Thread: Syracuse, NY needs stamps, badly!!!!!

Smile Syracuse, NY needs stamps, badly!!!!!

Hey everyone, we're down to the wire before New York's Feb 5th, primary and we are covering the entire Syracuse NY area. We're sending out thousands of letters to every voter in every one of the 450 precincts in our area.

WE NEED 10,000 MORE STAMPS!!!! The precinct leaders have already spent hundreds of dollars of our own money on stamps to get the several thousand letters out to voters. We still have a long way to go. Please donate a book of stamps ($0.41/each) and mail to me. Go to you local post office, purchase a book of stamps in any amount (what ever you can afford) and mail to my address below. Everyone of the stamps you send me is another almost guaranteed voter that will be turned.

We get a lot of positive feedback from the people we've already reached. We stuff the envelope with an amazing letter, that really turns peoples heads. And appropriate slim-jims. Although we've been hand addressing each envelope so far, we're switching gears onto printed labels, simply due to the fact that we want to cover as many people as we possibly can before the primary and time is running out. Its the letter that really turns people's heads. The letter is personal in nature where I introduce Dr. Paul. No other campaign is doing this, so we have 0 competition, but unless we reach those people they will vote for whoever the MSM tells them to. Its that simple. One of most involved people in our precinct leadership program just learned of Dr. Paul 3 weeks ago. There are still many many thousands of voters we need to reach.

So please don't wait and send in what ever first-class ($0.41) postage you can. Remember that everyone of those stamps is a potential voter. We will take care of the rest! We also go door to door, especially to retirement homes, and we wave signs few times a week even in below freezing weather.

This is Syracuse, NY meetup-210

Update: added chipin if its easier to send in cash:

Here is my info (you can verify my status at http://voters.ronpaul2008.com):
    Last edited by voytechs; 02-04-2008 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Removed personal info
    Cheers,
    mark...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll buy a booklet or two and send them out tomorrow.

I'm in Erie so it shouldnt take long.
    Patrick Krott
    for Alternate Delegate
    CD3 Pennsylvania

PKrott@gmail.com

the TRUE CONSERVATIVE flyers: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116729

Quote Originally Posted by krott5333 View Post
    I'll buy a booklet or two and send them out tomorrow.

I'm in Erie so it shouldnt take long.
    Thanks!
    Cheers,
    mark...

Hey, I live in Brewerton. I just got some slim jims and am very interested in helping out.

setup a chip in and I'll donate.
    -- Greg Vernon

History reveres those who keep fighting even as any chance of victory has long since passed.

Ask Ron Paul Supporters why they support him. PM Me to be able to answer questions.
    We Support Ron Paul on Twitter

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TexMac View Post
    Do a chip in.
    Ok, here is the chipin if this is easier for people:

http://freedompress.chipin.com/syrac...mps-need-10000
    Cheers,
    mark...

Quote Originally Posted by Syragop45 View Post
    Hey, I live in Brewerton. I just got some slim jims and am very interested in helping out.
    Excellent contact me and can you come to a working party on tuesday night down to David Gay's house, near downtown? I'll PM you with my telephone.
    Cheers,
    mark...

Quote Originally Posted by GregVernon View Post
    setup a chip in and I'll donate.
    Done.
    Cheers,
    mark...

Thanks a lot. Keep it going everyone.
    Cheers,
    mark...

Need more stamps guys. Here is a message from one of my guys:

Hey Mark,
    I have that list of 300 complete from Bville and today I did precinct
    9 from Camillus. I am out of list and need more. What is the status of the printer?

I also got 500 tax brochures printed up today along with some more guns.

I can work from here the next three nights, however I am out of stamps and I already purchased 600. Are any stamps coming in?

Mike
    I received enough for 300 stamps, great!! But we need to reach 10,000. As to the printer, I purchased a new printer,since I broke my old one while printing labels. So we're back in action.
    Cheers,
    mark...

Bump! Help!
    Cheers,
    mark...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Need more help!! We're so out of stamps and so broke already, spend hundreds $$$ each. I've got 3000 letters with slimjims all ready to go, just need stamps.
    Cheers,
    mark...

I was going to go to the March today, however I ran out of stamps. So instead I am using my only day off to go door to door with the last few hundred of my slim jims. I have the house next door listed as my address and my wife has this house listed, so I am covering two precincts in cicero today. To those at the March today, get the message out!