Thread: I am speaking March 29th at "Honor Your Oath" a rally of Oathkeepers on Faith, NC

I am speaking March 29th at "Honor Your Oath" a rally of Oathkeepers on Faith, NC

ETA:

To clear up any confusion: There is a twitterbot active tweeting some threads from RPF's that has caused a great deal of confusion. It makes it appear as though Ron Paul were speaking at the event. HE IS NOT. This post is about me, Glen Bradley. I simply posted the invite to the North Carolina forum and the twitterbot picked up the thread title.

This has caused reactions both negative and positive, and all of it is completely unintentional. I apologize for the confusion, and I hope that whomever is in charge of the twitterbot will issue a correction in order to prevent further confusion.

Thank you!

ETAA: This link need fixed http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content...medium=twitter to reflect the new data so that people clicking over don't get misled.

Original Post:

Anyone around middle-west NC or who knows someone in middle-west NC (Rowan County) save the date and mark your calendars! I will be sharing a stage with KrisAnne Hall, Sheriff Mack, and Wild Bill for America and speaking on the state of Oathkeepers and Oathkeeping in North Carolina.
    Last edited by GunnyFreedom; 01-25-2015 at 04:40 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Will Sheriff Mack be able to make it? Joyce Riley said on her show the other day that Richard Mack just had a heart attack. She said he's doing better, but man.

Her source was Sam Bushman, Sam would know.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Great news Gunny, as you may know I manage the Oath Keepers Gear store. I would love to send you a package for this event. Hit me up with a PM and we can work out what I will send and what size you wear.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPatriot View Post
    Great news Gunny, as you may know I manage the Oath Keepers Gear store. I would love to send you a package for this event. Hit me up with a PM and we can work out what I will send and what size you wear.
    Oh man that would totally rock! I also need to brush up my contact trees and see about hitting up Stuart Rhodes to recommend a retired military OK officer in NC of ~major or higher to bring to the event. I have a few messages to get out on FB on one of the people they are trying to bring in and I'll shoot you a PM once I've accomplished that.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Will Sheriff Mack be able to make it? Joyce Riley said on her show the other day that Richard Mack just had a heart attack. She said he's doing better, but man.

Her source was Sam Bushman, Sam would know.
    I will keep Sheriff Mack in my prayers.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I hope someone Youtube's it. Best of luck to you, Gunny.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I hope someone Youtube's it. Best of luck to you, Gunny.
    This ^^^ tube or it didn't happen Gunny.

Knock 'em dead - figuratively, of course.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Neat !! I have marked my calendar. How are you planning to promote the event?

Hey, the twitterbot just tweeted this thread out and now a bunch of folks are asking the event organizer if Ron Paul will be speaking at this event. LOL

Will whomever is in charge of the twitterbot please issue some kind of correction? Thank you!!

Landing page fixed. Tweet deleted. Thank you Bryan and everyone else for a fast and right response.