Thread: Whistleblower Pfizer COVID vaxx trial - falsified data

Whistleblower Pfizer COVID vaxx trial - falsified data

Trained clinical trial auditor with over 15 years experience in clinical research, Brook Jackson, exposes that the COVID vaccine Pfizer trial conducted by Ventavia was a complete mess.
    After she filed a complaint with the FDA, on 25 September 2020, she was fired the same day.

for researchers who were testing Pfizer’s vaccine at several sites in Texas during that autumn, speed may have come at the cost of data integrity and patient safety. A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding.
    (...)

vaccine packaging materials with trial participants’ identification numbers written on them left out in the open, potentially unblinding participants.
    https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Trained clinical trial auditor with over 15 years experience in clinical research, Brook Jackson, exposes that the COVID vaccine Pfizer trial conducted by Ventavia was a complete mess.
    After she filed a complaint with the FDA, on 25 September 2020, she was fired the same day.

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635
    Good find. Thanks for sharing.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I'm guessing the media isn't paying attention to this whistleblower like they did with the fake whistleblower from Facebook.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Meh....

3 sites out of 153
    1000 participants out of 44,000

Needles in the trash...participants not monitored safely...the toilet seat left up

If the study was rigged it sure wasn't by these bozos.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'm guessing the media isn't paying attention to this whistleblower like they did with the fake whistleblower from Facebook.
    The whistleblower the mainstream is ignoring
    https://odysee.com/@YoungRippa59:a/t...ainstream-is:1
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Murray N Rothbard View Post
    3 sites out of 153
    1000 participants out of 44,000
    It seems highly likely that similar trial rigging practices took place at other places.
    If this did happen, it's not like we would find out... thanks to our wonderful media and people brainwashed to the point that they believe any propaganda imaginable (trust the science, right)!

Why don't they release the "raw data"? Is there something they're covering up?
    Peter-Doshi-exposes-pseudoscientifc-corona-vaccine-trials

Quote Originally Posted by Murray N Rothbard View Post
    Needles in the trash...participants not monitored safely...the toilet seat left up

If the study was rigged it sure wasn't by these bozos.
    Nothing to see here, move along!
    the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Maybe the story about Brook Jackson's legal case, will get more publicity than her article that was published in September 2021, and almost completely ignored by most media.
    It looks like Brook Jackson will lose the lawsuit.

Pfizer asked the US court to throw Jackson's lawsuit out as they didn't violate any protocols under its contract with the government, because Pfizer was a “nontraditional defense contractor”. In other words, the contract allowed scientific fraud:
    This Should Be Front Page Globally (ronpaulforums.com)