Thread: 'Dark Winter' - Biden's Coming Lockdown

'Dark Winter' - Biden's Coming Lockdown

November 12, 2020

Former vice president Joe Biden has been declared president-elect by the mainstream media and he is wasting no time making good on his promise to lock the country down in the name of fighting Covid. His Covid task force member Dr. Michael Osterholm is recommending a four to six week mandatory national lockdown, paid for by a massive money-printing operation. Will doing the same thing again bring different results? Also today...here's how they are going to force you to take the Covid vaccine. And...election update: Giuliani claims 650,000 illegal ballots cast in Pennsylvania. Is he just blowing smoke?

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And yet, like deer in the headlights, the political wing of the so-called "liberty movement" blankly stares while the juggernaut continues to steemroll over them.

"But masks can be efficacious!"

"It's not yet time forvreal resistance!"

Pathetic.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

lol I posted a warning . prepare for war

At 21:30 on the proposed Ticketmaster testing or vaccines policy before going to concerts:

Fortunately I'm not worried about the concerts, but I know other people will, and I worry about the right to go to concerts.
    Lol. So simple, yet completely lost in today's insane polarized and divisive culture.

Imagine if this became a big political issue, and it just might:

Week 1:

Green team: "You have to get a vaccine before you go to a concert."
    Orange team: "I don't want to get a vaccine."

Week 2:

Green team: "You can't go to concerts then."
    Orange team: "I didn't want to go to your concerts anyway."

Week 3:

Green team: "Concerts are a human right. You hate humans."
    Orange team: "Vaccines turn you transsexual, and so do your concerts!"

Week 4:

Green team: "Government must provide concerts free for all, it's a basic human right. And you people are literally, totally, worse than Hitler! Bash the concert deniers!"
    Orange team: "We have the second amendment. We will not go to concerts, and you can't make us."

Week 5:

Green team: "There will be concert sensitivity and appreciation training at all schools and workplaces. Deniers will be sent to re-education camps or to the choppy-bois head remover. Now step aside while we loot and burn down all of the concerts halls to protest."
    Orange team: "There ought to be a law against your criminal behavior, and only communists go to concerts."
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 11-16-2020 at 11:59 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    At 21:30 on the proposed Ticketmaster testing or vaccines policy before going to concerts:

Lol. So simple, yet completely lost in today's insane polarized and divisive culture.

Imagine if this became a big political issue, and it just might:

Week 1:

Green team: "You have to get a vaccine before you go to a concert."
    Orange team: "I don't want to get a vaccine."
    I hate colors. and teams.
    a comprehensive website about critical theory and how it's destroying our civilization: https://newdiscourses.com

Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    I hate colors. and teams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

This is unconstitutional at the very least. Absolute fascism if he's allowed to implement this. It's sad but many people are begging for this. The fear mongering is strong with Biden. That's how he won. He's brainwashing people using fear.