Thread: [Video] Rand Paul Questions John Kerry 12/9/2014

[Video] Rand Paul Questions John Kerry 12/9/2014

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    __
    Last edited by randomname; 12-10-2014 at 02:55 AM. Reason: wrong thread

Kerry acts like what Obama says is actually credible.

I would love to see Rand question Obama face to face.

All I hear is..."Don't question us. We want what we want when we want it for good reason and we are going to do it regardless and have excuses for everything we do."

Kerry: "restraints our military is currently operating under..."

It would be great to hear the list of restraints. I guess that would be limiting our illegal invasions to maybe 7 or fewer countries per year, and our covert black ops to perhaps 35 countries per year? Or thereabouts?

Elsewhere: "We did not go to war in Libya. It depends on how you look at it..." (LOL Paul: "Oh, I forgot - that was kinetic action?...")

And particularly mind boggling: "if You're gonna be strictly constructionist and adhere to the constitution in terms of what you're arguing about the right and declaration of war, it'd be a mistake to ask for a declaration of war...."

"No, it's bigger than that...it's not just about the division of power...it's about what you're trying to achieve..."
    Last edited by anaconda; 12-10-2014 at 06:31 PM.

As someone who spent most of my middle school years hating George W Bush and thinking John Kerry was some sort of savior from the awful Neo Cons, it's like an acid trip sitting here and listening to none other than John Kerry himself (the BEST this country could put up against Bush 43) sit up there hopelessly trying to defend his democrat president's right to go to war unconstitutionally. Bizarro world. Seriously. The democrats really do have no shame, and at this level of the pyramid frankly they don't even have much of an ideology (not that the democrat ideology is something to be proud of in the first place, but at least the majority of democrats would tend to agree with us on the President's right to unilaterally go to war)