Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: unrelated but very important: the most important scientific breakhrough in history

unrelated but very important: the most important scientific breakhrough in history

http://youtube.com/markorodin
    Watch his video series on vortex based mathematics. This kept me up all of last night, and I was messing around with the basic model for hours today, and this is so phenomenal, and yet so basic I can't believe no one saw it before. If this guy's theory gets out in the general public, we WILL have an unlimited source of energy. That's only one aspect, it's just mind-blowing to think of what can be done with this. Even if you're not good at math, you can easily understand the beauty and simplicity of his model. Wow. Is the human race ready for this?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmGandi View Post
    Watch his video series on vortex based mathematics. This kept me up all of last night, and I was messing around with the basic model for hours today, and this is so phenomenal, and yet so basic I can't believe no one saw it before. If this guy's theory gets out in the general public, we WILL have an unlimited source of energy. That's only one aspect, it's just mind-blowing to think of what can be done with this. Even if you're not good at math, you can easily understand the beauty and simplicity of his model. Wow. Is the human race ready for this?
    Uh...explain. I'll bookmark that stuff in hopes of seeing what he's getting at.
    TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    Why the hell would I want friends? Most people I meet are idiots.

Lightbulb

This isn't THAT off topic. Energy sources is of prime socio-political concern.

Ever since Tesla figured out how to transmit unlimited free energy wirelessly there have dozens and dozens of physicists and engineers who have devised various free-energy generators using various sources from magnetic to water to saline to zero-point energy to cold fusion. All these inventions are suppressed and the inventors are often marginalized or assassinated.

People don't realize how deep the corruption and anti-humanitarian actions of the petrol-medico-pharmaceutical-military industrial complex really is.

It is an interesting question, whether we are ready for such things. But free information via the internet seems to be working for our overall advantage despite all the horrible things online.

Water, breathable air, sunlight are free commodities (well, maybe not water anymore) so why should energy be so restricted? It's everywhere and everything.

But you are right this is unrelated so we should bring this discussion to any of the many of science forums where these things are discussed.

check out this news site; http://freeenergynews.com/

here's a good documentary (there are many great documentaries and many terrible ones on this subject): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLVAjgwy3a8
    Last edited by teleomorph; 01-24-2008 at 07:58 PM.

Anybody who thinks there is "free energy" didn't pay attention to their physics professor's lecture on thermodynamics.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenophage View Post
    Anybody who thinks there is "free energy" didn't pay attention to their physics professor's lecture on thermodynamics.
    You still haven't learned to realise that we might not know everything yet? Remember, the earth is flat..
    ---
    We are all one. A new consciousness is developing and it cannot be held back, not even by the NWO. We already won.

Quote Originally Posted by anarchy View Post
    You still haven't learned to realise that we might not know everything yet? Remember, the earth is flat..
    Anyone can string together a presentation while incorporating a bunch of woo.

You will discover that the relationships between numbers are not random or man-made but that numbers are actually elementary particles of which everything is composed.
    what the hell?

He makes up $#@! as he goes along. There is no real math involved.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmGandi View Post
    Well I thank you for posting this and I'm glad I saw it before it was moved and I would not have seen it. I thought it was very interesting. I understood enough to think it's worth looking into further. To bad so many just can't have a open mind to the possibilities of the universe. WE DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING! I can't wait for when something like this really is put to use and then see what all the nay sayers will say then.

Does this guy ever get to the point where he shows you anything actually working?

Does it float in mid air? Does he own a simple meter?

It's like this, show me something working, then I would spend the time listening to all the crazy talk.

It's all just more psuedoscience.

Is this anything like mystical pyramids? You know, if you put a pyramid on your head, you mind is more clear. They can also be used to keep food fresh, and keep away the neo-cons at night if you put one near your door.

Is this anything like mystical pyramids? You know, if you put a pyramid on your head, you mind is more clear. They can also be used to keep food fresh, and keep away the neo-cons at night if you put one near your door.
    Do they work better if they are pyramid shaped magnets?

Put on a decent shirt, please.

Seriously now, this guy has not said one thing of substance. This sounds like complete bull to me. Hes a nut from some wacko religion.

Im more inclined to believe TimeCube than this nonsense.

Well Tesla did invent the radio frequency. AM radio, then it was FM radio. Then satelite. Now we are transfering gigabytes of information every second VIA wireless N. This isnt transferring energy, it is just a broadcast of information, but i do beleive if you told Tesla that he would be able to broadcast a billion digits of 1's, and 0'.s a second, he would of been amazed.

I don't know enough about wirelessly connecting energy, but from what i understand in essence it involves creating a lightening bolt, and transferring it to one end to another, and sustaining itself with no ground. That is the "theoretical" tesla sentry.

There are simple working model's of this already, and who is to say that this is still the "AM" radio stage in its progression.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenophage View Post
    I really have to agree, I know I'm a killjoy-but the quest for "free energy" has been going on for so long and as of yet, nobody has been able to violate the second law of thermodynamics.

I'll watch a bit more of his stuff though, it is kind of interesting, but I am highly skeptical.

Here's another scientist from my hometown who's doing some interesting things with energy, but still not getting "free energy." http://youtube.com/watch?v=h6vSxR6UKFM

It's interesting, but remain skeptical and look at the systems as a whole before you conclude that we're getting 'free energy.'

If you really want free energy, try Gibbs! G(T,p) = U + PV − TS
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

ulimited energy?? THATS IMPOSSIBLE, basic law of physics: matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed. This principle is the basic foundation of a lot of science, and all technology. Trust me, I've been in engineering for three years and some of the equations require using that principle.....no such thing as perpetual motion machine, sorry to burst the bubble
    TU NE CEDE MALIS, SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO

Quote Originally Posted by junior_bacon_cheeseburger View Post
    ulimited energy?? THATS IMPOSSIBLE, basic law of physics: matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed. This principle is the basic foundation of a lot of science, and all technology. Trust me, I've been in engineering for three years and some of the equations require using that principle.....no such thing as perpetual motion machine, sorry to burst the bubble
    Can energy circulate infinately in a circle with no ground so long as energy never escapes?

what the hell?
    Indeed EVERYTHING IS NUMBER

Quote Originally Posted by werdd View Post
    Can energy circulate infinately in a circle with no ground so long as energy never escapes?
    No.

Because energy will always escape. Be it friction for kinetic energy, or resistance for electrical energy, you cannot have what you describe. Even our main source of energy, the theoretical limit of earth's total energy, is going to run out eventually.

matter can be infinately condensed, is it not possible in the future we can capture the energy of every lightening bolt and have it run infinately in a circle and channel it out at a choke point providing almost infinite electricity?

electricity doesn't escape black holes :O.

Time is changing. The Old order of things will pass away, and a new principle will emerge. Non zero sum game was just a hint at the nature of the new time that approaches.

Free-energy is bunk... total violation of the laws of thermodynamics. In terms of energy that we can harness it from lowest to highest are:

Currently available:
    1. Wind
    2. Solar
    3. Wave
    4. Coal
    5. Fossil Fuels
    6. Fission

Future:
    7. Fusion (basically replicating a sun)
    8. Anti-matter (Highest per-mole output of energy due to complete annihilation of matter into energy)
    9. Gravity (relies on concepts of understanding that potential and kinetic energy are due to the curvature of space time.)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by werdd View Post
    matter can be infinately condensed, is it not possible in the future we can capture the energy of every lightening bolt and have it run infinately in a circle and channel it out at a choke point providing almost infinite electricity?

electricity doesn't escape black holes :O.
    Electricity doesn't escape black holes, but other things do.

No, it's not possible to capture the energy of every lightning bolt and have it run ina circle.. because the thing that is running in the circle itself.. the method of transmission, will have resistance. That you can feel.. if you grab a wire, you'll notice its insulated. Part of the reason for the insulation is because of the heat that the wire is giving off as the electricity runs through it.

Energy is always in a path of being contained to being disapated.

Particles and anti-particles differ only by charge (electricity). Their separation at an event horizon results in Hawking radiation (as I understand it). In that sense electricity does escape and black holes do dissipate.

And matter cannot be "infinately (sic) condensed." That claim makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by dougkeenan View Post
    Particles and anti-particles differ only by charge (electricity). Their separation at an event horizon results in Hawking radiation (as I understand it). In that sense electricity does escape and black holes do dissipate.

And matter cannot be "infinately (sic) condensed." That claim makes no sense.
    The big bang theory suggest that it can up to the threshold when everything in existance is packed so tightly, it explodes.

Think of it this way, the laws of physics allow for something called a white hole. We havent seen one, but they predict it did play a part in the creation of our universe.

White holes in essence, spit things out, where black holes suck things in and condense.

Now we know black holes collide and consume eachother, making an even larger black hole, we've seen this happen.

Eventually, in x years the entire universe is destined to be consumed by black holes, and those block holes will all combine to create one huge black hole.

Now some scientist think that this is the big bang, when that black hole reaches its threshold capacity, and starts spewing $#@! out.

Whatever the case, the whole big bang theory relies on matter being able to be compressed to as far as we are concerned, infinite, and there may not even be a number we can type out in a million years to represent this. And once it reaches that near infinite threshold, it explodes.

Perpetual-motion machine - my ex-wife's mouth. Take THAT, Einstein!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Emanuel Watkins View Post
    A fart is change. Our founding fathers did a lot more than just fart.

Quote Originally Posted by teleomorph View Post
    Water, breathable air, sunlight are free commodities (well, maybe not water anymore) so why should energy be so restricted? It's everywhere and everything.
    Well, obviously we would like to see more sunshine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast