Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Orders Amnesty for Millions

Obama Orders Amnesty for Millions

• Obama addressed the nation to outline a new executive order that will allow millions of illegal immigrants to remain in the country
    • New plan has enraged Republicans who say he lacks the constitutional authority to pick and choose which to deport
    • Illegal immigrants can't apply for months and no one who arrived after January 1, 2010 is eligible
    • President acknowledges that it's a temporary fix and demands help from Congress to make it permanent
    • Anyone who takes advantage of the program will have to pass criminal and national security background checks, pay their taxes, pay a fee and prove their eligibility
    • Two Republican aides complained about an 'amnesty' for people who came to the US illegally and then had children here – calling their children 'anchor babies'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ive-years.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    YEA!

Now watch and listen to a 2 bit cheap con artist/liar. circa: 2008

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 11-20-2014 at 09:53 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Immigrants (and Americans) come in the millions, so whatever he does for immigration, will always be "for millions"
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

"It is so ordered"

Legalize humans.
    Founder and leader of the militant wing of the Salvation Army.

Doesn't sound like amnesty to me. It sounds like it simply rearranges the deportation queue. About two million illegals have been deported during Barry's tenure. It is my understanding that the funds for deportation are being fully utilized. This seems like a valid use of executive order. I'm not quite clear what all the fuss is about. The immigration system is a mess, but this seems to have little or no overall impact.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Doesn't sound like amnesty to me. It sounds like it simply rearranges the deportation queue. About two million illegals have been deported during Barry's tenure. It is my understanding that the funds for deportation are being fully utilized. This seems like a valid use of executive order. I'm not quite clear what all the fuss is about. The immigration system is a mess, but this seems to have little or no overall impact.
    OMFG, how dare you defend Obama! Don't you know if you don't demonize everything Obama does and says the liberty movement will keep losing?! we need Americans to hate Obama and everything he stands for, even if it's legal and pro-liberty, or else we'll never get the support we need to take back our country.

The fuss is about, it's Obama. Just like the fuss is about, it's ObamACAre. If Obama legalized pot, eliminated the IRS, and executive ordered Rand Paul to be the next President, we're still obligated to be mad, because it's about what party we're NOT in, not whether $#@! gets done.
    Last edited by PRB; 11-21-2014 at 02:00 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexAmore View Post
    Legalize humans.
    humans are free, the DoI says so. We don't need the government to tell us we are free.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    OMFG, how dare you defend Obama! Don't you know if you don't demonize everything Obama does and says the liberty movement will keep losing?! we need Americans to hate Obama and everything he stands for, even if it's legal and pro-liberty, or else we'll never get the support we need to take back our country.

The fuss is about, it's Obama. Just like the fuss is about, it's ObamACAre. If Obama legalized pot, eliminated the IRS, and executive ordered Rand Paul to be the next President, we're still obligated to be mad, because it's about what party we're NOT in, not whether $#@! gets done.
    Is it your assertion then that they honestly just hate Obama and do not hate Mexicans? Not that I want you backed into a corner, it just seems oddly suitable ...

I don't hate Obama at all. I don't even dislike him. I generally feel sorry for him. He seems like a pretty nice fellow mixed up in some weird coercive situation for one reason or another. But I'm not clear on what the unconstitutional or illegal thing is here. I guess I need someone to explain to me the infraction(s) committed by our fearless leader. Just because I disagree with a President's policies or actions doesn't automatically make them illegal. As far as I can tell, the responsibility is with the people to "throw the bums out" in this case.
    Last edited by anaconda; 11-21-2014 at 07:10 AM.

The New World Order will require Canada, USA and Mexico to become a union. It will need the demographics to be scrambled and melded together in order to facilitate this process easier. Right now, there is too much resistance from Americans to give up their sovereignty.. but I am guessing they will eventually turn the demographics of USA into more hispanic so it would more readily merge with Mexico. Canada... not sure how they will be taken over, probably after USA is taken, they will start to move north into Canada.

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

I bet this will just encourage the next wave of millions. Wonderful.
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

Thats true, illegals got their deportations put off indefinately, they could still be deported later on.

But the immigration system isnt a mess, its not broken despite every politician and his mother claiming it is, the problem is we havent really tried to enforce our immigration law since the 50's.
    Summum Jus, Summa Iniuria - More Law, Less Justice

Its got nothing to do with Obama. I opposed it when Bush tried this is '06 and '07.

The Red team vs. Blue team BS isnt for me.
    Summum Jus, Summa Iniuria - More Law, Less Justice

we're still obligated to be mad, because it's about what party we're NOT in, not whether $#@! gets done.
    Government "getting $#@! done" IS the problem.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

• Obama addressed the nation to outline a new executive order that will allow millions of illegal immigrants to remain in the country
    • New plan has enraged Republicans who say he lacks the constitutional authority to pick and choose which to deport
    • Illegal immigrants can't apply for months and no one who arrived after January 1, 2010 is eligible
    • President acknowledges that it's a temporary fix and demands help from Congress to make it permanent
    • Anyone who takes advantage of the program will have to pass criminal and national security background checks, pay their taxes, pay a fee and prove their eligibility
    • Two Republican aides complained about an 'amnesty' for people who came to the US illegally and then had children here – calling their children 'anchor babies'
    With all due respect, he has just issued work permits that Congress didn't approve. That isn't simply rearranging the deportation queue.

Ron Paul wants to change the definition of citizen to close the anchor baby loophole. I am with him on that.

Obama is only doing what his Marxist Masters order...

It is subversion in so many ways... from killing the middle class to creating conflict between citizens and immigrants. We have the information how racketeering government works hand in hand with racketeering corporatism. HR departments have confirmed getting cheap labor to the US and it will not stop when Washington continues to sellout the people for their own riches. Then the ruling class will sit back as they watch the different classes fight with each other as they continue to rob the wealth from everyone not in their club. Race, creed, color, persuasion, ethnicity, social status, economic status, anything to group people into different categories and turn them on one another with political actions.

That has always been the game of the Marxist ruling class... it is always subversion conducted in so many ways. People can be herded into any corral or thought pattern... "look here, forget about that, attack this, hate that, unite for me, buy into this..." Every analysis and study on planet earth have the same outcome, 90% of all humans are born followers... this planet is doomed.

PS: Press 1 for English...
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    I bet this will just encourage the next wave of millions. Wonderful.
    Yeah, because people that will cross over into a country, work here, apply for welfare and do so all illegally will give a damn about a date. They have fake IDs that look just as good as the state issued ones, so is there anyone with a brain that thinks they will have any problem at all providing fake documents saying they were here in 2010?

I also had hopes that this was some sort of plan to lure them "out of the shadows" find out where they are and then deport the crap out of them. I can dream cant i?

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Obama is only doing what his Marxist Masters order...

It is subversion in so many ways... from killing the middle class to creating conflict between citizens and immigrants. We have the information how racketeering government works hand in hand with racketeering corporatism. HR departments have confirmed getting cheap labor to the US and it will not stop when Washington continues to sellout the people for their own riches. Then the ruling class will sit back as they watch the different classes fight with each other as they continue to rob the wealth from everyone not in their club. Race, creed, color, persuasion, ethnicity, social status, economic status, anything to group people into different categories and turn them on one another with political actions.

That has always been the game of the Marxist ruling class... it is always subversion conducted in so many ways. People can be herded into any corral or thought pattern... "look here, forget about that, attack this, hate that, unite for me, buy into this..." Every analysis and study on planet earth have the same outcome, 90% of all humans are born followers... this planet is doomed.

PS: Press 1 for English...
    I so love that as i clicked on the video link in your signature that the ad was in Spanish....

He's also giving out work permits to the illegals, which goes much further than simply choosing not to deport them. He's creating a law through an executive order, which is unconstitutional.

The irony is that the corporatists are complaining now. This is not what they wanted at all when they put hundreds of millions into "comprehensive immigration reform". They don't want labor law to apply to the current illegal workers they have. They just wanted more temporary visas to bring in more indentured servants. This action doesn't bring in new labor! Zuckerberg, Adelson and the US Chamber of Commerce are not pleased.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Immigration Insanity
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/...tion-insanity/
    Becky Akers (21 November 2014)

Kinda hard to find words other than “tyrant” and “dictator” for a politician who announces as Obummer did, “…to those Members of Congress who question my authority to make our immigration system work better, or question the wisdom of me acting where Congress has failed, I have one answer: Pass a bill.” In other words, “Do as I decree, Congresscriminals, or I’ll usurp your legislative role.”

Then again, those sorry wimps in Congress deserve all the contempt Obummer can dish out. Here’s hoping they return every bit of it, given how egregiously that two-bit thug in the White House has earned it.

Tragically, however, Obummer’s power-grab victimizes millions of real people, not just 535 Congressional comrades—people with hopes and ambitions, families, skills and talents, jobs, futures, and the courage to leave everything familiar for the dream of a better life. (Ha! Talk about barking up the wrong tree! Have these poor immigrants studied none of the surveys that document the USSA’s plunge into totalitarianism?) Which makes it doubly sad that “immigration advocates rallied behind Mr. Obama’s actions, describing them as a much-delayed victory for millions of people.” What a shame these “advocates” are so foolish when it comes to despotism: either they’re too stupid to realize or too cynical to care that what a tyrant grants he can also revoke.

Traveling, settling, and living where and when we please (subject, of course, to the rights of those who own any property we may affect by such actions) are among those “inalienable rights” with which the Creator endows us. Perhaps that’s one reason the Constitution never gives the federal government any authority whatsoever to control our movements into or out of the country: the most those bozos in DC can do is “establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization,i.e., set the parameters of citizenship, such as how many years of residency are required or what sort of oath to administer. But the Constitution wisely leaves determining who will or will not cross an imaginary line on the ground to each individual; it never entrusts so momentous a decision to a bunch of pin-headed bureaucrats. Nor may those goons chase, harass, shoot, and kill those who dare assert their God-given rights. Predictably, that deficit of power spurred the Supreme Dorks in the 1870s to invent an “interest” for the feds in immigration. No wonder Leviathan has triumphed almost completely over our liberty of movement since then.

Meanwhile, the Blasphemer-in-Chief “cited scripture’s call ‘that we shall not oppress a stranger, for we know the heart of a stranger.’ Some might say that charging usually impecunious immigrants $680 for the privilege of paying taxes to Our Rulers—which, I’m sure only coincidentally, yields a tidy $2.7 billion to Obummer’s treasury if all 4 million of his victims pony up— very much qualifies as “oppression.” And fiendishly establishing bureaucratic hurdle after bureaucratic hurdle for them to jump while they struggle to learn a new language and hunt jobs descends from mere “oppression” to downright “persecution.”

Welcome to Amerika, newcomers. If you want to head back home, we certainly understand. Can we go, too?

"Immigration Insanity" by Becky Akers is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

It's temporary amnesty. Any illegal would have to be a complete dumbass to "come out of the shadows" for this deal.

http://reason.com/blog/2014/11/21/th...as-immigration

Important questions remain about what the actual impact of this policy will be. Does Obama's successor now have the express power to roll back this exact enforcement decision? If he does, many immigrants might wisely decide to pass on Obama's call to become legal citizens. Better than that register with the government and face deportation two years from now under a President Cruz or Perry.
    Nevermind the fact that they've got to be pretty dumb to want citizenship in this rapidly dying, increasingly desperate, and paranoid fascist empire anyway.

Tragically, however, Obummer’s power-grab victimizes millions of real people, not just 535 Congressional comrades—people with hopes and ambitions, families, skills and talents, jobs, futures, and the courage to leave everything familiar for the dream of a better life. (Ha! Talk about barking up the wrong tree! Have these poor immigrants studied none of the surveys that document the USSA’s plunge into totalitarianism?) Which makes it doubly sad that “immigration advocates rallied behind Mr. Obama’s actions, describing them as a much-delayed victory for millions of people.” What a shame these “advocates” are so foolish when it comes to despotism: either they’re too stupid to realize or too cynical to care that what a tyrant grants he can also revoke.
    [...]
    Meanwhile, the Blasphemer-in-Chief “cited scripture’s call ‘that we shall not oppress a stranger, for we know the heart of a stranger.’ Some might say that charging usually impecunious immigrants $680 for the privilege of paying taxes to Our Rulers—which, I’m sure only coincidentally, yields a tidy $2.7 billion to Obummer’s treasury if all 4 million of his victims pony up— very much qualifies as “oppression.” And fiendishly establishing bureaucratic hurdle after bureaucratic hurdle for them to jump while they struggle to learn a new language and hunt jobs descends from mere “oppression” to downright “persecution.”

Welcome to Amerika, newcomers. If you want to head back home, we certainly understand. Can we go, too?
    ETA: My man OB beat me to ^ that one!
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It's not possible to be a libertarian if you believe in giving the President dictatorial powers.

Obama is pretending to give a $#@! about Hispanics. The Republicans are pretending to give a $#@! about preserving "American Culture".
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Obama is pretending to give a $#@! about Hispanics. The Republicans are pretending to give a $#@! about preserving "American Culture".
    It has nothing to do with "American culture." It's about preserving our system of government and trying to stop a dictator. Many Republicans support the policy outcome, just not the way it was done.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    It has nothing to do with "American culture." It's about preserving our system of government and trying to stop a dictator. Many Republicans support the policy outcome, just not the way it was done.
    The Republicans at large are not even slightly interested in stopping a dictator. They LOVE dictators, so long as he is THEIR dictator.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    It's temporary amnesty. Any illegal would have to be a complete dumbass to "come out of the shadows" for this deal.
    They would also risk losing the jobs that they currently have. Going "legal" means employers would have to start following all of the labor and taxation laws, with all of the paperwork that entails. It would also identify the business as previously employing illegal labor.

Next up, Obama is going to give you amnesty to own guns. All you have to do is register them with the Federal government...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by The Free Hornet View Post
    Is it your assertion then that they honestly just hate Obama and do not hate Mexicans? Not that I want you backed into a corner, it just seems oddly suitable ...
    they don't hate Mexicans when they can be cheap labor (well, if you're an employEE you hate competition, if you're an employER you love supply), they only hate Mexicans when they vote against them. This is why both parties fail to close the border and intimidate Mexicans, both parties have a stake in them. Democrats want expensive labor and cheap votes.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast