Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tall

Tall

Last edited by MsDoodahs; 02-16-2010 at 06:22 AM.
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    amen

we need to convince people RP is the only conservative candidate. this is a trump over all issues. if we win this marketing battle we will win the base, and all ages.

Arklatex

I'm 24 and agree with you. Sadly the older folks only watch Fox News for their info, I don't know how we can reach out more to this group, someone from this older age group needs to step up with the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Arklatex View Post
    I'm 24 and agree with you. Sadly the older folks only watch Fox News for their info, I don't know how we can reach out more to this group, someone from this older age group needs to step up with the plan.
    Pretty much!

I agree with this nice lady....

The bathing part is a good idea too..I support bathing..and remember to wash behind your ears.

Yes Maam, I'll get right on it!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I disagree that I'll magically go to church when I'm 60, as my convictions are what they are, but I agree with the premise of your post. Well done. THINK HARD ABOUT THIS, FOLKS.
    TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    Why the hell would I want friends? Most people I meet are idiots.

Ms. Doodahs, I've said similar things that you have. Thanks for reiterating what needs to be said, regardless of what kind of response you may get from some who frequent this board.

Thank you for your wisdom, and everyone get out and vote in FL on Tuesday!!!

Thumbs up got that right

Hit the nail right on the head

I agree with you. Too much immaturity is a reason why we are not in the lead of the polls.

I think you may be surprised how much impact a few select people could have.
    "The true patriot is motivated by a sense of responsibility and out of self-interest for himself, his family, and the future of his country to resist government abuse of power. He rejects the notion that patriotism means obedience to the state. Resistance need not be violent, but the civil disobedience that might be required involves confrontation with the state and invites possible imprisonment." -Ron Paul

Dang, you're mean.
    Last edited by MsDoodahs; 02-16-2010 at 06:22 AM.

My experience is that old people are scared of the terrorists. They are not scared of the economy failing. Not here in America. Impossible. I'm not saying they are right, I'm saying that is the way they are.
    We must convince old folks that RP's foriegn policy will make them safer, and it will. They also must be convinced that leaving Iraq is not surrender and another war lost.
    They can be convinced, I have done it. But it is not a quick fix and must be proven with logic, not noise. They will listen if you speak logically, but as soon as you become aggressive in any percieved way, they are gone. Its like foreplay, the gentler you are, the farther you're gonna get.

+10000000000
    Last edited by MsDoodahs; 02-16-2010 at 06:23 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Arklatex

Exclamation

someone from this older age group needs to step up with the plan.

Either we figure out how to accomplish this, or we have to wait for the younger generation to age before we can have a POTUS like Ron Paul.

I picked up a senior newspaper, maybe we should get some ads related to seniors?

Quote Originally Posted by driller80545 View Post
    My experience is that old people are scared of the terrorists. They are not scared of the economy failing. Not here in America. Impossible. I'm not saying they are right, I'm saying that is the way they are.
    We must convince old folks that RP's foriegn policy will make them safer, and it will. They also must be convinced that leaving Iraq is not surrender and another war lost.
    They can be convinced, I have done it. But it is not a quick fix and must be proven with logic, not noise. They will listen if you speak logically, but as soon as you become aggressive in any percieved way, they are gone. Its like foreplay, the gentler you are, the farther you're gonna get.
    You just compared winning a senior to Ron Paul with enticing your partner to sex.

This can all be summed up thusly:

TARGET THE BASE

NOT THE ANTI-WAR VOTE
    NOT KIUCINICH SUPPORTERS
    NOT 420
    NOT TRUTHERS
    NOT YOUNG PEOPLE (UNDER 35)

If we cannot win the base, we cannot win primaries. We NEED 5 WINS (not 5 second-places) TO EVEN BE ALLOWED TO QUALIFY FOR THE CONVENTION.

So target older, conservative voters. Upper class voters, guys with CASH and CONNECTIONS.

Quote Originally Posted by driller80545 View Post

Then boy, you have never tried to live on a fixed income. Are you out of your mind? They ain't gonna be drafted. Most of them live in places where a terrorist would have to be bored out of his mind to go. ALL they care about is whether or not their money is going to make it to the end of their life or if they are going to go broke before they die. That is a big worry, and when you are unable to work anymore you will understand it.

I just have to say this. When you write for Ron Paul or go door to door for him, be professional and that includes using SPELL CHECK when you post. This whole board is full of illiterates and it makes us all look bad. I before E except after C. Perceived. Foreign is one of the exceptions where the E comes before the I.

The people on this board don't know the difference between its and it's, their, there and they're, your and you're. These are things I learned in second grade. I would not have gotten past fourth grade spelling like that. And today you have computers to spell for you and check your grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by uncloned21 View Post
    You just compared winning a senior to Ron Paul with enticing your partner to sex.
    +1

bump, excellent post!

Should make a checklist before heading out to canvas
    Jon
    My wife and I blog about healthy (GF DF) living and eating with recipes and information.
    http://cindalouskitchenblues.blogspot.com

Now if we can make winning seniors as popular as sex.

anyway bump

Quote Originally Posted by uncloned21 View Post
    Yes, and both can very difficult and take lots of diplomacy.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well there you go generalizing. THIS 'older folk' has NEVER watched Fox News. Indeed, for most of my life that network wasn't around. Since people tend to stick with what's familiar, it's quite possible that we old ones have been watching more of ABC, CBS, and NBC instead of FOX.
    First take back the Republican Party: Join the GOP Rising!
    Next become a Precinct Leader
    Then donate to RP's presidential or congressional campaign

Either we figure out how to accomplish this, or we have to wait for the younger generation to age before we can have a POTUS like Ron Paul.
    And herein lies the problem: the younger generation is trapped within the system (think Social Security) and by the time you've aged, you have paid in sooooo much money that you will no longer WANT the system to be changed because if it does get changed, you'll be shortchanged.
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    Then boy, you have never tried to live on a fixed income. Are you out of your mind? They ain't gonna be drafted. Most of them live in places where a terrorist would have to be bored out of his mind to go. ALL they care about is whether or not their money is going to make it to the end of their life or if they are going to go broke before they die. That is a big worry, and when you are unable to work anymore you will understand it.

I just have to say this. When you write for Ron Paul or go door to door for him, be professional and that includes using SPELL CHECK when you post. This whole board is full of illiterates and it makes us all look bad. I before E except after C. Perceived. Foreign is one of the exceptions where the E comes before the I.

The people on this board don't know the difference between its and it's, their, there and they're, your and you're. These are things I learned in second grade. I would not have gotten past fourth grade spelling like that. And today you have computers to spell for you and check your grammar.
    I am retired and live on a fixed income. and no longer interested in spelling bees.

And herein lies the problem: the younger generation is trapped within the system (think Social Security) and by the time you've aged, you have paid in sooooo much money that you will no longer WANT the system to be changed because if it does get changed, you'll be shortchanged.
    That is why we need to explain that they will NOT be shortchanged. We can get the youth out (which is what they wanted before) and keep them going (even better) if we bring the troops home.

Well for starters...

"Now stop your whining and go think of ways to correct this crap."

I'm sure you all know some old people. Use them for inspiration.

PS. I love you MsDoodahs ma'am.
    Last edited by MsDoodahs; 02-16-2010 at 06:24 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast