Thread: PPP Poll: Rand Paul leads Clinton among Independents by 14%

PPP Poll: Rand Paul leads Clinton among Independents by 14%

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/m...-february.html

Clinton's lead shrinks since last PPP poll, leads Rand by only 4 points.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And the independents do tend to decide the outcomes of elections on the national scale.

The Cript Keeper is becoming more vulnerable. Most of us that know the Clintons and the dirty laundry they have knew pretty well this would happen. The wench hasn't accomplished one dang thing and is a repulsive human being.

Jeb Bush has overall 54% unfavorable to 25% favorable.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

This is another one to push out as much as we can. A massive lead like this among the independent vote is huge.

Imagine polling 54% in your nomination process this early. That's insane.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

'Paul's numbers are interesting. He actually does better than anyone else on his side with independents, leading Clinton by 14 points at 47/33. But the 77% of the Republican vote he gets against Clinton is the lowest of any candidate other than Chris Christie, suggesting that some GOP voters have so much concern about him that they might not even vote for him in a general election. Overall 30% of voters see Paul favorably to 47% who have a negative opinion.'

Quote Originally Posted by mit26chell View Post
    'Paul's numbers are interesting. He actually does better than anyone else on his side with independents, leading Clinton by 14 points at 47/33. But the 77% of the Republican vote he gets against Clinton is the lowest of any candidate other than Chris Christie, suggesting that some GOP voters have so much concern about him that they might not even vote for him in a general election. Overall 30% of voters see Paul favorably to 47% who have a negative opinion.'
    I fully expect there to be a Republican "get out the vote" for Hillary Clinton in 2016...which blows the mind. But I bet the hawks are going to make the case for Hillary.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I feel like if Rand gets the nomination the presidency is his. The hardest part will be surviving the Three Ring Circus in the GOP process. Head to head I think Rand vs. Hillary would be ideal. Outsider conservative reformer vs. the ultimate neo-liberal insider would be an easy choice for most independents and the GOP base would fall in behind Paul to avoid Hillary.
    “When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!”
    ― Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt1225 View Post
    I feel like if Rand gets the nomination the presidency is his. The hardest part will be surviving the Three Ring Circus in the GOP process. Head to head I think Rand vs. Hillary would be ideal. Outsider conservative reformer vs. the ultimate neo-liberal insider would be an easy choice for most independents and the GOP base would fall in behind Paul to avoid Hillary.
    There would be wailing and shrieking from established interests like you would not believe. Rand vs Hillary would truly be the people vs the establishment, maybe even blatantly so.

Remember that it was Democratic Senators lauding Space X's private launches and Republican Senators condemning them as un-safe and un-American. Why? Established interests.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

The biggest war we have right now are "so called" republicans .. owned by the same master as democrats ... Their job is to take Rand down .. he theatens everthing the Republicrats have worked decades to steal from the American public. I'm just hoping people are awakened now and can overturn this Mafia who now control our country.