstitutional bill comes up.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

Agreed

I assume he speaks Much like his father and
    supports the same limited government platform and has similar
    integrity. With those reservations, I would say, absolutely.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nate895 View Post
    +1, He could hold the floor forever when an unconstitutional bill comes up.
    Do you think he really has a shot at Senate? If that's the case--WE NEED HIM THERE! I wish Ron was in Senate instead of the House. I'd watch him on CSPAN like a nerd.
    TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    Why the hell would I want friends? Most people I meet are idiots.

Great idea!

Soon neocons might be changing their last name to Paul to get votes, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shink View Post
    Do you think he really has a shot at Senate? If that's the case--WE NEED HIM THERE! I wish Ron was in Senate instead of the House. I'd watch him on CSPAN like a nerd.
    If we only had 1 liberty minded candidate the Senate is where we need them.

However, if we had a GROUP of liberty minded candidates the House would be the best place because that's where all the spending originates from. The House holds the purse.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Never let the Ron Paul Revoution be hijacked by the likes of Bill Kristol. Rand could raise significant money for a political run by starting it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shink View Post
    Which state is he a resident of? Would have to see who he would be up against. I think he would definitely have a chance given the name recognition his father now has. We could probably raise a large sum of money for him too.

He might do it. He is the most political son of Ron. Here is an interview with him from Billings, MT taken on Saturday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_LIRjzoDAU
    The Montana Revolution
    http://montanarevolution.org

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    After hanging out with Dr. Rand Paul in Nashville yesterday afternoon, I think that we should draft him to run for Congress ASAP.

Thoughts?
    lmao, I was going to make a post that he should run for congress.
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Which state is he a resident of? Would have to see who he would be up against. I think he would definitely have a chance given the name recognition his father now has. We could probably raise a large sum of money for him too.
    Kentucky.

Rand lives in Bowling Green, KY. I would support him or any Paul who runs for office.
    Ron Paul Baby '71

I'd love if Rand would run for Senate. The best we've got to offer as of now here in Kentucky is Mitch McConnell and Jim Bunning...

Quote Originally Posted by Revlett View Post
    I'd love if Rand would run for Senate. The best we've got to offer as of now here in Kentucky is Mitch McConnell and Jim Bunning...
    They would be tough to beat though. I think McConnell is up for election next, he is the Senate minority leader. Dont know much about Bunning except that he is a former hall of fame major leage pitcher and so is probably pretty popular.

senate!!!

imagine if we have a few senators, we could really own!

To bad tommorow is the last day to get him on Ky ballot, I've heard him talk and he sounds like his dad. Ditching Mitch would be great but hard to beat with 7 mil in the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl H View Post
    To bad tommorow is the last day to get him on Ky ballot, I've heard him talk and he sounds like his dad. Ditching Mitch would be great but hard to beat with 7 mil in the bank.
    really? that sucks hope he files!
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

They would be tough to beat though. I think McConnell is up for election next, he is the Senate minority leader. Dont know much about Bunning except that he is a former hall of fame major leage pitcher and so is probably pretty popular.
    Yeah, they'd be really tough to beat, but neither are very popular anymore due to them being lap dogs for the Bush Administration.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    we need to get Rand to file to run against Mitch. Nobody here really likes him.
    Ron Paul... Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by jarofclay View Post
    He might do it. He is the most political son of Ron. Here is an interview with him from Billings, MT taken on Saturday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_LIRjzoDAU
    Wow, sounds just like his old man, except his speaking is a little more polished (fewer "ums" and such).
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.

Has anyone actually asked him if he's going to run for Congress or Senate soon?

Rand Paul need to make Ron Paul commercials with him talking about how awesome his dad is, so he can build awareness and promote Ron Paul at the same time.

Double the value of ad dollars.
    Alex Merced - A Champion of Freedom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

HAYEKFORUMS.COM
    - Economics and Philosophy Discussion and Debate

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM
    - Libertarian Community and Discussion

Donate to Help Alex Merced promote Liberty Full Time

FACEBOOK PAGES YOU SHOULD LIKE

It would be great to see all the contributions he would get from people that don't even live in the state he would be representing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast