Thread: [VIDEO] Ron Paul on State of the Union: "The momentum is picking up" (2/19/2012)

[VIDEO] Ron Paul on State of the Union: "The momentum is picking up" (2/19/2012)

Rev9

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Why is everyone signing off as Rev9??

Rev9

They are now terrified of Paul staying in the race and spreading his message, even if he's not going to win!

Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    They are now terrified of Paul staying in the race and spreading his message, even if he's not going to win!
    Because they know the Santorum 'surge' is temporary at best, just like it has been for everyone else.

That woman is so ugly she scares me 0_0

Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    Truthfully,
    I don't expect the establishment to let him win, but I do love that his message is being heard and hope he stays with it until they KILL him, and sadly, I do consider that to be a possibility.

I'm pretty sure the same group thought JFK was "dangerous"
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

Rev9 is still here in spirit, if not in print. And we know he's looking down on us from his Internet perch in the North Georgia mountains. We sign off in his name in a reverent spirit of libertarian brotherhood....Hi, Rev...We know you're out there, and see ya soon!

Rev9

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by azxd View Post
    Truthfully,
    I don't expect the establishment to let him win, but I do love that his message is being heard and hope he stays with it until they KILL him, and sadly, I do consider that to be a possibility.

I'm pretty sure the same group thought JFK was "dangerous"
    We're winning the military. Without the military being brain washed, what can they do?

Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    We're winning the military. Without the military being brain washed, what can they do?
    CIA
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Great interview

Rev9

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post

Rev9
    It is very interesting.

Rev9

Interesting indeed

Rev9

I heard there was a revolution in this thread.

Rev9
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

I love how Ron puts Santorum in his rightful place. LOL

Rev9

Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    That woman is so ugly she scares me 0_0
    Thats my mom...

Rev9
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post

Rev9
    I wondered this, too.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Thats my mom...

Rev9
    cheap shot... lol
    No - No - No - No

Last edited by JK/SEA; 02-19-2012 at 06:18 PM.

The Rick Sandorem slams were nice. Very nice. Very very nice. Very very very very VERY nice.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Very nice but what the heck is up with his shirt and tie?