Thread: Russia 'undermining' global world order: US

Russia 'undermining' global world order: US

Russia 'undermining' global world order: US

At least they are now admitting that wide open Russia is a threat to the International Dominance of the United States and see Russia on the same as ISIS.

Washington (AFP) - In some of its sharpest criticism to date, Washington accused Moscow on Friday of "undermining" the global order by supporting rebels in eastern Ukraine.
    Russia "undermining" the global order by supporting rebels in eastern Ukraine. Meaning is that Russia is not letting Ukraine as a pawn nor puppet to America for its New World Order.

Its ironic how they didn't want use the word new world order that would have being to simple.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just to be clear there is no Ukrainian government - the county has been at Civil War since last winter and there is no true government and it's even more clear that the US has been helping the Western Rebels since the start of this Civil War as a way to gain control of a state right on the border with Russia.

The US supplies arms and personal to the Western Rebels and then when Putin responds by helping the Eastern Rebels we paint him as Hitler and accuse him of invading the Ukraine. Our CIA started the Cuo last Winter and the Civil War began during the Sochi Games - Putin had nothing to do with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL_GShyGv3o

^the assistant secretary of state is sitting there plotting out the entire thing before the war went hot and the only thing the American media takes away from this call is she said $#@! the EU - the bigger point is they were obviously manipulating things behind the scene well before the East and West of Ukraine began to full on fight. These people within our government are pure $#@!ing evil and that disgusting witch is the reason tens of thousands of people have died there in the last year.

Because Putin took the Crimea in the beginning (which he had every right to do since there was a Russian military port there) the West's entire plan to control natural gas flows through the Ukraine fell apart. Now we've been desperately trying to get the American people on board for starting WW3 simply because Putin is pissed off that we're stirring up trouble right on the Russian border and a stone's throw away from major Russian cities and we don't want to lose face by leaving even though the EU has NO INTEREST in helping us there with the mess we created (I always find it odd no one else finds it odd that our supposedly greatest allies want no part in helping us fight ISIS or Russia - perhaps that's because they realize who is causing these problems).

I'm sure if Putin started a Civil War in Mexico and armed the pro-Russian faction we'd just sit here and do nothing about it, right? This entire thing stinks and we'll be lucky to get out of this without starting another Vietnam. I hope the American people are smart enough to realize how bull$#@! this all is...

The BRICS nations, lead by China and Putin, are trying to offer the world a system outside of SWIFT and the USDollar and because of that the US is trying to start $#@! with Putin in the hopes they can break Russia into states and divide and conquer their resource base.

It's really quite depressing how evil our country has become and even more depressing no one is able to see it... let's just keep chanting Boston Strong as we watch and cheer tanks rolling down our streets... unbelievable $#@!ing mess this country is in and the sooner we get put in our place the better.

Of course the second people start to wake up we'll get nailed with another false flag to put the people back in their place... the solutions to the problems we face are running thin...
    Last edited by NoOneButPaul; 02-21-2015 at 07:15 PM.
    It's just an opinion... man...

The MSM Ministry of Truth propaganda has been ridiculous. Every report blames everything on Putin. "Oh we want peace, but Putin is breaking the ceasefire!", as the US backed Kiev government shells cities and civilians in the east.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

While we're on the subject, can anyone explain Rand's vote for the Ukraine Freedom Support Act of 2014, which calls for arming the Ukraine government?

Quote Originally Posted by amartin315 View Post
    While we're on the subject, can anyone explain Rand's vote for the Ukraine Freedom Support Act of 2014, which calls for arming the Ukraine government?

They passed it, they are already arming the Ukrainian Pro USA Militants with arms.

I always find it odd no one else finds it odd that our supposedly greatest allies want no part in helping us fight ISIS or Russia - perhaps that's because they realize who is causing these problems
    I love Europe, love visiting there BUT, European leadership for the most part, are pussies.

They dislike the US' policies, and hate them with a passion, yet they do everything the US tells them to. They let the bully push them around.

However, trying to start to start a war with Russia though is probably where our European cousins draw the line in the sand and say "Nein." Lets hope so anyway.
    Last edited by DFF; 02-21-2015 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The MSM Ministry of Truth propaganda has been ridiculous. Every report blames everything on Putin. "Oh we want peace, but Putin is breaking the ceasefire!", as the US backed Kiev government shells cities and civilians in the east.
    The amount of anti-Russian propaganda spewing from the MSM these days is truly astounding. You'd think it was 1962 and the Cuban Missile Crisis was taking place. That's how off the charts things are.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    I love Europe, love visiting there BUT, European leadership for the most part, are pussies.

They dislike the US' policies, and hate them with a passion, yet they do everything the US tells them to. They let the bully push them around.

However, trying to start to start a war with Russia though is probably where our European cousins draw the line in the sand and say "Nein." Lets hope so anyway.

You would love nothing more then to see Europe have a McCain type governing leadership.

yet they do everything the US tells them to. They let the bully push them around.
    Sigh i wonder whom still occupies Japan nearly 90% of the world?