Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did Huckabee Lie last night...hell Yeah he did!

Did Huckabee Lie last night...hell Yeah he did!

Anyone notice Huckabee's Lie last night.

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ja...e_Huckabee_Lie
    ================================================== ====
    Federal Reserve to the American People:

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, I noticed it. He disgusts me.

american's are too stupid to know this, Ron should have called him out right then and there

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    dugg Huckster the liar.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Not only that, but he also said last night that he don't want to force his religious views upon anyone else, but just last week down in South Carolina he stated that we need to amend the constititution to fit the Bible. So there's another lie in less than a week.

Good find clintontj72

I just stuck the video on digg.

Help push it to the front page.

Mike Huckabee Lies and Gets Away With It - Almost

h ttp://digg.com/politics/Mike_Huckabee_Lies_and_Gets_Away_With_It_Almost

Huck fell through the ice big time during this debate. Most people won't notice that he lied but his overall performance was really bad and people will notice that.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by rich34 View Post
    Not only that, but he also said last night that he don't want to force his religious views upon anyone else, but just last week down in South Carolina he stated that we need to amend the constititution to fit the Bible. So there's another lie in less than a week.
    Just what we need, another smooth talking governor from Arkansas.
    Fortitudine Vincimus, "By Endurance We Conquer"

-Ernest Shackleton's Family Motto

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Good find clintontj72

I just stuck the video on digg.

Help push it to the front page.

Mike Huckabee Lies and Gets Away With It - Almost

h ttp://digg.com/politics/Mike_Huckabee_Lies_and_Gets_Away_With_It_Almost
    Thanks...I almost came out of me seat last night when he said that...and nobody challenged him on it....grrrrrr...so we'll challenge him on it today :P

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam."

And here was I thinking lies made baby Jesus cry

How on earth his "amend the constitution to fit religion" nonsense has been swept under the carpet shows just how hard the press are still pushing him.

Think of how much outrage there was when coke changed their recipe! People, jokingly, compared it to altering the constitution. And yet here a presidential candidate proclaims it and the press just ignore it. And they call Ron "unelectable" with his crazy, radical ideas such as cutting taxes and limited government.

Quote Originally Posted by manny View Post
    And here was I thinking lies made baby Jesus cry

How on earth his "amend the constitution to fit religion" nonsense has been swept under the carpet shows just how hard the press are still pushing him.

Think of how much outrage there was when coke changed their recipe! People, jokingly, compared it to altering the constitution. And yet here a presidential candidate proclaims it and the press just ignore it. And they call Ron "unelectable" with his crazy, radical ideas such as cutting taxes and limited government.
    I believe we could still prevail...if not...Ron's threat last night of a third party run

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfacedjenkins View Post
    american's are too stupid to know this, Ron should have called him out right then and there
    I doubt the moderators would have given Ron the chance to call him out.

blimp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUYLkYF3MMA Here's the lie! And Ron Paul's truth.

AHAAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAA!!!!

Mitt must have stopped using his Grecian Formula - his hair sure looks a lot darker in this clip.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUYLkYF3MMA Here's the lie! And Ron Paul's truth.

Mitt must have stopped using his Grecian Formula - his hair sure looks a lot darker in this clip.
    The video is in the article as well.

Huckabee's worst moment of the debate was when he talked about Romney's kids and made a joke about the money he was leaving them behind. Leave family out of the debates. Does Huckabee really want our kids to be fair game for jokes? I don't think so.

Being Mr. Nice Guy doesn't cut it

RP should have taken Huck to task for his lies and should have stated that he has been talking about a recession and the financial problems during all the debates. The debates are great opportunities to get follow-up media coverage when there is a "confrontation". I don't understand why he does not take advantage of these opportunities.

yes. i saw it. i came unglued at that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior View Post
    Getting offended has become a pathetic booming major growth industry in America.

http://revolutionmarch.com

- Video Production Team

For up-to-date news on the National Ronvoys to DC; sign up at: http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1881/members/
    - Woot!

Watch the DC March promo: We the People 2.0: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjauAv6I-E8

http://www.myspace.com/its_called_liberty_betch

Quote Originally Posted by meadors View Post
    RP should have taken Huck to task for his lies and should have stated that he has been talking about a recession and the financial problems during all the debates. The debates are great opportunities to get follow-up media coverage when there is a "confrontation". I don't understand why he does not take advantage of these opportunities.
    Yeah...I was waiting for it...but it never came...grrrr...

I'm still upset about his attempt to attribute Billy Jack's line to Chuck Norris. Granted, Norris had a mean wheel kick, but it was Tom Laughlin's famous line, and Laughlin was on the New Hampshire ballot as a Democratic presidential candidate this year. In 2004, he was on the Republican ballot. He's been running for president as a protest to try to stop the war.

I find it offensive that Huckabee stole another presidential candidate's line to draw attention to himself.

Here's the Billy Jack clip that Huckabee pirated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v325wdgoFH4
    In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post

We, my husband and I, saw huckLebee say this and at first felt that he was lying. Then, we questioned... was that the debate that Ron Paul was excluded from?

Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    evadmurd

I think I am more upset that Dr. Paul didn't call him on it. I was cheering him to do so. It was a blatant and callous lie...something I have now come to expect when Huckabee opens his mouth. Either a joke or lie that is.

Huckabee is digging his own grave.

Ok, I will address this... No, he did not lie... there is a difference between making a mistake and lying.

Huckabee is a good man, until proved otherwise. He made a slip of the tongue, unless proved otherwise. People accuse me of being negative? I say that straight talk is not negative, but defaulting to the stance that people are wicked and dishonest is negative.

I challenge each person reading this post to post a few positive lines about Huckabee, Romney, or McCain in this forum. It feels good to let go of all that hate…

I will start!

I admire Huckabee for the strength of his faith, and his sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by fmontez View Post
    Ok, I will address this... No, he did not lie... there is a difference between making a mistake and lying.

Huckabee is a good man, until proved otherwise. He made a slip of the tongue, unless proved otherwise. People accuse me of being negative? I say that straight talk is not negative, but defaulting to the stance that people are wicked and dishonest is negative.

I challenge each person reading this post to post a few positive lines about Huckabee, Romney, or McCain in this forum. It feels good to let go of all that hate…

I will start!

I admire Huckabee for the strength of his faith, and his sense of humor.
    This is a forum for RON PAUL supporters. Promote the other candidates on their forums.
    In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes.

A theocrat and a liar...plain and simple!
    Expressly Reserving All Liberties
    Grassroots Volunteer: RWVA

Quote Originally Posted by fmontez View Post

Huckabee is a good man, until proved otherwise. He made a slip of the tongue, unless proved otherwise.
    Dude, just last week Huckabee was saying that we needed to amend the constitution to be in "God's standards", yet last night he said that he will not enforce his religious views upon anyone else.

Here's some sources to his statements a little over a week ago.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Huckab...Gods_0115.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXwjVXqw05Q

Was that a slip of the tongue? I think not! And like him saying that he's been the ONLY candidate on stage that's been warning people about the economy and everyone else said that it was going great. He's lying right through his teeth and needs to be called out on it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast