Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Interesting Post-Debate Photo...

"It isn't very becoming of a president to make fun of other people, let alone fellow candidates, you know. Our president should be respectful towards all people of all nations."

A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on whats for dinner. A republic is two wolves and a lamb voting on whats for dinner but with laws that prohibit the wolves from eating the lamb ... and the lamb is armed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenophage View Post
    Mormons vs. Paulites?

There are people in these forums that sleep with uzis under their pillows and have pictures of Rupert Murdoch on the wall with bullet holes in them!

No offense to our mormon Paulites, I know you're lurking and you've got uzi's too
    My religion REQUIRES me support Dr. Paul because we believe the Constitution is inspired and should be upheld. There are a LOT of us Mormon Paulites.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamadeh View Post
    logo?
    Uhm, you have the names backwards.

haha looks like Mitt is getting owned to me!
    ------------Johann von Goethe------------

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free”

------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    If Super Tuesday sucks for us, I'd like to see him do one final flip and adopt Ron's agenda, and Ron as his declared running mate.

I think i remember hearing Mitt mentioning "we need to consider closing some of those bases down".

don't know just how sincere he is on this issue though.

Quote Originally Posted by MayTheRonBeWithYou View Post
    From tonight, after the debate.

Paul: "Look, I'd love to continue giving you this little history lesson, but my blimp is here to pick me up."
    Last edited by Goldwater Conservative; 01-26-2008 at 12:12 AM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol, RP always tries to make policy points to these guys after the debates. "Remember, if inflation weakens the dollar...."
    thats because he's not running for himself, he's running for his country
    Patrick Krott
    for Alternate Delegate
    CD3 Pennsylvania

PKrott@gmail.com

the TRUE CONSERVATIVE flyers: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116729

logo?
    Puke. Why do people think Dr. Paul is going to support a guy who just last night suggested adding 100,000 more troops in Iraq?
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.

From tonight, after the debate.

It looks like RP is teaching Mitt a lesson about something. Foreign policy? Economics?
    LOL

I shook the hand that shook Mitt Romney's....

Do not ever think of betraying this country Mitt.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWrath View Post
    Mitt isn't the worst one running, and even with the few cheap shots he has taken at Ron, he has been more respectful than the laughing $#@!s McCain and Rudy etc...

Romney has more sense than Rudy or McCain by far.

BTW people, I am republican and will probably be voting republican in the general election if Ron doesn't run third party...I have to pick someone if Ron doesn't win or go third party....Mitt is better than McCain in my opinion because McCain is barely there in the head....dumb as $#@!. Maybe hold your nose and vote for the lesser of two evils, but I would rather have someone who is corrupt and not retarded...McCain is senile and looks half dead... seriously, he looks half dead....how could he run this country looking half dead....am I the only one that notices McCain is 70, but looks 140?
    You may as well vote for Clinton with that attitude. It wouldn't make any difference. If Ron isn't running, write him in like the rest of us. A vote for Romney, Clinton, McCain, Obama, Giuliani, Edwards or Huckabee is a totally wasted vote. You would be better off not voting at all, because that will help those of us who write him in.

Great image! I laughed at it and the captions you guys have posted. Unfortunately, I'll have to respond with some crazy, half-witted one when I'm not so tired.

logo?
    That is a fantasy. It will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever happen. Mitt is a big-government globalist that doesn't give a flying $#@! about the Constitution, just like the rest of them. Get it through your heads, RP will never be paired with any of the other Republicans that are still in the race. The Republican leadership would rather have a Democrat in the White House than Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by N13 View Post
    "You can't say that you are going to reduce spending and increase the size of the military at the same time Spicoli."
    This simple concept is beyond most people.
    Patrick Krott
    for Alternate Delegate
    CD3 Pennsylvania

PKrott@gmail.com

the TRUE CONSERVATIVE flyers: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116729

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater Conservative View Post
    Paul: "Look, I'd love to continue giving you this little history lesson, but my blimp is here to pick me up."
    Best one!

I figure it was really along the lines of "...Nobody attacked anybody, not once."

No Mitt, this is the part where the truth sets US free.
    Last edited by misericordia; 01-26-2008 at 02:16 AM.

logo?
    Flip it my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Swmorgan77 View Post
    Uhm, you have the names backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Shink View Post
    I can't find a youtube! I was looking for Phil Hartman's Bill Clinton act where he pops into a McDonald's during one of his famous jogs and starts yanking fries and burgers from people, LOL.
    Warlords!

http://www.jibjab.com/view/145837

Mitt, you will not get even ONE vote from my supporters. So even if you do win the nomination, you are guaranteed to lose the election. So why don't you do the smart thing, get out now, and tell your followers to support me?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234