Thread: Ron Paul Explains How Americans Can "ONCE AGAIN Become The Standard For A Free Society"

Ron Paul Explains How Americans Can "ONCE AGAIN Become The Standard For A Free Society"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Man, the royalist left is in full force in the comments section for this and many other Ron Paul-related videos lately.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

When I watch these videos of his speeches, I always wonder if there's anyone listening. Are there even other congresspeople behind the camera?

Fantastic speech! He should learn that one off by heart so that he can use it on the campaign trail and other occasions, like CPAC.

They may be there, but they are not listening.

We need to make them listen in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Man, the royalist left is in full force in the comments section for this and many other Ron Paul-related videos lately.
    Not only the royalist left. I received this in reply to a comment I left:
    @rprprs
    This man has been stating the obvious for a long time, however just because he speaks using common sense does not mean he represents the people over the government that he serves. He is there to give false credence to the political process. To allow those who may turn against the government's agenda to see him as speaking for them, the truth is that he speaks for the same master that your government does, and it is not the people. He's a wolf trying to wear sheep's clothes.

TCupUK 40 minutes ago TCupUK 40 minutes ago

"Thumbs down" to this, anyone?
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    Not only the royalist left. I received this in reply to a comment I left:

@rprprs
    however just because he speaks using common sense does not mean he represents the people over the government that he serves. He is there to give false credence to the political process. To allow those who may turn against the government's agenda to see him as speaking for them, the truth is that he speaks for the same master that your government does, and it is not the people. He's a wolf trying to wear sheep's clothes.

TCupUK 40 minutes ago TCupUK 40 minutes ago
    "Thumbs down" to this, anyone?
    I think he meant to refer to Obama.

I listened, I witnessed, and I will continue to testify to truth I discern. That is what counts

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

We are going to receive stiffer opposition this time around than last time. Of course, we will be stronger as well. We need to be ready for intense opposition if he runs. The 'ignore him' strategy isn't going to cut it this time, and they know that.