Thread: 'Shut Up, Man!' Dissecting The Trump-Biden Circus#RonPaul

'Shut Up, Man!' Dissecting The Trump-Biden Circus#RonPaul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last night's presidential debate was more like a food fight than a serious discussion of policies. Moderator Chris Wallace lost control early on and seemed to bring his biases with him to the event. Underneath all the rudeness and screaming, however, a few important points and distinctions can be made. In today's Liberty Report we will do our best to bring those distinctions to light.
    Too long, won't watch? Synopsis: Debate was rude and vulgar. When looking at actual positions, Trump was better every time. Biden is the lock-down candidate, refuses to comment on packing the supreme court, denies Antifa exists, claims he doesn't support Green New Deal, although it's on his website and he supports everything about it, etc.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Lionel's review:

President Trump won the debate. This is obvious to all who watched whatever that was. Phrased differently, are you telling me Biden won? Joe Biden. That doddering coot. The curmudgeon and senescent dotard, hobbled by decrepitude and wizened. Shot up with an Adderall and B-12 cocktail. Straight, no chaser. A man chained to a radiator in a root cellar for months at a time. Yeah, that Joe. Does anyone think he “won,” whatever that means? This poor man with the watery eyes and vacant stare, ready to lapse into fanciful stories about Corn Pop, blond leg hair, mythical pool duty and rusty straight razors. “CornPop was a bad dude and he ran a bunch of bad boys." A man who misses disease numbers in magnitudes of millions. A scripted man not conversant in any way with the radical alt-left agenda. A chooch who refused to admit he signed on to that looney tunes AOC and her equally moonbatty Green New Deal that no one understands. Joe, who rails against climate change and can’t define it. That Joe, in no wise conversant with Hypsithermals and Holocene maxima, screaming and yelling about weather, which is what climate change is. Weather as in the sun. Joe, still plying the trope that Roe v. Wade has the slightest chance of reversal after 47 years of unscathed existence. You mean that Joe? You think he won the debate? Come on, man!

Hunter Biden. The profligate one. The troubled, the crook, the shill and con. The geezer’s cash cow. You don’t think the dough was going Hunter’s way, do you? You’ve got to be kidding. That’s for Papa Joe. It’s part of the con. It’s like when Bela Pelosi claims her old man’s the genius breadwinner, he’s the cover. The front. Pelousy’s pocketing the cash, Sparky. Nancy is. It’s her con. Her deal. But you knew that.

Chris Wallace, agent provocateur. CW, who couldn’t carry his old man’s Jacque, was the worst of the worst. Chris, who said he wanted to be “invisible as possible” was Trump’s second debater. And not a master debater at that. CW violated every rule of honest debate moderating recognized by the free world. Count how many times our dear President Trump was interrupted versus Will Geer. And his emphasis was exquisite. Masks, Proud Boys, white supremacy (whatever the hell that is), climate change (again), COVIDiots and . . . I already forgot. But look what wasn’t covered: crime, bedlam, anarchy, nihilism. BLM and Antifa terror. Law and order. Yep, not a word about that. Not a peep. No, sir. He doesn’t want to incur the wrath of George Soros. After all, who can forget the Norma Desmond frozen, frightful leer of Faux News’s Harris Faulkner when Newt Gingrich deigned to mention the all-high all-holy all-powerful all-evil Soros? What a racket, quoth Smedley Butler.

Decorum. I don’t want to hear one more pathetic lament against Trump’s alleged bullying decorum. Did he tell Basement Joe to shut up or call him a racist. Will you shut up, man! That’s your Joe. The same feller who wants to defund or, excuse me, reimagine the police. Whatever that means. A drooling jadrool of the first order. Joey knows that he’s the place setter for that cackling harridan and noted hip-hop RBG/BIG historian Chameleon Harris to take over. The Manchurian Candidate Veep, baby. A woman so bereft of conviction she makes HRC look like Rula Lenska (and no, I have no idea what that means). President Trump showed the world what tough is. It’s the same President Trump you’ve known the entire time of his public existence. This is nothing new. Can you imagine Methuselah sitting across from Putin, Erdoğan or Xi Jinping? How’s that for horrible? The future of the free world hangs perilously while this senex stares off screaming “Who ordered the veal cutlet!” No way.

I'm so mad about this.
    I feel Trump got the Paul treatment by Wallace. Total con job.
    And yes, Trump is way lesser of the statesman than Paul so he interrupted so much that I got annoyed myself.
    But it was only upon second watching that I really grasped what was going on. Total con job.
    Wallace put in loaded questions like painting an executive order as purely ceremonial but more importantly never went after Biden even when he literally stated 'I'm not going to ask the question."
    But Trump is so ad rem that he notices way before wallace that Biden is not answering the question and interjects.
    Wallace should interject and push Biden on wether he would stack the courts!
    But Trump needed to do Wallace his job and interrupt Biden when he was avoiding questions. And even worse, when Trump did so, Wallace jumped in with a whiny interjection of Trump's interruption which stretched the interruption from 2 seconds to 20, which made it look way way worse.
    Biden lied and lied. He lied about manufacturing sector going down the drain prior to covid, he lied about ending top of his class, he lied about Trump's taxes, he lied about Trump calling the military losers, he lied about him not calling the military 'stupid bastards' and Wallace busted Trump for talking about it! Making Trump come out as if he was speaking out of his turn again, how dare you defend yourself from defamation, Mr President!
    Not to talk about lying about supporting the Green New Deal and the absurd framing of Trump having to denounce white supremacy and right wing militia AGAIN whilst Biden was let off easy on antifa.
    I made this out of my anger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTHZoOjXLdw

Would still vote Paul over Trump though but Biden is such a bad choice.