Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "The Hillary Leaks" - Wikileaks Releases 19,252 Previously Unseen DNC Emails

"The Hillary Leaks" - Wikileaks Releases 19,252 Previously Unseen DNC Emails

The state department's release of Hillary emails may be over, but that of Wikileaks is just starting.

Moments ago, Julian Assange's whistleblower organization released over 19,000 emails and more than 8,000 attachments from the Democratic National Committee. This is part one of their new Hillary Leaks series, Wikileaks said in press release. To wit:

Today, Friday 22 July 2016 at 10:30am EDT, WikiLeaks releases 19,252 emails and 8,034 attachments from the top of the US Democratic National Committee -- part one of our new Hillary Leaks series. The leaks come from the accounts of seven key figures in the DNC: Communications Director Luis Miranda (10770 emails), National Finance Director Jordon Kaplan (3797 emails), Finance Chief of Staff Scott Comer (3095 emails), Finanace Director of Data & Strategic Initiatives Daniel Parrish (1472 emails), Finance Director Allen Zachary (1611 emails), Senior Advisor Andrew Wright (938 emails) and Northern California Finance Director Robert (Erik) Stowe (751 emails). The emails cover the period from January last year until 25 May this year.

The emails released Friday cover a period from January 2015 to May 2016. They purportedly come from the accounts of seven key DNC staffers, listed above: Andrew Wright, Jordon Kaplan, Scott Comer, Luis Miranda, Robert Stowe, Daniel Parrish and Allen Zachary.

A quick scan of the emails focus on Bernie Sanders and dealing with the fallout of many Democrats opposing Hillary Clinton and calling the system “rigged.” Many of the emails exchanged between top DNC officials are simply the text of news articles concerning how establishment democrats can “deal” with the insurgent left-winger.

RELEASE: 19,252 emails from the US Democratic National Committee https://t.co/kpFxYDoNyX #Hillary2016 #FeelTheBern pic.twitter.com/Pft8wnOujl

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) July 22, 2016

Search at https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=...0#searchresult

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The childish stuff these people occupy themselves with

To: PaustenbachM@dnc.org, MirandaL@dnc.org
    Date: 2016-05-18 21:40
    Subject: RE: need comms approval - craigslist job post

Yes it is

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 4:29 PM -0700, "Miranda, Luis" <MirandaL@dnc.org<mailto:MirandaL@dnc.org>> wrote:

As long as all the offensive $#@! is verbatim I’m fine with it.

[SigDems]<http://www.democrats.org/>Luis Miranda, Communications Director
    Democratic National Committee
    202-863-8148 – MirandaL@dnc.org<mailto:MirandaL@dnc.org> - @MiraLuisDC<https://www.twitter.com/MiraLuisDC>

Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 7:28 PM
    To: Paustenbach, Mark; Miranda, Luis
    Cc: Domino, Cate
    Subject: Re: need comms approval - craigslist job post

Bumping this for comms approval please

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 7:09 AM -0700, "Freundlich, Christina" <FreundlichC@dnc.org<mailto:FreundlichC@dnc.org> > wrote:
    Mark and Luis – digital created a fake craigslist jobs post for women who want to apply to jobs one of Trump’s organizations. This will be a microsite and we still need to send it to Perkins. Since we will be pitching this, need your approval please.

Thanks

---

Multiple Positions (NYC area)

Seeking staff members for multiple positions in a large, New York-based corporation known for its real estate investments, fake universities, steaks, and wine. The boss has very strict standards for female employees, ranging from the women who take lunch orders (must be hot) to the women who oversee multi-million dollar construction projects (must maintain hotness demonstrated at time of hiring).

Title: Honey Bunch (that’s what the boss will call you)

Job requirements:

* No gaining weight on the job (we’ll take some “before” pictures when you start to use later as evidence)
    * Must be open to public humiliation and open-press workouts if you do gain weight on the job
    * A willingness to evaluate other women’s hotness for the boss’ satisfaction is a plus
    * Should be proficient in lying about age if the boss thinks you’re too old
    Working mothers not preferred (the boss finds pumping breast milk disgusting, and worries they’re too focused on their children).

About us:

We’re proud to maintain a “fun” and “friendly work environment, where the boss is always available to meet with his employees. Like it or not, he may greet you with a kiss on the lips or grope you under the meeting table.

Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter, and headshot to jobs@trump.com<mailto:jobs@trump.com>

lol

> On May 9, 2016, at 10:10 PM, xxxx@who.eop.gov> wrote:
    >
    > Sorry man.
    >
    > He fails for everything
    >
    > Sent from my iPhone
    >
    > On May 9, 2016, at 9:56 PM, Cox, Clayton <CoxC@dnc.org<mailto:CoxC@dnc.org>> wrote:
    >
    > Thank you Chad.
    >
    > He would not be hosting, just writing and attending.
    >
    > --
    > Clayton Cox
    > Regional Finance Director
    > Florida, Georgia & Midwest
    > Democratic National Committee
    > CoxC@dnc.org<mailto:CoxC@dnc.org>
    > Office: (202) 572-5453
    > Cell: (678) 595-4557
    > Contribute today: >https://finance.democrats.org/page/contribute/Midwest2015<
    >
    > From: Rivard, Chadwick
    > Sent: Monday, May 09, 2016 11:54 AM
    > To: Schmuck, Bobby (Bobby_Schmuck@who.eop.gov<mailto:Bobby_Schmuck@wh o.eop.gov>); Alan Reed; Brad Marshall; Lindsey Reynolds; Dacey, Amy
    > Cc: Cox, Clayton; Kaplan, Jordan; Vet_D
    > Subject: RE: Donor Vet
    >
    > Good morning all,
    >
    > Finance asked us to vet as potential POTUS host/donor.
    >
    > George Lindemann – convicted of three counts of wire fraud in 1995 and received a 33-month term in federal prison; Investigation stemmed from a federal investigation where over 50 horses were killed in a 20 year period in acts of insurance fraud; nothing new as of 5/9/16
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Chad Rivard | Senior Research Supervisor, Compliance
    > Democratic National Committee
    > direct: (202) 572-5486| cell: (616) 308-0330

Quote Originally Posted by randomname View Post
    > On May 9, 2016, at 10:10 PM, xxxx@who.eop.gov> wrote: l
    So the DNC is using government assets to run her campaign?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Yikes!

Democrats keep holding onto the DREAM.

I'd like to hope something in this haystack forces consequences for Hellary, but I won't hold my breath. She could shoot someone in broad daylight and wouldn't get in trouble.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    She could shoot someone in broad daylight and wouldn't get in trouble.
    Ha, that's exactly what I've been saying for years. About her and Mr. Slick.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Burn the witch!

This is stuff we all knew was happening if we were paying any attention to the Sanders vs Hillary race. Similar things happened to Ron Paul vs Romney and if we got the same amount of attention I'm sure we could come up with e-mails that would show purposeful intent against the GOP and RNC.

I'm just curious what if anything is going to happen from this. I'm going to go ahead and guess that nothing will, per usual results. The American people are completely unable to hold people in high positions accountable anymore through acts by Congress and/or the Supreme Court.

Nixon got caught conspiring to record tapes in a hotel, which was enough to get indictment allegations in motion. We now have recordings and information on not just a few people in a hotel, but instead all US citizens using modern technology, yet nothing, no accountability, no consequences, has happened to a single member of the NSA/FBI/CIA/any other alphabet agency.

Trump worse than Hillary? That's a good one. See below.

'Keep the people ignorant.'
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-22-2016 at 08:16 PM.

https://theintercept.com/2016/07/22/...s-against-him/

It is also unclear why the Democratic National Committee, which isn’t supposed to favor one Democratic candidate over another until they receive a nomination, would have attempted to subvert the Sanders campaign on the grounds that “he is an atheist.”
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Feeding questions to CNN
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Caught colluding on poll data 'framing' with CBS News!

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    https://theintercept.com/2016/07/22/...s-against-him/

It is also unclear why the Democratic National Committee, which isn’t supposed to favor one Democratic candidate over another until they receive a nomination, would have attempted to subvert the Sanders campaign [...]
    I beg to differ. It's not at all unclear - it's just that Democrats are presently more efficient than Republicans are when it comes to sorting out which statist-authoritarian hack they'll "unite" behind ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-22-2016 at 09:50 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Caught colluding on poll data 'framing' with CBS News!
    I think you are viewing that one incorrectly. They are offering a link to the CBS poll, and for their own DNC talking points, crafting their commentary to the poll.

I don't see the collusion there.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    I'd like to hope something in this haystack forces consequences for Hellary, but I won't hold my breath. She could shoot someone in broad daylight and wouldn't get in trouble.
    Yea, and she casts a spell over all naive women everywhere. Like this one for example, who got into a heated debate with me on FB calling me a conspiracy theorist for questioning the FBI's lack of indictment on HRC.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    So the DNC is using government assets to run her campaign?
    I guess Bill is going to have to discuss grandkids again to clear up that oversight
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

eop.gov is Executive Office of the The President

"who." would be White House Office

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Office

"It is made up of personal assistants to the president with offices in the White House. These aides oversee the political and policy interests of the president and do not require Senate confirmation for appointment. They can be removed at the discretion of the president"

This is people like Valerie Jarrett or someone like that doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    eop.gov is Executive Office of the The President

"who." would be White House Office

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Office

"It is made up of personal assistants to the president with offices in the White House. These aides oversee the political and policy interests of the president and do not require Senate confirmation for appointment. They can be removed at the discretion of the president"

This is people like Valerie Jarrett or someone like that doing this.
    -

I am fairly certain that it is illegal for anybody to use government resources for personal use. Al Gore got roasted over this, but he was actually fundraising, not just chattering.

Chuck Todd got in trouble with the DNC.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    'Keep the people ignorant.'
    Not a very tall order when the people in question mostly wish to remain in that particular state of grace.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One would like to believe that there would be something in such a volume of communiques that would not just send Clinton's campaign to brunch with Davey Jones, but would also expose the nature of Smoke 'N Mirrors Inc. such that even the average American nitwits's stubborn marriage to the lies would at least be shaken. Disappointingly, I suspect no such content shall be uncovered. Worse yet, it will be and no difference will register with said nitwits.

The more relevantly frightening realization the rest of us need to make is that the large majority of Americans are actually quite comfortable with things as they are. That doesn't mean they are happy with it, but simply comfortable in the same way that beaten women are with their domestic situations. The prospect of the next beating, a known quantity, is far and away less frightening than that of walking out the door to freedom.

Most Americans prefer their chains to change. This is especially so if the changes would demand personal accountability.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Oh boy, keep watching this. Lots of ugliness starting to surface from it. It's like JournoList on steroids, DNC and MSM collaboration.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

If nothing comes out after all this, I don't even know anymore.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756611853065789440

WikiLeaks Verified account
    ‏@wikileaks

#DNCLeaks: The two best "discovery" threads on @REDdit 1) https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForP..._we_begin_our/ … 2)[https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...ed_dnc_emails/]

It is so funny the dem establishment are pretending like this leak didn't happen... not commenting at all. I have to think on the inside they are freaking out right now.
    Last edited by P3ter_Griffin; 07-23-2016 at 04:18 PM.

Sanders should take back his endorsement.

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    It is so funny the dem establishment are pretending like this leak didn't happen... not commenting at all. I have to think on the inside they are freaking out right now.
    It's marked as an "unsafe site" on twitter, facebook and google now, and everyone is shouting PUTIN! RUSSIA! to deflect from the contents

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic