Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McCain stumbles over Ron pauls question

lol - he's scared to death.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I wonder if he asked me that to trick me?

Answer: Yes
    Last edited by ewizacft; 01-25-2008 at 05:36 AM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, thatnks for posting that clip by itself. When I saw it live, my thought was "WTF kind of question is that when you could ask him about the 100 years, the POW cover-up, etc", but in retrospect I think his question was genius, making McCain talk in circles like an ass.

"Well obviously we'd all like to see more sunshine." Good one John, good one.

Quote Originally Posted by ocomys View Post
    no way dude...he knew McCain didn't know the answer....thats why he asked it! Ron Paul is the man
    I know he knew McCain didn't know the answer. Not faulting the question there. Just how many non-Ron Paul people did we get on board with that question. Maybe some wall streeters and reaffirmed our beliefs but how many joe shome is now in our campagin.

Oh EXCELLENT, it has the captions up! That's the first time I've seen a youtube with captions that was not a foreign film!

pssst.... if more people would put the captions on their TV sets when they TIVO stuff for youtube, that would be a boon for I and other deaf folks (including senior citizens!) who can't watch a lot of the other Ron Paul/debate clips...

I was watching the debate that night (with captions, yes), and it was priceless seeing line after line of names popping up with sunshiny filler and McCain's "I was there" line (is it me or does he use that line in everything he says, much like the phrase "my friends"?). Hah!

Quote Originally Posted by tarabyte View Post
    His answer was like an oscar winner acceptance speech.

But he didn't actually answer the question, just name-dropped people he might have in his administration if elected.

A little bit, but not much better than the Romney answer in a previous debate about 'consulting his team of lawyers" for his stance on something.
    Exactly. He just babbled a load of old flannel for 2 minutes and said NOTHING that might answer the question.

And this ass is the frontrunner Repub candidate?

$#@!ing tragic

He's been endorsed by David Cameron too, the UK's next PM. We're gonna get another useless prick running our country too
    RON PAUL 2012
    ---------------------------------------------

Rule No.1 THINK

Rule No. 2 NEVER believe anything you are told by politicians or the media

Pauls response

There's a video floating around out there showing Dr. Paul remarking on McCains apparent confusion, paraphrasing.....he must have been confused the people he named are on the team.

Dr. Paul not only knows what it is, he knows who's on it.

Some people don't like that question, too obscure, but I think it's these type of question that distinguishes him from the pack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12