Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CNN NOW!! Ron Paul Supporters!

B-b-b-but according to Geraldo and O'Reilly and Hannity all the young people that support Ron Paul are just pot-smoking hippies!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    We spent the last two days prepping the guy in studio, Paul (who has made about 5000 calls)
    Kudos! They all nailed it!
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

Did they say "No One But Paul"? )

I see Erin hasn't been fully "debriefed" yet on how things go at CNN. She'll sleep well tonight but I pray she doesn't have a horse because homeboy is about to be headless.

Quote Originally Posted by lucent View Post
    Did they say "No One But Paul"? )
    The one kid said if Ron isn't the nominee he will write in his name, so one of them did.

Why does this stuff always happen when I'm out.

TUBES!!!
    Last edited by rprprs; 01-16-2012 at 06:53 PM.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by row333au View Post
    What a rude young, lady. Seriously, that doesn't help our cause to be that rude. I detest these people as much as Bash. There is no reason to act like that.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by pauliticalfan View Post
    Very impressive. I just caught one of his answers, but he seems to have nailed it.
    Here he is during our Black This Out promotion

LOL
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

He nailed it when Erin Burnett asked him what he didn't like about Ron Paul's platform. He pivoted and said "we need to address the Federal Reserve". He also had the "he's been elected 12 times a Republican and is the only one who can beat Obama" in response to the third party question. Brilliance all around. The future is bright.
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    Tube:

Nice work! Great Tube!

that so rocked. Unvarnished, clear, intelligent, no hesitation. Well done all around!
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Wow. These supporters are absolutely on message!

They all nailed it. Including the question trying to get them to disagree with him on his platform and the question about him not getting the nomination. They were intelligent, clear, and made the youth for Ron Paul look intelligent, rather than angry, raging potheads the media usually likes to portray them as.

What? But the media told me that all these kids support Ron Paul because he will legalize drugs... I don't get it. :-)

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Middle guy was obviously nervous and first answer sounded way too robotic, but other than that all 3 did great!
    The Heart of Conservatism is Libertarianism - Ronald Reagan

)()(
    Last edited by iGGz; 08-13-2012 at 08:31 PM.

placeholder for later when I can watch tube....
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

That.............WAS.............SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!
    Supporting Ron Paul since 2007-was an active member at the old RP forums in '07-'08, went by my name Cindy. Good times, good times getting involved with such awesome people for a critical cause. I will always love RP supporters for the kindred spirits they are to me. Bless all of you!!!!

Avatar is Nike- the goddess of Victory!

Ahuwale Ka Nane Huna translation- What was secret is no longer hidden.

I put this in the other thread, but here's some advice if anyone gets this opportunity again:

I like that they are doing this, but this fits their meme.

Here's a hint to anyone who may get these questions on air again...

If they ask why Ron Paul is so popular with the youth, the correct answer goes something like, "He's popular with anyone who has done the time to research him. And since the youth do a lot of research outside of the mainstream media, we have discovered that Paul is the most principled, honest politician we've seen in the last 50 years. If other generations researched him the way we have, they'd come to the conclusion that he is the only one who can fix the mess these politicians have gotten us into."

Change the meme. It's not about the age of his supporters - that's collectivist thinking - it's about access to the ideas.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Bravo!!! That's why I donate to groups like Young Americans for Liberty (YAL)

Ron Paul, you have truly done great things for this country and the next generation will ensure they were not in vain. You may not be appreciated in your own time but history will surly remember you as the one who put America back on the track to prosperity.
    Ron Paul - Peacemonger

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    VERY nice!

Thanks to all three!
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

Well done!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast