Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did Huckabee Lie last night...hell Yeah he did!

Quote Originally Posted by fmontez View Post
    Ok, I will address this... No, he did not lie... there is a difference between making a mistake and lying.

Huckabee is a good man, until proved otherwise. He made a slip of the tongue, unless proved otherwise. People accuse me of being negative? I say that straight talk is not negative, but defaulting to the stance that people are wicked and dishonest is negative.

I challenge each person reading this post to post a few positive lines about Huckabee, Romney, or McCain in this forum. It feels good to let go of all that hate…

I will start!

I admire Huckabee for the strength of his faith, and his sense of humor.
    You're the most obvious troll here. You're just here to try to keep us in the Republican Party. You are full of $#@!. Huckabee has been copying Ron Paul, and our Ghandi line. Even though Huck doesn't think we evolved from apes, when Huckabee see, Huckabee do. He was standing right next to Ron Paul in the cnbc debate and staring right at him.

Stop your trolling. You are just towing the party line and hoping that we will give up and help your POS buddies.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He said another lie

When asked about his religion on the debate, Huckabee said that he doesn't impose his faith on other people.

On January 15 he said the constitution should be amended to reflect God's standards.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Huckab...Gods_0115.html
    Last edited by qh4dotcom; 01-25-2008 at 11:02 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yeah i cringed when i heard the huckster say that BS. I wish someone would call him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Drknows View Post
    yeah i cringed when i heard the huckster say that BS. I wish someone would call him out.
    I wonder why RP didn't call him out...oh well...
    ================================================== ====
    Federal Reserve to the American People:

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam."

Perhaps we can all work together to write an open letter to Mr Huckabee and demand that he create his own platform rather than stealing from Ron Paul's. And remind him that lying is a sinful activity that a person who claims to be so close to God would not do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12