Thread: Head shops, alternative medicine shops

Question Head shops, alternative medicine shops

A great method in getting a TARGETED audience is to get ron pauls flyers and banners in head shops, smoke shops and alternative medicine shops.

There is a "young" group that would be more then happy to hear that federally medical marijuana will be legal and left to the states to decide and as it should be.

Every headshop would be more then happy to have this information available for their "customers" and those who just want to go in and look around.

Every city in the nation has a headshop somewhere and with that a targeted audience that would love to hear his message.

Now does anyone have a printable flyer that accents his "war on drugs" stance and maybe even mentions his high times article and so forth?

Also for those in cali like me, any of the clubs around the state would be VERY APT to hear that there is a president who would stop the raids on their clubs as well.

There are a TON here in cali who support the right to choose the medicine including marijuana BUT we need the right literature to give people.

I contacted the HQ and of course they are not really going to put together a "pot pamphlet" for us lol BUT grassroots style is very different.

Thoughts on a flyer would be to include these points

1. throwing innocent and SICK people in jail
    2. telling them what they can or cannot use to medicate with
    3. allowing cigs,alcohol or others but deciding what cant be used in recreation
    4. the millions of dollars wasted in this so called war
    5. this list can go on forever

just throwing this out there.
    Support Marijuana Legalization WORLDWIDE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ive done this already with great results. Ive placed the RP end the war on drugs flier in every head shop i can find in downtown san diego. ive got a few more to cover but ive hit major ones already. i also got one by my house in chula vista. one of the owners even asked me if i could come back with more materials for him later. i gave him a dvd and some slim jims. you usually can expect a positive response from the owners

Imagine getting the cannabis clubs to have ron paul signs and flyers for their patients to enjoy. I also think norml should be doing more to help ron paul by contacting their HUGE mailing list as well.
    Support Marijuana Legalization WORLDWIDE

Can someone show me or post a link to this flier or one that would work well at alternative medicine/herbal stores a well?

Just make sure you collect phone numbers so you can get out the vote.