Thread: RON PAUL ATTRACTS MORE THAN 1,700 SUPPORTERS TO OKLAHOMA CITY RALLY

Thumbs up RON PAUL ATTRACTS MORE THAN 1,700 SUPPORTERS TO OKLAHOMA CITY RALLY

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/02/2...ma-city-rally/

Finally got to see the good doctor in person. Truly inspiring and awesome, that's all I can say. Sorry if this was posted already. I looked through the last three pages and didn't see anything. My conservative estimate was around 2,000 people. I think 1,700 is definitely on the low end. To those who have an opportunity to see this great statesman in person, you've gotta do it.

The r3VOLution is alive and well in the Sooner state!
    Last edited by sailingaway; 02-25-2012 at 06:32 PM.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Congratulations to you okies. You deserve praise.

Wish you could've sent some of those troops down here to Florida.

and another 2000 to MSU!!

+ rep!!!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by splanky View Post
    Congratulations to you okies. You deserve praise.

Wish you could've sent some of those troops down here to Florida.
    Thanks, we just need to do what we can. I got to take one person with me today who was not interested before, but after she heard the speech and saw the size and passion of the crowd, she is on board with the revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post

+ rep!!!
    That's awesome. He's there right now, isn't he? And thanks for editing my post.

My dad was there, wish I could have been.

My dad is voting for Ron Paul. I've always loved and respected him, but I can honestly say I've never been more proud of him than this year when he joined the liberty movement. He's still a bit of a neocon at heart, but his eyes and ears are open. Here is what I know of his voting record 2000: Bush, 2004: Bush, 2008: McCain, 2012: Ron Paul Now that is wonderful!

+ rep!!!
    *CMU

MSU is hopefully gonna pack 4k in on Monday! I'll be there! Can't wait!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trigonx View Post
    The Paul crowd outside the capitol was estimated at a little more than 1,000.

About 2,000 people were at a rally for Rick Santorum in OKC and 500 showed up to hear Newt Gingrich speak last Monday.
    I heard other estimates put attendance at 1,300 - 1,700. Reporter definitely lowballing the attendance here...

EDIT: Santorum's rally was estimated by other sources at 1,000, so the reporter doubled Santorum's attendance while halving Ron Paul's.

http://www.newson6.com/story/1689813...ampaign-to-okc
    Last edited by pacodever; 02-25-2012 at 08:30 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Was at the Rally in Vancouver WA couple weekends ago, there was 2,000. Looking at that picture, there is easily 2,000 in OKC. After being in a crowd like that, you can pretty much guessimate and eyeball the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by pacodever View Post
    I heard other estimates put attendance at 1,300 - 1,700. Reporter definitely lowballing the attendance here...

EDIT: Santorum's rally was estimated by other sources at 1,000, so the reporter doubled Santorum's attendance while halving Ron Paul's.

HA!! Someone posted THIS in the comment section!! Be sure to slide the bar across the bottom to get the full impact of the crowd!

Last edited by sailingaway; 03-16-2012 at 04:21 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by pacodever View Post

Yeah another FAUX FOX NEWS propagandist tag team...

FOX Jamie Oberg,
    "100s chanted and clapped for the man..."

Fox 9 Anchor,
    "Of course they had to slip that little hit piece in at the end: "The Paul crowd estimated about a little more than 1,000... About 2,000 folks were at a rally for Rick Santorum at Oklahoma City a couple of weeks ago. 500 showed up for Newt Gingrich here this past month."

Here's Jamie Lynn Oberg's FACEBOOK page... she has pics of Ron Paul. Call out the 1,000s upon 1,000s in the crowd.

http://www.facebook.com/JamieLynnOberg
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 02-25-2012 at 08:55 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Ask Oklahoma Highway Patrol. They did security as they always do at the capitol. They count crowd for a living. They said before Ron arrived, really before it started, 3000 people were there. I can tell you by the time he got there the crowd had not only swelled but seriously packed in. I was helping with sound and was behind the stage. 3000 is definetly closer.

I looked up this SAME stations report on Santorum's rally ... The one with twice as many people as Ron Paul's ...
    Here is the video for that rally. Toward the end it shows the crowd. It could be as many as 500? I'm not good with such estimates but it's at least a third the size of Ron Pauls if not less. Here's the video. Someone in OK should call them out.

http://www.news9.com/category/116601...autostart=true

Very nice. I thought about driving up this morning but thought i'd skip it and let Oklahoma people get the space. Also i'm sure he will make a stop in dfw sometime.

HA!! Someone posted THIS in the comment section!! Be sure to slide the bar across the bottom to get the full impact of the crowd!

Hahahaha, that STILL doesn't even show a good 1/4 of the crowd that is to the right of this picture. I am not kidding, I couldn't even see the a good chunk of the crowd, and I was around 7' above where I was standing.

But, not to debate the crowd situation anymore. Point: there were a LOT of people there and the media is lowballing all the numbers. A story or newsok.com had the estimate at 1,300.

Quote Originally Posted by roversaurus View Post
    I looked up this SAME stations report on Santorum's rally ... The one with twice as many people as Ron Paul's ...
    Here is the video for that rally. Toward the end it shows the crowd. It could be as many as 500? I'm not good with such estimates but it's at least a third the size of Ron Pauls if not less. Here's the video. Someone in OK should call them out.

http://www.news9.com/category/116601...autostart=true
    Can you grab a screenshot of santorum OK crowd?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jamie Oberg changed the story now, good job guys!

Presidential Candidate Ron Paul Draws Supporters To Capitol Rally
    Posted: Feb 26, 2012 12:56 AM UTC
    Updated: Feb 26, 2012 2:27 PM UTC
    http://www.news9.com/story/17018651/...-capitol-rally

The Paul crowd outside the capitol was estimated at more than 1,000.

About 1,000 people were at a rally for Rick Santorum in Oklahoma City, and 500 showed up to hear Newt Gingrich speak last Monday.

I wish it was more than a "whistle stop" but being up here in Tulsa I just couldn't do it.

Good news though, I was at a Tulsa gun show supporting the 2nd amendment. Bought "Made in America" guns and knives too. Although...that Saiga shotgun was very tempting...
    Mother should I trust the government?

Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    Jamie Oberg changed the story now, good job guys!

Presidential Candidate Ron Paul Draws Supporters To Capitol Rally
    Posted: Feb 26, 2012 12:56 AM UTC
    Updated: Feb 26, 2012 2:27 PM UTC
    http://www.news9.com/story/17018651/...-capitol-rally
    woot!!

unfortunately this was after it left their front page, so only those searching for Ron will find it.....

Whenever I get to feeling down about all that goes on in a primary I often think back to where we were at last go around. It never ceases to amaze me how far we have come in spite of media lies and manipulation. One heart and mind at a time and the exponential growth that comes with it. Onwards.

Quote Originally Posted by billiardOdessa View Post
    Бильярдный Клуб "Русский Стиль"
    Одесса.
    <a href="billiardclub.od.ua">Бильярд Одесса</a>

американский бильярд
    американский бильярд играть
    американский пул
    американский пул восьмерка
    арена бильярдный клуб
    бар бильярд ресторан
    биллиард
    бильярд
    бильярд американка
    бильярд американка играть
    бильярд американский пул восьмёрка
    бильярд в центре
    бильярд игры
    бильярд одесса
    бильярд по английски
    бильярд русская пирамида
    бильярд спорт
    бильярд украина
    бильярдные клубы
    бильярдные клубы одессы
    бильярдный клуб
    бильярдный клуб абриколь
    бильярдный клуб арлекин
    бильярдный клуб классик
    бильярдный клуб колизей
    бильярдный клуб лидер
    бильярдный клуб мехико
    бильярдный клуб профи
    бильярдный клуб сан-сити
    бильярдный клуб цены
    восьмерка бильярд
    где можно весело провести время
    где можно поиграть в бильярд
    где можно провести время
    где поиграть в бильярд
    где провести время
    где хорошо провести время
    игра на биллиарде
    игра русский бильярд
    играть бильярд
    играть в биллиард
    играть в бильярд
    клуб бильярд
    поиграть бильярд
    поиграть в американский бильярд
    поиграть в русский бильярд
    поиграть на двоих в бильярд
    пойти бильярд
    пойти в бильярд
    развлекательный центр бильярд
    ресторан бильярд
    ресторан клуб бильярд
    русский биллиард
    русский бильярд
    русский бильярд американка
    русский бильярд играть
    русский стиль
    сколько стоит поиграть в бильярд
    снукер
    спорт русский бильярд
    хочу поиграть в бильярд
    What's this? "Old McDonald Had a Farm" in Arabic or sumthin'? E-I-E-I-O chachacha.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution9 View Post
    What's this? "Old McDonald Had a Farm" in Arabic or sumthin'? E-I-E-I-O chachacha.

Rev9
    fire11 maybe? Another mod got there first.

Some pics I took:

This picture here doesn't take into account my left or right side, which were sparsely filled but was still packed pretty well. It also doesn't take into account the number of people behind me, which were around 100-200. So, you can see how I believe 1,700 is very conservative.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Okie RP fan; 02-26-2012 at 05:12 PM.

+rep for the pictures!

Yeah, clearly 'hundreds'.....

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Some pics I took:

EPIC. I love this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inflation View Post
    Doctor Paul has cracked the internet codes; he runs these tubes.