Thread: CNN censors Ron Paul

CNN censors Ron Paul

Hi, I'm new in these forums, I'm an Austrian (Europe) and I am seriously pissed because of CNN, they do not mention Ron Paul at all!

They already have shown that during the Nevada Caucuses (see http://stud3.tuwien.ac.at/~e0725111/cnn_lies.jpg ), but all the time.

I've been watching CNN the last hours now and whenever they mention the Florida Primary they show and mention Romney, McCain, Huckabee and Giulliani as challengers, but they don't mention or show Ron Paul at all!
    They even had a small report a few hours ago, about Romney, McCain, Huckabee, Giulliani and even about all Republicans that already dropped out!!! But not a single word about Ron Paul! I'm sick of CNN and it's censorship!!!

R.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    First of all welcome to the forums!

Second, welcome to the American media.

Believe me, we American Ron Paul supporters know how you feel. Maybe you foreign supporters could send some emails to CNN and ask why the black out? THAT ought to get some attention!

Anyway, I appreciate your support of Ron Paul! It just goes to show how popular freedom, peace and prosperity is, world wide.

Quote Originally Posted by liberteebell View Post
    Believe me, we American Ron Paul supporters know how you feel. Maybe you foreign supporters could send some emails to CNN and ask why the black out? THAT ought to get some attention!

Anyway, I appreciate your support of Ron Paul! It just goes to show how popular freedom, peace and prosperity is, world wide.

I wrote them and I'll also contact Austrian/European papers/media (to ask them to report about the black out in the USA mainstream-media) as that _obvious_ censorship is unbelieveable!
    Last edited by Richie_from_Austria; 01-26-2008 at 04:32 PM.

Fair? Balanced?

It's sad how the media diffuses Ron Paul. I think the crown goes to Fox News for being the WORST about fairness, especially when it comes to Ron. The moment Carl Cameron asked Ron if he had any "electability" in that last debate, I almost jumped through the television.

All candidates should receive a similar amount of time being covered on any network. This unfair and disproportionate allocation of coverage has horrible consequences:

1. It influences voters. This is by far the worst consequence.
    2. This displays bias. All networks should be held accountable for this.
    3. It turns the election into a soap opera.

Shame on all the networks for this lack of fairness. But most of all, shame on Fox News!

Let CNN have it Richie!! Contact them, let them know where you're at and that people all around the world (not just americans) are getting pissed at the censorship...Also let your friends/family know what's going on and tell them to do the same!

Hi..
    I`am also new in this forum. Warm greetings to all RP supporters in all over the world!!!
    ..sad true, that we donīt hear much about RP here in Europe. CNN really suck, just like that obvious.
    Very sad, but true, that huge danish newspapers as "politiken", "berlinske tidende" has already choosen their frontrunners in GOP2008, without giving any chance to RP. This coverage making me mad!!
    Keep fighting for RP over there guys. He is the RIGHT ONE.

Sincerely
    From Denmark

our media is a huge man eating bank.

a neo-conservative bank.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe one needs to find out what the connnection between the media and the special interests.

Who heads these media machines, not who owns them - because they are not around for the daily operations. So, who actually 'runs and operates' these media outlets and dictates policy etc..

lets find out out. Someone pointed out that many of these news sources are also owned under the same umbrella as "industrial complex companies".

For the mainstream media to cover Ron Paul, would be like me buying a gun, and giving it to somebody to kill me.

I believe you will pretty much find it a world wide Ron Paul blackout. Think about who you are dealing with and it will finally dawn on you what is going on.

See my signature!

How do other countries and their media handle something like a presidential race in their country? Is it fair?
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” - Thomas Jefferson

Same in NZ. It is Associated Press. Not only that but during the Nevada primary, they lied about McCain being second and Huckabee third. (He was never third)We Photographed it to prove the disinformation.
    They received a strongly worded (polite) letter of protest. Welcome to the forum.
    The world does not consist of a throng of geniuses. WilliamBanzai7

Welcome to our friends around the world!

Hopefully this will help you understand that Americans are not stupid, they are just kept in the dark. Anyone who isn't on the internet doesn't know much about Ron Paul except that he is a 'kook,' 'fringe candidate,' 'longshot,' and 'unelectable.'

In the past, they have always taken the media's word for it about everything.

But we are waking up....

FCC Rules, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I believe you will pretty much find it a world wide Ron Paul blackout. Think about who you are dealing with and it will finally dawn on you what is going on.

See my signature!
    Look here:

http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/dro/complaint_tips.html

http://www.fcc.gov/eb/broadcast/pif....dcast/pif.html

http://www.stinkyjournalism.org/late...pdates-109.php

http://www.fcc.gov/mb/policy/politic...icy/political/

..again Denmark.
    Despite ignore, lies, true information blackouts and in some cases obvoius fraud against such respectfull human and politic as Ron Paul is, people all around world getting right message.
    Danish newspaper "politiken" made poll with open opinion which Republican candidate they support most and why. More then 55%!!..and guess who - Dr. Paul.
    Can post link, but itīs in danish..
    Greetings and wish all best for you.
    Last edited by kimo; 01-27-2008 at 03:38 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angrydragon View Post
    How do other countries and their media handle something like a presidential race in their country? Is it fair?
    Well in Austria there once was a guy running for chancellor that wanted to kill/reduce the taxes we pay for the national TV.... They excluded him from the candidate debates... O_o

Angry

Guess, itīs just another daily common example who exactly owns MSM. Truth is, huge and giant tax free corporations proclayming their own ideology for their own purposes, supported by corrupted lobbyist and bureaucracy for their own purposes.. Itīs so reminds me an old Sovjet "ideology", just in different colours and different money in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_from_Austria View Post
    Well in Austria there once was a guy running for chancellor that wanted to kill/reduce the taxes we pay for the national TV.... They excluded him from the candidate debates... O_o
    Griass di I'm also from Austria (in der Nähe von Linz)

There is one big difference in the debates in the US and for example Austria.

In the Republican debate in Florida they asked Romney 13 questions letting him speak 21 minutes, McCain about the same. Ron Paul only got 6 questions and 6 minutes talking time.

In Austrias or generally in Europe, the Presidential debates are timed exactly. I dont know the exact numbers but in the last debate there was a woman and a man running for office and in during the debate the woman turned out to have spoken 6 minutes longer overall then the man.
    So that ment that the man would have the final 6 minutes of the debate. So they trieng to give each one equal time.

What happened at the debate in Florida was an undemocratic scandal, and might have very likely hurt Ron Paul and probably Huckabee alot.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Tschaka View Post
    Griass di I'm also from Austria (in der Nähe von Linz)

There is one big difference in the debates in the US and for example Austria.

In the Republican debate in Florida they asked Romney 13 questions letting him speak 21 minutes, McCain about the same. Ron Paul only got 6 questions and 6 minutes talking time.

In Austrias or generally in Europe, the Presidential debates are timed exactly. I dont know the exact numbers but in the last debate there was a woman and a man running for office and in during the debate the woman turned out to have spoken 6 minutes longer overall then the man.
    So that ment that the man would have the final 6 minutes of the debate. So they trieng to give each one equal time.

What happened at the debate in Florida was an undemocratic scandal, and might have very likely hurt Ron Paul and probably Huckabee alot.
    This shows you the PREMEDITATED SABOTAGE by both GOVERNMENT and CORPORATIONS...

Right now it only a "2 horse race" on the GOP side to SLICE n DICE AMERICA's WEALTH and POWER... Who has the more appealing package to the RICH and powerful?

ZIONISTS and their WEALTH (McCAIN the INSANE)
    INTERNATIONAL CORPORATIONS and their WEALTH (MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE MITT ROMNEY)

The FCC rules have loopholes (JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER LAW) to favor government!

Has anyone seen true: LIBERTY, FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY in North AMerica?
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Help raise awareness to increase everyone's knowledge on the responsibilities of both candidates and broadcasters:

h ttp://www.digg.com/2008_us_elections/FCC_Political_Programming_Guidelines_and_Contact_I nformation

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_from_Austria View Post
    I wrote them and I'll also contact Austrian/European papers/media (to ask them to report about the black out in the USA mainstream-media) as that _obvious_ censorship is unbelieveable!
    It seems they listen more to foreigners. Tell them you are amazed at what they are doing and would like to do a story on censorship and media manipulation in the US for a newsarticle in Austria. Ask them for their comments and ideologies...

It may scare them..

Quote Originally Posted by kimo View Post
    Hi..
    I`am also new in this forum. Warm greetings to all RP supporters in all over the world!!!
    ..sad true, that we donīt hear much about RP here in Europe. CNN really suck, just like that obvious.
    Very sad, but true, that huge danish newspapers as "politiken", "berlinske tidende" has already choosen their frontrunners in GOP2008, without giving any chance to RP. This coverage making me mad!!
    Keep fighting for RP over there guys. He is the RIGHT ONE.

Sincerely
    From Denmark
    Welcome kimo!

Yes, it is very frightening, here. Everything this country stood for is on its knees, now. We are trying so hard to not let it go down, keep it standing..there is NO where else to colonize.
    I can see those Founding Fathers of ours, staying up late and working, working--knowing in their hearts we would not keep that Constitution. Writing and re-writing. Thinking of the lives lost for our Freedom. Thinking of future Americans. Entreating us over and over to listen to every word they were writing--and to keep it. To SWEAR to keep it. Every elected official to swear before their God they would keep it. Every elected official to swear in front of all Americans, they would Honor the Constitution. Why so much repetition?
    DuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHHHHHHHHH!