Thread: Good Job on the Ron Paul Blimp!

Good Job on the Ron Paul Blimp!

I never would have thought that a blimp was possible! So many had stepped up to the plate and made donations while the Blimp Team worked out the legal issues.

Then... guess what? The Ron Paul Blimp was flying! It never would have happened without the great support of each and every one of us making small and large donations. All the mainstream news channels reported on it!

It all added up to the first presidential blimp in U.S. history making its maiden flight! And now were ALL part of History! I can't recall any time in history when people had pulled together like this and had an effect on a presidential election.

It's a great project and I'd like to thank the Ron Paul Blimp Team for pulling it all together.

Now that there are only five left in the Republican race, I'm expecting Ron Paul supporters will double their efforts and donations to his campaign! I'm sure the mainstream media would never expected this... and that's how you WIN! Our steadfast dedication to Ron Paul's truth will be planted deep in their failing hearts.

Thanks again to the Ron Paul Blimp Team for working so hard on this project!

Regards,

MacDee
    Last edited by macdee; 01-26-2008 at 07:54 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by macdee View Post
    I never would have thought that a blimp was possible! So many had stepped up to the plate and made donations while the Blimp Team worked out the legal issues.

Then... guess what? The Ron Paul Blimp was flying! It never would have happened without the great support of each and every one of us making small and large donations. All the mainstream news channels reported on it!

It all added up to the first presidential blimp in history making its maiden flight! And now were ALL part of U.S. History! I can't recall any time in history when people had pulled together like this and had an effect on a presidential election.

It's a great project and I'd like to thank the Ron Paul Blimp Team for pulling it all together.

Now that there are only five left in the Republican race, I'm expecting Ron Paul supporters will double their efforts and donations to his campaign! I'm sure the media and powers that be never expected this... and that's how you WIN!

Regards,

MacDee

Like you I am excited to have been a part of it. I want to get someone to research if the blimp was the largest single ($$ wise) one-candidate grassroots initiative ever. ;D

K

Mckarnin, has RonPaulToolbar helped with blimp funding at all? The website says it could help generate $300,000 in funding per month. Have you seen a cent of that revenue yet? Just wondering if it's working as advertised.

Quote Originally Posted by macdee View Post

It all added up to the first presidential blimp in history making its maiden flight! And now were ALL part of U.S. History! I can't recall any time in history when people had pulled together like this and had an effect on a presidential election.

Now that there are only five left in the Republican race, I'm expecting Ron Paul supporters will double their efforts and donations to his campaign! I'm sure the mainstream media never expected this... and that's how you WIN! Our steadfast dedication to Ron Paul's truth will be planted deep in their failing hearts.

Regards,

MacDee
    I'll second that! The grassroots rocks!

The Blimp became somewhat of an obsession of mine after I was lucky enough to attend the first flight. I wish we could keep it flying all over the country until November 4th. I sure would fund it substantially if I had the $$$ but alas, I'm broke

But, I have a new friend, K, who has done a terrific job with The Ron Paul Blimp and I hope to meet her in person one day. Kudos K!!

Quote Originally Posted by liberteebell View Post
    I'll second that! The grassroots rocks!

The Blimp became somewhat of an obsession of mine after I was lucky enough to attend the first flight. I wish we could keep it flying all over the country until November 4th. I sure would fund it substantially if I had the $$$ but alas, I'm broke

But, I have a new friend, K, who has done a terrific job with The Ron Paul Blimp and I hope to meet her in person one day. Kudos K!!
    I got to fly the blimp and it was awesome! I wish people would believe Dr. and Mrs. Paul when they say what a great tool the blimp is. I think the lack of blimp funding is related to the number of people giving up on the whole RP Revolution which is sad to see

We don't get a Blimp! do-over: How much different would the world be today if we had rented a bunch of trucks instead?

Maybe renting a few dozed full-sized trucks would have been even better.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.