View Poll Results: Should Rand run for Congress?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, America needs him and his ilk.

101 83.47%
  • No, he does more for his country in the doctors surgery

0 0%
  • Shut up, we’re not in the business of telling him what to do, even if it would be super sweet

20 16.53%

Thread: Should Rand Paul run for Congress?

Should Rand Paul run for Congress?

?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To quote Stone Cold Steve Austin: Hell yeah !

If he's willing absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Santana28 View Post
    Rand Paul for POTUS 2012!
    FTW
    Alex Merced - A Champion of Freedom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

HAYEKFORUMS.COM
    - Economics and Philosophy Discussion and Debate

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM
    - Libertarian Community and Discussion

Donate to Help Alex Merced promote Liberty Full Time

FACEBOOK PAGES YOU SHOULD LIKE

Quote Originally Posted by yanksforpaul View Post
    Is Rand Paul Ron's brother?
    lol its his son

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaultheSaint View Post
    know nothing about him.
    http://www.therealnews.com/web/index...&thisview=item

There is an interview with him.

Win or Lose I really hope that HQ will make a Official page of candidates that share Paul's core beliefs. And it would be great if Paul himself could add his comments about certain candidates from time to time. These "endorsed by Paul" cadidates would be our most heavily financed.

Of course I would love to see his son at the top of that list!

But in doing so we could all continue to fight this revolution by supporting important positions with finances and man power.

I suppose our primary goal would be to elect Senators and Governors first as they have the most power.

Senate
    let it be remembered that never again in the future of political campaigns will a candidate receive the same support, enthusiasm and donations UNLESS the message is about liberty, freedom, peace, and the constituion. accept no imitations

Quote Originally Posted by zakkubin View Post
    Win or Lose I really hope that HQ will make a Official page of candidates that share Paul's core beliefs. And it would be great if Paul himself could add his comments about certain candidates from time to time. These "endorsed by Paul" cadidates would be our most heavily financed.

But in doing so we could all continue to fight this revolution by supporting important positions with finances and man power.

I suppose our primary goal would be to elect Senators and Governors first as they have the most power.
    www.RonPaulsAcrossAmerica.com
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

The Paul Congress is keeping track of all of the Paulist office seekers, just fyi.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Calling Ron Paul an isolationist is like calling your neighbor a hermit, because he doesn't come over your property and break your windows. - Dave Hebel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://freedom4um.com/

I think he ought to challenge Mitch McConnell this year for his senate seat. He's running completely unopposed this year.
    Ron Paul... Why not?

I watched that interview with Rand. His voice pattern sounds EXACTLY like Ron Paul. It's amazing how similar they sound.

Rand Paul for President 2012 FTW

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We need Rand in Congress big time.

If he wants to, absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by JimInNY View Post
    The Paul Congress is keeping track of all of the Paulist office seekers, just fyi.
    Yeah I know about those but many do not.
    I think grassroots site are great for some things but for this I would hope to see a Official page. Also they could redirect ronpaul2008 to this new site.

I guess I just feel with grassroots people will lose interest and the sites will go to crap. With HQ they can ask for one last money bomb to run this "revolution" site for years.

Just my opinion...

I met Rand in NH while I was doing phone canvassing, he is very much like his father, quiet and very nice, I definatly can see him being a great Congressman or Senator in the future. That being said, lately I have been getting involved at very low levels of local politics, talking with school committee people, going to some fundraisers and observing as campaign work may very well be what I do later in life, and I have to say, most of the politicians I have met have been over-the-top "I'll shake your hand even if its covered in sewage for a vote," type people, way outgoing and very nauseating, its the part of politics that I personally find repugnant, however its the part of politics that wins, it seems like both Dr. Paul and Dr. Rand Paul are more laid back let me listen, you be in control of the conversation type people, I hope I am wrong, but maybe they just dont have the personalities to win major elections like this... I hope I am wrong

I agree and hope HQ will start to do that soon.

I also hope people will start recall petitions for existing politicians, it doesn't take many people to go get signatures. Then a new election happens and problems get solved sooner than you thought.

I heard Rand speak at my local university. Seemed like a very decent guy.