Thread: Send some aloha TO Hawaii

Send some aloha TO Hawaii

I've been gone from the islands for months...

From my inbox

Subject: Please donate for Hawaii Reporter Ad. - Update
    Date: January 24, 2008 09:18 PM
    Reply to sender Reply to group
    Thank you for your generous donation, we have raised $100 already.
    On Jan 24, 2008 1:06 PM, gerard wrote:
    The advertisement is running now on HawaiiReporter.com
    The ads are circulated once each minute so we will
    get a place at the top every fifteen minutes or so.
    The ad will run continuously for today and the next
    fourteen days. Please donate so we can buy ads in two
    week intervals at $125 per ad. This ad is not paid
    for by the national campaign.
    Jerry Murphy
    --- "Eric J. wrote:
    > You mean the Hawaii Reporter
    >
    > Ron Paul Hawaii <ronpaulhawaii@gmail.com> wrote:
    > Aloha,
    >
    > We are running an ad in the Hawaii Reporter
    > starting tomorrow through the caucus.
    >
    > The cost is 250$ per month. The more money that is
    > raised the longer we will run it. I will keep you
    > posted on how much has been raised. Our short term
    > goal is 125$.
    >
    > Please donate 5$ (or as much as you want) here...
    >
    >
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...harset=UTF%2d8
    Also, the two guys hired by the campaign, Dan and Patrick, are both hard-workers. In our second meet-up in early June Dan took the job of GOP strategy and Patrick acted as Treasurer for our 4th of July signbomb plans. Not only was the signbomb a resounding success, (made the papers and the residual back and forth in the Letters section was priceless), but Dan had already made friends and we marched with the GOP in the 4th of July Parade. I've been mostly gone since August but know there are lots of folks there marching forward. Send em some 3VOL

m
    Last edited by ronpaulhawaii; 01-25-2008 at 02:23 PM.
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Aloha Hawaii

I got the chance to meet Mike, the Ron Paul Rider, in NH and got the best impression possible of the wonderful Ron Paul supporters in Hawaii. Good luck in the caucus' and thanks for all your hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    I've been gone from the islands for months...

From my inbox

Also, the two guys hired by the campaign, Dan and Patrick, are both hard-workers. In our second meet-up in early June Dan took the job of GOP strategy and Patrick acted as Treasurer for our 4th of July signbomb plans. Not only was the signbomb a resounding success, (made the papers and the residual back and forth in the Letters section was priceless), but Dan had already made friends and we marched with the GOP in the 4th of July Parade. I've been mostly gone since August but know there are lots of folks there marching forward. Send em some 3VOL

m
    Hey M!

I said in another thread that you can make a lasting impression. We were talking about you today, were your ears burning? I don't know if you are in the area, but we're going to work very hard next weekend, Tim took a good part of the weekend off. I hope to be at the next sign wave over there.

Quote Originally Posted by thehittgirl View Post
    Hey M!

I said in another thread that you can make a lasting impression. We were talking about you today, were your ears burning? I don't know if you are in the area, but we're going to work very hard next weekend, Tim took a good part of the weekend off. I hope to be at the next sign wave over there.
    Aloha K!

My ears were a bit chilled to be burning (I forgot my hat- lol)... Yes, I'll be here till the 5th at least, just got back from meeting a bunch of the 695 guys and we ended up at the Galleria waving signs/etc... Heard you guys have a road rally planned? I'm in

m
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Good for all of you guys and gals, keep up the good work.

"Over one million dollars raised! Thank You!" Now that's Aloha!
    What a nice way to wake up here on Maui.

We got 5 chem-trails in the evening this week, that I saw. I know the spray includes aluminum, our high school testers proved that.
    Last edited by Don Jusko; 05-06-2011 at 12:35 PM.

E komo mai

~ C.Coolidge