Thread: Rand Paul attacked by mainstream media: liberals are running scared

Rand Paul attacked by mainstream media: liberals are running scared

Rand Paul attacked by mainstream media: liberals are running scared

By Eric Bolling
    September 15, 2014

Liberals are worried…. (and they should be). You can smell it in the air, the conservative wave is around the corner.

The liberal media and the Democratic National Committee are up in arms against several of the GOP's top candidates.

Monday, a Washington Post hatchet piece attacked the leading Liberty Conservative in politics: Kentucky Senator Rand Paul.

To my conservative friends, who believe every bad story written, even about their own allies, please think twice and proceed with caution.

Most of us know that the appearance of conservative hit pieces escalates as the left perceives the threat level. It appears, the threat level is flashing big and red.

Conservatives like Rand Paul are serious. They are getting the message across, that conservative and libertarian ideas are a threat to the Big Government left.

read more:
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/...unning-scared/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eric Bolling is a closet-Paulite.... He secretly loves Judge Nap and often praises the Pauls... he even went paleo with the Judge... Maybe not a 100% believer, but an advocate to be sure.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Eric Bolling is a closet-Paulite.... He secretly loves Judge Nap and often praises the Pauls... he even went paleo with the Judge... Maybe not a 100% believer, but an advocate to be sure.
    Are you sure? He seems to like that Rand is effective at skewering the Dems, but AFAIK Bolling along with other Fox "libertarians" like Gutfeld have been content to attack and marginalize the elder Dr. Paul...

He says hes an anarchocapitalist, but I suspect it's just a ruse. I remember him being a complete POS when I used to watch a lot of cable news

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    He says hes an anarchocapitalist, but I suspect it's just a ruse. I remember him being a complete POS when I used to watch a lot of cable news
    It is absolutely amazing the transformation of Bolling, in a good way. I remember him not being that great toward Ron. I remember him not even being a big Rand fan at the beginning of last year. He was supporting Christie. Then like all of sudden he has become awesome. He is basically Rand's biggest ally at Fox next to Judge and Stossel.

I know next to nothing here (I don't even know who this guy is) but is there even a slight chance that he genuinely changed his views and is actually an ancap?

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    I know next to nothing here (I don't even know who this guy is) but is there even a slight chance that he genuinely changed his views and is actually an ancap?

I'm wondering the same thing... does he knows what it means.. and does he really understand the logical conclusion?
    Last edited by torchbearer; 09-15-2014 at 06:17 PM.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing... does he knows what it means.. and does he really understand the logical conclusion?
    "It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it!" -Upton Sinclair
    [apologies for quoting a statist, but it is hard to not quote one]

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I went obsessive-compulsive posting on that WaPo article yesterday (it actually came out Sunday, not Monday). But others posted extensively today as well - it got way more posts than any Jennifer Rubin article would, although she tried today with a Paul hit piece and I saw her's has about 10 posts - the one Bolling refers to has over 900). What a den of petty progressives! On guy eventually announced to the thread users that I was a "paid shill for Rand Paul" and to be aware of it as they read through the posts. I thanked him for the compliment, and was very civil throughout. The main meme there is that all the libs (and maybe a few main stream conservatives) are saying Rand is a "chameleon" and "flip-flopper" that will say anything that polls well at any given moment.
    Last edited by anaconda; 09-16-2014 at 10:35 PM.

PLEASE run Rand Paul! Most Liberals are practically begging for him to run!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 56ktarget View Post
    PLEASE run Rand Paul! Most Liberals are practically begging for him to run!!!
    Hardly surprising, since there's only one office holder and Democrat who has an ounce of principle--Dennis Kucinich--and liberals can't even bring themselves to agree to like him until CNN tells them to (and it doesn't)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Well he is an anarcho-capitalist...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Hardly surprising, since there's only one office holder and Democrat who has an ounce of principle--Dennis Kucinich--and liberals can't even bring themselves to agree to like him until CNN tells them to (and it doesn't)...
    Kucinich isn't an office holder as he is retired from congress. He is now part of the Fox News Channel as a regular contributor.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Exactly, and the one thing Bolling is good at is seeing the obvious liberty trend. Bolling wants to keep his job & he wants high ratings. Simple as that. Let's interview Kentucky Senator Rand Paul again... and again.

I still think anarchocapitalist is an unpopular term.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.