Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MCCAIN's answer to RON PAUL reminds me of Ms. TEEN USA answer (VIDEO)

MCCAIN's answer to RON PAUL reminds me of Ms. TEEN USA answer (VIDEO)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    YES! I thought the same thing!!!!!!

lol, that was great. Such an easy question too-because they are stupid was the correct answer.

You need to splice the two together, going back and forth between McCain and contestant.

ROFLMFAO

Someone should create a split video with the response to these two questions.

"US Americans" lol

"Such as" HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Dustancostine View Post
    You need to splice the two together, going back and forth between McCain and contestant.
    You beat me to this idea by one minute

Lightbulb

That's the key to a viral RP video--merge it with a different viral video. Someone really ought to do that.
    TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    Why the hell would I want friends? Most people I meet are idiots.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i've never seen that before... hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah hold on let me breathe, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What did she say?

They can't locate the US on a map because they don't have maps and they should help south africa?

I listened to it twice. My brains are scrambled now.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Molly1 View Post
    What did she say?

They can't locate the US on a map because they don't have maps and they should help south africa?

I listened to it twice. My brains are scrambled now.
    AHHHHHHHHHH now I am retarded!

it was very sad, it makes Americans look REAL bad

Quote Originally Posted by Molly1 View Post
    What did she say?

don't forget, like, such as, the iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigonx View Post
    it was very sad, it makes Americans look REAL bad
    she's probably voting for Hillary.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    do the same thing as this video, except with McCain. It would go viral.

No $#@! I seriously thought of that too.

I personally believe, like my fellow Ron Paul supporter of Ron Paul, believe that this idea is an idea that all of US Americans supporting Ron Paul can get behind the idea. I believe that some people in our nation, such as US Americans in South Africa and Iraq... are places in the world where ideas such as Ron Paul splicing of supporters... I mean support splicing of US Americans, South Africa, and the Asian Iraq... such as, so we will be able to build up our future.

I don't know what's scarier, her answer or the 20% from the poll the 'moderator' quoted.

And we wonder why Dr. Paul is having trouble getting traction....

THE MESSAGE!!! STAY ON THE MESSAGE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wstrucke View Post
    don't forget, like, such as, the iraq.
    LOL I thought she was choking on something when she said that.

I only figured that one out from the cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    I personally believe, like my fellow Ron Paul supporter of Ron Paul, believe that this idea is an idea that all of US Americans supporting Ron Paul can get behind the idea. I believe that some people in our nation, such as US Americans in South Africa and Iraq... are places in the world where ideas such as Ron Paul splicing of supporters... I mean support splicing of US Americans, South Africa, and the Asian Iraq... such as, so we will be able to build up our future.
    LOL You could run on that platform and win the Republican nomination!

Is it surprising that she is representing South Carolina, the lowest educated state in the Union.. And a state that voted for McCain.

hmmm

MCCAIN's answer to RON PAUL reminds me of Ms. TEEN USA answer (VIDEO)
    Bahaha yes

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I, personally believe ... that the plunge protection team doesn't HAVE maps...

Quote Originally Posted by wstrucke View Post
    she's probably voting for Hillary.
    I disagree. She likes South Africa and Iraq. I think after tonight's debate, McCain is her man.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

From the Caption Contest thread

John McCain's daughter defends her fathers knowledge of economic issues:

"Well, obviously he would like to see more sunshine. But he, as President, as every other President, relies primarily on Secretary of Treasury, on his Council of Economic Advisors, on the head of that. He would rely on the circle that he has developed over many years of people like Jack Kemp, Phil Gramm, Warren Rudman, Pete Peterson, and the Concord Group. The… he has a process of leadership that is sort of an inclusive one that he has developed a circle of acquaintances and people that are supporters and friends of his whom he has worked with for many, many years.

You remember back in 1982 when Phil Gramm… Phil Gramm and Warren Rudman and Gramm-Latta and all of those people got the first real tax cuts done – the real first real restraints in taxes. He was there. You were there. And he relies on those people to a much larger degree than any quote “formal organization”, although the Secretary of Treasury is one of the key and important posts that he would have."

Hopefully one of the video making geniuses out there will merge McCains answer to Paul's question with the Miss America video. It would be a classic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast