View Poll Results: Are you going to CPAC?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

48 54.55%
  • No

34 38.64%
  • Maybe

6 6.82%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW: Are you going to CPAC?

Question NEW: Are you going to CPAC?

Yes/No/Maybe

If you're undecided, post what's keeping you below.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nope but I'm doing everything I can to help people to go.

I notice most of the "no" people are helping other people get to CPAC through financial help. Good stuff!
    Last edited by MRoCkEd; 01-27-2011 at 02:14 PM.

My dad is going on a cruise that week and I've already agreed to pet sit. Seeing if I can find someone else to take my pet sitting duties for Thursday and Friday.

Plus a lot of users are bringing other people with them. Plus, hopefully some of the on-the-fence non-account-having RPF lurkers are getting inspired to go by all the activity :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    this^^

chip in in my signature needs love
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Maybe. D.C is very expensive for Kentuckians.
    "And who the hell are you?" he asked. "Me?" said Galt. "I'm the driver."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDriver View Post
    chip in!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it is that special KY/DC tariff .....
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-27-2011 at 02:24 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I will be there!
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

No, but I recruited a lifelong friend who works in the area to show up and vote. Before anyone asks, no, he doesn't have space for guests ;P
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Yeah, it is that special KY/DC tariff .....
    Just not sure it's worth spending 500 bucks to go. Cause I assume it will cost me that much. Then, I'd be going alone, which doesn't sound like fun.

Just not sure it's worth spending 500 bucks to go. Cause I assume it will cost me that much. Then, I'd be going alone, which doesn't sound like fun.
    I've got room for one extra at the Lombardy. No lodging expenses.

It's heated floor space though. Only one bed. I'm not sure if the room has a couch.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    I've got room for one extra at the Lombardy. No lodging expenses.

It's heated floor space though. Only one bed. I'm not sure if the room has a couch.
    Yeah cmon Driver!!!

You won't be alone.. You can hang with us..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Yeah cmon Driver!!!

You won't be alone.. You can hang with us..
    I'm working on a passenger for the Driver... LOL.. It's a maybe. I want to come, just need to make it happen, thanks for the support.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    maybe..but probably not.

for one I have to work and probably will not be able to find anybody to replace me.

But even if I did find a replacement I lost my I.D. and traveling is pretty difficult with out that+ I have no car.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

I can thank good friends and generous sponsors for making my trip possible from Philly.. Cheers!

People on the east coast have no excuse for missing it IMO.

if i can acquire the funds i will definitely be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    ^^ Same here, help Liberty minded Chip-ins get to CPAC, it's almost like going yourself!
    "For those who think the fight for liberty can be won in a couple presidential elections, piss off!"

The fight for Liberty is a lifelong commitment that takes years of blood, sweat, and tears.
    Liberty isn't a Quick Service Drive through, if you have nothing to contribute, please do us all a favor and move along!

Nope but Ive been helping with the chip ins.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will be there, with a friend! This is going to be so great I am so excited! Just got a call from C4L asking if I was attending, they are really pushing people to sign up for this I love it!

See you all there!

Will be there with 3 others. Didn't need any chip-in money but hats off to everyone making donations.

Yep.
    I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwaymanq View Post
    I will be there, with a friend! This is going to be so great I am so excited! Just got a call from C4L asking if I was attending, they are really pushing people to sign up for this I love it!

See you all there!
    yep we all escaped from our hard drives(ron paul bots/tron reference) in the basement. We are gonna spam cpac with people
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Leaving Pikeville Thursday after class if you want a ride. Gas is already covered. PM me.
    “The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended.” -Frédéric Bastiat

Maybes:

1. Borgenator
    2. brandon
    3. ChrisDixon
    4. TheDriver
    5. TodaysEpistleReading
    6. TomtheTinker

What will it take you guys to go?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast